main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Hou, TX Best Halloween Experience?

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by Jedi_Knight_Jonas, Nov 1, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_Knight_Jonas

Jedi_Knight_Jonas Jedi Master star 3

Sep 26, 2003
    I'm just wonderin if n e one has sum funny/amusing halloween stories of mayhem.

mine was this halloween. we decided to dress up in stupid outfits and act like jackasses at the local h.e.b. we took my video camera. i was a ninja, jason was princess leia, and mike was a lobster. we got kicked out after mike started yelling at the lobsters in the tank and i hacked a watermelon in two with my sword (they made me pay for it :-( )

The end.

Post away

2. goldbubbly

goldbubbly Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 5, 2002
    I'm just wonderin if n e one has sum funny/amusing halloween stories of mayhem.

*cries* you're bringing back memories of last night :(

*sniff* well, dfwff had been invited by one of it's members to a halloween bash...costume party etc. etc.

Let's say that some people shouldn't drink. SOme people REALLY REALLY shouldn't drink.

Besides that, costume wise, 3/4 of the males that showed up were cross-dressing. everything from prom dresses to cheerleaders...to omg....

There was one cowboy that came in the chaps....and a thong......it was um, scary, but he had a nice rear-end :)

I was hit on by drunk guys...scary....because they don't know when to stop usually. I literally had bodyguards of a sort watching out for me. There was drama, there was injuries...there was ALOT of hilarity happening.

All i can say is, Brian makes one hell of a drunk roman, clay is odd when he's drunk, and everyone at that party scared me out of my skin.

i'm staying home for halloween for the rest of my life.

the end.

3. Slowmo

Slowmo Jedi Youngling star 2

May 13, 2002
    Well, I went to Sams Boat for Halloween after the other 501st guy I was supposed to meet up with wasn't able to make it. I wasn't planning on entering the costume contest but everyone I walked past was telling me to go claim my prize so I tried it out. Even though the clueless anouncer kept introducing me as a "Star Trak Stormtrooper" (I was wearing Boba Fett armor) I won second and walked out with 300$. I even beat out the strippers who were flashing their boobies!

Doug

4. Queenie Amidala

Queenie Amidala Jedi Grand Master star 5

May 7, 2000
    Nice! I certainly didn't get $300. I watched movies with my roommate.

5. Qui Gon Moon

Qui Gon Moon Jedi Master star 5

Apr 15, 2000
    I drank a lot.

A lot.

6. Grand_Duchess_Olga

Grand_Duchess_Olga Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 28, 2002
    best Halloween Experience was last year when I went to Hawaii. This year wasn't too bad but I was at a friends house, and most people dressed up. We were watching "Young Frankinstein" and one of the people there (rather drunk) cell phone went off. So hear he is talking away and telling his friend to get here and not to be a (rhymes with
    "de Bussey") and bring a large Jack Daniels, not a (rhymes with "de Bussey") size. ANyway, he thought he was entertaining us with his phone conversation.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.