main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Best Star Wars Price Guide

Discussion in 'Literature' started by AalayaSecura4321, Jun 12, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AalayaSecura4321

AalayaSecura4321 Jedi Youngling

Jun 4, 2005
    Does anybody know of a good star wars price guide book?

2. Sturm Antilles

Sturm Antilles Former Manager star 6

Jun 22, 2000
    The latest version of Tomart's official Star Wars price guide might be good, but I don't know exactly when the last update was.

3. eddie1969

eddie1969 Jedi Master star 4

Feb 3, 2005
    The Tomart-guide is fantastic, but greatly outdated!!!! The latest (and second) edition was published waaaayyyyyy back in November 1997. For lack of a more official one, I myself fancy the Star Wars: Super Collector's Wish Book by Geoffrey T. Carlton (the 3rd edition was published last March: Although I already own the first two editions, I ordered this one just yesterday)...

4. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    I use 3 guides to answer questions in Collecting. Two are the aforementioned Carlton books - editions 2 and 3. The other is A Universe of Star Wars Collectibles by Stuart W. Wells III. Although it is from 2002 and only deals with items available in the US, it does give more informations on the items listed than the Carlton books. Be aware that the 3rd edition of the Carlton book does refer back to the 2nd edition for a lot of the photos. All 3 books should be available on Amazon (that's where I got mine).
    Another method used in Collecting is to search Ebay for recent completed auctions on the item in question to see what prices they got.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.