Rocky M, NC Best of the Best 2: Who should Win?

Discussion in 'South East Regional Discussion' started by Lodreh, Oct 22, 2002.

?

Best of the Best 2: Who should Win?

Poll closed Mar 25, 2012.
Pre-Padawan Anakin Skywalker 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Bounty Hunter Janga Fett 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Clone Trooper Pilot 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Jedi Investigator Obi-wan Kenobi 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Padawan Luke Skywalker 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Rogue Squadron Pilot Wedge 2 vote(s) 50.0%
Scoundrel Lando Calrissian 1 vote(s) 25.0%
Standard Imperial Pilot 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Jar-Jar Binks ( Hey I had to ask because he will be making an appearance ) 1 vote(s) 25.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lodreh Force Ghost

star 4
  2. Lodreh Force Ghost

star 4
    When you vote please defend your answer. I'm going to say Lando because of the Falcon I believe it gives him the slight edge nessessary to pull off the victory.

Lod Reh Sajon ~
    "If you seek knowledge and understanding look to the Force. If you seek pain and suffering look no further than me."
  3. JediRiff FanForce CR Rocky Mount NC US

Chapter Rep
    star 5
    I have to say Rogue Squadron Wedge. Because when you say Rogue Squadron Wedge, then you have to be talking about the Wedge when he was leading Rogue Squadron. And that Wedge was a far better pilot than Luke in the Battle of Yavin. (when he was a padawan, so to speak)

While Lando IS familiar with the Millenium Falcon, he is not Han Solo. That said, he would fall to Wedge as well.

Jango and Boba... tough fight sure, but you are talking about an X-Wing here, and a heavily seasoned combat pilot. Good fight, wouldnt be quick, but again Wedge would win.

Padawan Annie? Please.

Imperial TIE Pilots fell like rain to Wedge.

The Republic Gunship... now thats a horse of a different color. They are not interstellar ships, I dont believe. I think they are atmosphere based, and therefore the fight would have to take place planet-side or it wouldnt happen at all. That would kill alot of the maneuverability of the X-Wing, thus making the fight much more difficult. But still, the Gunship would move like a slug compared to the X-Wing even with it relying on repulsorlifts. Good fight, but again, I bet on Wedge.

Obi-Wan and his ship, while the force IS with him, he doesnt care for piloting. That would be his defeat. Wedge would outmaneuver him, out-gun him, and out-fight him. Obi-Wan, out of sheer ability in the force might survive, and get away, but he wouldnt win.

Hows that? ;)
  4. DeathNite Jedi Padawan

*With a sad and depressed look he begins to speak*

Greetings Council,

It is with sad news that I post today. I had to vote for Jar Jar, I have never seen such a creature in battle.... Even when he is trying to be helpful he destroys things. If he could focus his force... he could be the most destructive being the realm has ever seen.
    Even if he does not ever develope the abilities of a Jedi he is still a force to be reckoned with. We all know that he is the fiend that destroyed the Republic and started the Empire.

Got Hate?
    DeathNite
  5. JediRiff FanForce CR Rocky Mount NC US

Chapter Rep
    star 5
    Here I was thinking that BRIAN picked Jar Jar! OMG! We now have TWO Jar Jar supporters on this board? oooooohhhhh, this is bomba.. AGGGG, I MEAN BAD... ITS BAD!

Oh, help me, please /cries
  6. Lodreh Force Ghost

star 4
    I have a bad taste in my mouth after reading this.... Think I'm going to be sick... too many Jar-Jar supporters...

Lod Reh Sajon ~
    "If you seek knowledge and understanding look to the Force. If you seek pain and suffering look no further than me."
  7. Entropy Jedi Master

star 4
    Lodreh, don't you mean "I have a bad feeling about this"?

No Riff, I voted for Wedge. If anyone on the list other than Jar-Jar could win it would be Wedge.
  8. Lodreh Force Ghost

star 4
    Entropy, this is beyond a BAD feeling... yuck!

Lod Reh Sajon ~
  9. DeathNite Jedi Padawan

Greetings,

I do not support the freak known as Jar Jar. I hate him with such fevor, that if focused all in one place, it would shatter the entire world.

However, after seeing him and his fighting style, I had to rethink how to handle him.

My idea is to give him to the other side..... Perhaps his folly will be more destructive to his own people and not to ours. If that does not work then plan b is to put a sign on a thermonuclear detonator that reads "Do not touch" He will then fall and the realm will be saved.

Got Hate?
    DeathNite
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.