main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

PT Best Scene of Revenge of the Sith

Discussion in 'Prequel Trilogy' started by kotorkayla, Apr 15, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. matt0812

matt0812 Jedi Master star 1

Jul 10, 2010
    I couldn't pick a favorite scene because there were so many. So I will go ahead and post my least favorite. The whole Chancellor rescue was a little too wacky IMO. immature battle droids, R2's antics, Even Obi-Wan and his "Sith lords are our speciality" line seemed out of place. Come to think of it, his line about "Something is out of place", should have been "Many things were out of place". Makes me want GL to go back and change Luke's line about Obi-Wan fighting in the Clone Wars to, "You fought in the Loon Wars?".

2. Lord Tyrannus

Lord Tyrannus Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 18, 2012
    Padme's ruminations. The music was eerie, like a horror movie, it showed anakin and padme in silence, with a wailing in the background, very melancholic and sad, the last time anakin skywalker was ever in the sunlight, how he was about to become Darth Vader and bring the galaxy to darkness to save her. That scene was heartbreaking, and good, at the same time.:(

3. Lord Tyrannus

Lord Tyrannus Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 18, 2012
    Where Anakin Skywalker falls into the lava and gets all burned and bald and scarred, disfigured, and crippled, and is rescued by the Emperor and rebuilt into the cyborg samurai suit. It explained why darth vader's face was bald in the original movies, he was on some planet and got burned up in a volcano, and why he needed the life support suit. It was very dramatic, seeing the long haired angsty-eyed young sith, turning into the james-earl jones voiced, samurai helmet-ed, mechanical breathing, black caped, famous cyborg villain.

Luke and Leia never saw their father in his normal appearence, they met him when he was in the robot suit in the originals. Luke saw his face, but it was all disfigured and not the way it looked originally. When the twins were being born, Vader's transformation into a cyborg was happening, at the same exact time. It was sad and an interesting scene, how they came into the world when their father was becoming a half man half machine monster.

4. Valairy Scot

Valairy Scot Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 16, 2005
    Besides all the obvious ones, I love Obi-Wan's conversation with Padme (especially the "He's the father isn't he?" with the music swelling in the background) and the moment when Obi-Wan looks down at Luke in his arms and for just a tiny second, all is well in the universe.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.