Best Programs

Discussion in 'Fan Films, Fan Audio & SciFi 3D' started by christmastom, Jun 17, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: AdamBertocci
  1. christmastom Jedi Youngling

star 1
    I usually use freeware stuff to do special effects (axogon and blender) because I haven't been too serious. Now that I am, what are the best programs to work with? I want After Effects and Premere, but the prices are high. What can I do?
  2. predinator Jedi Youngling

star 3
    The answer is staring you in the face.

Read the other topics in this forum!
  3. JediDrew Jedi Master

star 4
    ULEAD MEDIA STUDIO PRO and BLENDER....Blender is free and good. ULEAD IS JUST GOOD...i use these 2
  4. Darth_Gehenna Jedi Youngling

star 3
    You can always get a job.
  5. JediTAC Jedi Knight

star 5
    Dude .. if you're trying to be all cute and see if someone here is going to hook you up with warez . . . DON'T BOTHER
  6. christmastom Jedi Youngling

star 1
    No, I'm not trying to be "cute" and trying to get the stuff. I was just wondering what people would recommend for me. I can't get a job seeing as I'm too young. And thanks Jedi Drew I'll check out Ulead
  7. willabbott Jedi Youngling

star 1
    Enroll in a college, and get the stuff from the bookstore, Premiere is like $200 off our school's bookstore and after effects is about the same or $100 more.. Not bad if you think about it ;)
  8. christmastom Jedi Youngling

star 1
    I can probably get Premere from my web teacher and then just get after effects. I think I'll do that now to email him.
  9. JediTAC Jedi Knight

star 5
    Yeah, that's the way to go ... WAREZ-BOY.

You just don't get it .. do you?
    DENSE ... DENSE .. DENSE

From the FAQ:
    I can't afford/don't want to pay for my own software. Can I ask for warez (pirated software)?

Absolutely not. Warez is stealing, and advocating it will get you banned and/or your thread locked. We're very strict on this policy for two reasons. First of all, stealing is wrong and this forum is no place to share your support of it. Many of the forum's members work in the technology field and would be particularly offended to hear their kind of work is being acquired free after all the hard work they put into such software. Additionally, if word gets out that Star Wars fan films are being made with stolen software, George Lucas may decide to shut down the entire hobby.

If you're unfamiliar with exactly what warez constitutes: Warez is software, normally sold in stores, that has been illegally copied and distributed. If you acquired such software via an Internet download or a burned CD-R, it may be stolen.

Is that any clearer, Xmas?

10. webwiz03 Jedi Youngling

star 1
    Yup, looks like my sig telleth the truth :)
  11. JediTAC Jedi Knight

star 5
    Well, I was going to leave well enough alone.
    But that whole "I'll just get it from my teacher" thing was just so ignorant. :mad:

Okay ... I've said my piece.
    There's nothing more I can do here. ;)
  12. christmastom Jedi Youngling

star 1
    Sorry JediTAC he means I think that he meant that I could get it for a discounted price, I don't know about this whole stealing thing anyway becuause he dosen't let people steal. I guess I'm just pretty clueless on this. It just seems that everyone I know has it and I now they don't have jobs.
  13. DRProducer Jedi Youngling

star 1
    JediTAC shut the hell up.Everybody here is fed up with your crud,espescially me.We all know you are just trying to become an admin.Lay of,it's getting real old real fast.

EDIT:Well,I am fed up with your crud.
  14. Darth_Gehenna Jedi Youngling

star 3
    "Everybody here is fed up with your crud"

I'm not! Tee hee.
  15. Son-Of-Suns Jedi Master

star 4
    TAC can be harsh but considering he probably bought all his software legit, spending lots of money, he'd hate to see someone get it for free.
  16. DRProducer Jedi Youngling

star 1
    Yeah I bought mine to.It shouldn't bother him.And if I (or others) post a topic about what kind of software we should get/use/what kind of software we want,we shold not have to be accused of trying to get bootlegs,and/or having bootlegs.

EDIT: At least lay off for a while.
  17. JediTAC Jedi Knight

star 5
    DRProducer whines:
    ... we shold not have to be accused of trying to get bootlegs,and/or having bootlegs.

Hmmmm, is that right?
    Well, when I see a comment like this (and I quote) . . . .

I can probably get Premere from my web teacher and then just get after effects. I think I'll do that now to email him.

exactly what kind of message are we supposed to get form that?

And FYI, I have no interest whatsoever in being an Admin/Moderator on this Forum. So there. :p

DRProducer = :_|

18. DRProducer Jedi Youngling

star 1
  19. JediTAC Jedi Knight

star 5
    Notice how he skirts the real issue and resorts to 6th grade immaturity.

DKProducer = :_| :_| :_|

20. DRProducer Jedi Youngling

star 1
    DKProducer?...JediTac,if I am immature why don;t you just ignore me,you are just as immature the person who said something about you if you say something back.
  21. JediTAC Jedi Knight

star 5
    Did somebody say something?

What's that buzzing sound? :confused:

Hello ???

Hello ???
  22. DRProducer Jedi Youngling

star 1
    LOL,maybe I took it to far.I'm done.

To JediTac from his signature

"The ability to speak does not make you intelligent ... now get out of here"

EDIT: Everybody in the background:eek:OOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHH!!!!!
    He took that from your signature boyeeeee!!

Ok i'm done.
  23. JediTAC Jedi Knight

star 5
    I figured he was applying it to himself.

Oh well. :D
  24. DRProducer Jedi Youngling

star 1
    LOL,you are funny when you are mad.OK now I will stop saying stuff and then maybe you will stop crying.

:D
  25. webwiz03 Jedi Youngling

star 1
    Daft? Azeem? Max? You sleeping? How is this topic still open?!? [face_laugh]
Moderators: AdamBertocci
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.