main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Padu, KY Best Sith

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by Valhalla, Oct 30, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Valhalla

Valhalla Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 26, 2006
    Ok, the boards are slowing down so lets get some debates started. The best jedi debate started the infamous Obi Wan vs. Mace (who obviously one) debate that has yet to fully go away. No lets hear what you think about the best Sith Lord.

2. willismaximus

willismaximus Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 17, 2006
    1st define "best."

Do we mean best lightsaber duelist?

Best force user?

Smartest?

Well, if I must choose one, I would have to say Darth Bane. Ridiculously strong in the force, and of course constituted the rule of two, which damn near worked in the end.

3. pacervader

pacervader Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 27, 2005
    I'm gonna have to go with Palpy on this one. He orchestrated the biggest hoax ever in the sw universe all the while not allowing any of the jedi to know what his plans were until he knew they could'nt stop him and made the general public turn on them in a heartbeat and lets not forget building a ba clone army to back him up. In short, he was perfect. pv

4. DarkLordOsirisPrime1

DarkLordOsirisPrime1 Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 18, 2006
    For me, I've got to go with Darth Krayt, or A'Sharad Hett. First, he was able to survive the Jedi Purge, was able to survive a Vong infestation, and is just generally ba. Second, he was able to reconstitute an entirely new Sith order on the planet Korriban without the Jedi ever knowing. And he knew that this time, the rule of two would not succeed in overthrowing the jedi or the empire. So he created the rule of one: The Sith Order itself. Besides finding a way to use the darkside to keep himself alive for over a century, he was also able to manipulate events, the vong terraforming projects going wrong, which he sabotaged himself, to form an alliance with the empire. Once the Galactic Alliance was destroyed and the Jedi Order virtually wiped out, he led a coup and took over the empire. For me, the best Sith is by far DARTH KRAYT!

5. ice1138

ice1138 Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 15, 2005
    I agree with our former prez here. The only flaw he did have was that he was too power hungry.

6. TK8049

TK8049 Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 3, 2006
    DARTH NIHILUS sucked the life out of an entire planet. That gets my vote.

And if we can trust what Palpy said Darth Plageuis the Wise was pretty BA. Sith Zombies are cool! I don't know if they were zombie zombies but if you bring the dead back to life their zombies IMO.

7. SithMonger

SithMonger Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 1, 2005
    Darth Tater. Even better sliced up, fried, and with a little salt.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.