main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Best Job Ever

Discussion in 'FanForce Community' started by Skiara , Nov 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Skiara

Skiara ~• RSA FFC •~ star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 5, 2002
    If you were a multi-millionaire and you get bored because of not having to do anything regularly, which job would you love to take?

2. NYCitygurl

NYCitygurl Manager Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 20, 2002
    I'd like to work in retail or a coffee place (aka the jobs I have for the summer). They don't pay enough for a career, but I really enjoy them.

3. Lady_Belligerent

Lady_Belligerent Queen of the RPF, SWC, C&P, and Pancakes & Waffles star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jan 29, 2008
    I'd run a non-profit for no salary.:)

4. Miana Kenobi

Miana Kenobi Admin Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 5, 2000
    *ran a coffee shop for 4 years* You're crazy.

5. NYCitygurl

Jul 20, 2002
    I know, but I love it. There are the kooky customers, and the ones who bitch and moan about their drinks, and the ones who make life difficult and then don't tip, but I love it all the same. (Minus the spilling 160 degree milk on my hands. But other than that :p )

6. Skiara

Nov 5, 2002
    Outch!

I think I would do something with kids and teaching, but in small groups (1-3). It's just fascinating to see how fast kids can learn and how interested they get into things. :)

7. KELIA

KELIA Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 26, 2005
    My dream job would be to work for the Food Network as one of their traveling hosts, scouring the country seeking out the best foods and getting to try them all. =P~ =P~

8. Lady_Belligerent

Lady_Belligerent Queen of the RPF, SWC, C&P, and Pancakes & Waffles star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jan 29, 2008
    ^^ Yes!! Good one...I'd also like to take Samantha Brown's job on Travel Channel or be a hostess on Most Haunted.[face_mischief]

9. path-seeker

path-seeker Jedi Padawan star 4

May 1, 2008
    I'd love to work for a large arboretum or horticultural center. There's something so relaxing about working with plants. :)

10. Obi Anne

Obi Anne Celebration Mistress of Ceremonies star 8 Staff Member Manager

Nov 4, 1998
    Work with research and exhibits at a museum, or research and writing. If I don't have to worry about money I wouldn't have to worry about deadlines either.

11. Mistress

Mistress Jedi Knight star 6

Oct 28, 2002
    If I was filthy rich, my dream job would be running a scholarship program...financially backing it and choosing the recipients. I think it would be awesome to be able to help someone achieve their dream. :D

12. NYCitygurl

Jul 20, 2002
    I wouldn't be able to do that - there are so many applicants that I wouldn't be able to choose.

13. GuNgAnFaN3090

GuNgAnFaN3090 Jedi Knight star 5

Oct 16, 2008
    I think I would like to design video games. It seems that it might be interesting. Just an idea. [face_idea]

14. Obi Anne

Obi Anne Celebration Mistress of Ceremonies star 8 Staff Member Manager

Nov 4, 1998
    If money wasn't a problem I change my mind. I would love to be a producer/director of operas, both on stage and on screen. I love opera and I have so many ideas on how I would like to see them done.

15. Lady_Belligerent

Jan 29, 2008
    ^^That would be awesome! I had a friend that was stage manager for an opera company. She got to meet so many neat people and I loved going to the shows. :)

16. Skiara

Nov 5, 2002
    That sounds cool and a lot better than a popular journalist, because no one is talking normally in an interview and it would be nice to get to know people how they really are. ;)

Mhm, maybe being a spy would be interesting as well. ;) :p

17. Ceillean

Ceillean Jedi Grand Master star 5

Nov 13, 2001
    I'd be a midwife. I've always wanted to be a midwife -- even if I were a millionaire, I'd deliver babies. ;)

18. jediknight88

jediknight88 Jedi Master star 6

May 19, 2002
    Archeologist. Definitely...but knowing my luck, I would prolly find aliens, and those aliens would of course be fighting predators, and I would eventually end up dying after being face hugged to death by what looks like a Flying Vajayjay with legs.

But seriously....an Archeologist for sure.

19. nnaydolem

nnaydolem Jedi Master star 6

Nov 8, 2002
    I would sleep for a year to catch up and then travel. :)

20. fancyrats

fancyrats Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 23, 2008
    I'd open some sort of place for kids.

21. Mister_Master

Mister_Master Jedi Master star 6

Oct 17, 2007
    I would be Batman.:cool:

22. MacCaffrey

MacCaffrey VIP star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 25, 2000
    Probably still working in the hospital. Maybe Otorhinolaryncology or Urology... Not sure, but probably still a Doc. ;)

23. Louis_Skywalker

Louis_Skywalker Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 12, 2008
    If money wasn't a problem then I'd to run my own comic and memerabilia store. Would be cool to get all the latest stuff in and then spend the day chatting to all the customers about lastest cool releases in the store.

24. Ubersue

Ubersue Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 1, 2008
    I would be a freelance writer/artist.

I wish I were rich.

25. Nwalme Jade

Nwalme Jade Ex(patriated) RSA star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 13, 2000
    I'd split my time between drawing and archaeology/museum work. Which isn't that far off my actual life, but I could do exciting, one off projects without having to worry about the rent. And this tomb of Alexander the Great isn't going to find itself, you know.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.