Best Job Ever

Discussion in 'FanForce Community' started by Skiara, Nov 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Skiara ~• Manager WNU •~ ~• RSA FFC •~

Manager
    star 10
    If you were a multi-millionaire and you get bored because of not having to do anything regularly, which job would you love to take?
  2. NYCitygurl NSWFF Manager

Manager
    star 9
    I'd like to work in retail or a coffee place (aka the jobs I have for the summer). They don't pay enough for a career, but I really enjoy them.
  3. Jag4Me Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    I'd run a non-profit for no salary.:)
  4. Miana Kenobi Costuming & Props Mod - Retired Admin

Manager
    star 8
    *ran a coffee shop for 4 years* You're crazy.
  5. NYCitygurl NSWFF Manager

Manager
    star 9
    I know, but I love it. There are the kooky customers, and the ones who bitch and moan about their drinks, and the ones who make life difficult and then don't tip, but I love it all the same. (Minus the spilling 160 degree milk on my hands. But other than that :p )
  6. Skiara ~• Manager WNU •~ ~• RSA FFC •~

Manager
    star 10
    Outch!

I think I would do something with kids and teaching, but in small groups (1-3). It's just fascinating to see how fast kids can learn and how interested they get into things. :)
  7. KELIA Manager Emeritus

star 6
    My dream job would be to work for the Food Network as one of their traveling hosts, scouring the country seeking out the best foods and getting to try them all. =P~ =P~
  8. Jag4Me Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    ^^ Yes!! Good one...I'd also like to take Samantha Brown's job on Travel Channel or be a hostess on Most Haunted.[face_mischief]
  9. path-seeker Jedi Master

star 4
    I'd love to work for a large arboretum or horticultural center. There's something so relaxing about working with plants. :)
  10. Obi Anne FF admin Celebrations, Europe

Administrator
    star 7
    Work with research and exhibits at a museum, or research and writing. If I don't have to worry about money I wouldn't have to worry about deadlines either.
  11. Mistress Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    If I was filthy rich, my dream job would be running a scholarship program...financially backing it and choosing the recipients. I think it would be awesome to be able to help someone achieve their dream. :D
  12. NYCitygurl NSWFF Manager

Manager
    star 9
    I wouldn't be able to do that - there are so many applicants that I wouldn't be able to choose.
  13. GuNgAnFaN3090 Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    I think I would like to design video games. It seems that it might be interesting. Just an idea. [face_idea]
  14. Obi Anne FF admin Celebrations, Europe

Administrator
    star 7
    If money wasn't a problem I change my mind. I would love to be a producer/director of operas, both on stage and on screen. I love opera and I have so many ideas on how I would like to see them done.
  15. Jag4Me Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    ^^That would be awesome! I had a friend that was stage manager for an opera company. She got to meet so many neat people and I loved going to the shows. :)
  16. Skiara ~• Manager WNU •~ ~• RSA FFC •~

Manager
    star 10
    That sounds cool and a lot better than a popular journalist, because no one is talking normally in an interview and it would be nice to get to know people how they really are. ;)

Mhm, maybe being a spy would be interesting as well. ;) :p
  17. Ceillean Force Ghost

star 5
    I'd be a midwife. I've always wanted to be a midwife -- even if I were a millionaire, I'd deliver babies. ;)
  18. jediknight88 Force Ghost

star 6
    Archeologist. Definitely...but knowing my luck, I would prolly find aliens, and those aliens would of course be fighting predators, and I would eventually end up dying after being face hugged to death by what looks like a Flying Vajayjay with legs.

But seriously....an Archeologist for sure.
  19. nnaydolem Force Ghost

star 6
    I would sleep for a year to catch up and then travel. :)
  20. fancyrats Jedi Knight

star 1
    I'd open some sort of place for kids.
  21. Mister_Master Force Ghost

star 6
  22. MacCaffrey VIP

star 9
    Probably still working in the hospital. Maybe Otorhinolaryncology or Urology... Not sure, but probably still a Doc. ;)
  23. Louis_Skywalker Jedi Knight

star 3
    If money wasn't a problem then I'd to run my own comic and memerabilia store. Would be cool to get all the latest stuff in and then spend the day chatting to all the customers about lastest cool releases in the store.
  24. Ubersue Jedi Knight

star 3
    I would be a freelance writer/artist.

I wish I were rich.
  25. Nwalme Jade Ex(patriated) RSA

star 7
    I'd split my time between drawing and archaeology/museum work. Which isn't that far off my actual life, but I could do exciting, one off projects without having to worry about the rent. And this tomb of Alexander the Great isn't going to find itself, you know.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.