main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Best Programs

Discussion in 'Fan Films, Fan Audio & SciFi 3D' started by christmastom, Jun 17, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nerddogs

Nerddogs Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 11, 2001
    do do do ...another one bites the dust...

2. DRProducer

DRProducer Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 23, 2002
    and another one gone and another one gone,another one bites the dust..

3. JediTAC

JediTAC Jedi Knight star 5

Nov 30, 2000
    another one bites the dust - clap

another one bites the dust, heeeey

another one bites the dust, heh heh

another one bites the dust

heeeeeeey-ayeeeyayeeeeeyeeeeyayeeeeeeyayeeeeyayeeee

4. Neszis

Neszis Jedi Padawan star 4

May 23, 2001
    Dear god...you guys are VILE! Hisss!! HISSS!!!!

~Neszis~

5. Son-Of-Suns

Son-Of-Suns Jedi Master star 4

Aug 18, 2000
    Daft? Azeem? Max? You sleeping? How is this topic still open?!? [face_laugh]

Maybe they fell out of their chairs laughing at the topic 8-}

6. DRProducer

Mar 23, 2002
    naaaaa,na na na naaaaaa,na na na na na na na na na na,na na na naaaaaaa

Billie Jeans,not my love,shes just a girl that thinks that,I am the one,but the kid is not my son! Heeeeeeeee HEEEEEEE WWWWOOOOOO HOOOO.-Michael Jackson

(freak of the century)

7. fourfools

fourfools Jedi Master star 4

Dec 11, 2000
    I'm not sure on the legality, but you can probably get a friend or teacher to buy it at the student discount and then let you have it, as long as they don't install it or anything, just purchase it, of course it will be legally registered and licensed to them. This was recommended to me by one of the 3d software companies just after graduating high school, since i was no longer eligable for a student discount they recommended having another family member who was in school purchase it.

there's one way to get it cheaper, so talk to your teachers, hell, you might even be able to get the school to pay for it for you, my art teacher gave me 600 hundred of leftover school money to spend on whatever would help me out for my indepenedent art studies, i bought one of those large 20 or 30" tablet's, too bad i couldn't keep it when i left school :(

8. quigon_brian

quigon_brian Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 16, 2001
    This may be a dumb question, but would it be considered stealing if I got my teacher to install Final Cut Pro, which he paid for btw, on my computer? I didn't think it would since I'm not copying the CD or anything. I was just wondering.

9. JediTAC

Nov 30, 2000
    As a practical point - yes, it is still considered getting a program YOU did not pay for.
    It's a matter of semantics that YOU did not copy the CD.

Think of it this way .. you ARE copying the CD.
    Only in this case, the CD is a high-capacity series of CDs called your HARD DRIVE. ;)

10. DRProducer

Mar 23, 2002
    As you all have noticed,Darth Tyranus(Count Dooku) Has a curved lightsaber.This is the ONLY reason he stayed alive while fighting Yoda...Let me explain.

As we all know Count Dooku was once a Jedi Knight(a good guy) while he was a Jedi knight
    the Jedis had been studying a different art
    of lightsaber fighting.Curved lightsabers,the whole thing( the reason they were curved was for more control/better spinning).The Jedi stopped studying this art since there was not really a threat in the galaxy anymore(those fools,blind,they are)
    anyways,Count Dooku left and turned to the darkside and kept on studying this techniqe.He obviously became very good.And that is why he has a curved lightsaber.

If he had NOT studied this techniqe Yoda (and probably even Obi Wan) could have kicked his a*s
    I know this because Gearge Lucas said it on a 20/20 interview the day of ep 2s release.

11. JediTAC

Nov 30, 2000
    And this has WHAT, EXACTLY, to do with ANYTHING ??? :confused:

12. christmastom

christmastom Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 8, 2002
    I think you opened the wrong window or something... although it is a good point.

13. DRProducer

Mar 23, 2002
    Nobody is replying to it in the ep 3 room,so i post it here.

EDIT: Okay you boys, come out of that sandpit now and go and wash your hands

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.