main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Best Star Wars Tracks Poll Results

Discussion in 'Star Wars And Film Music' started by Emperor_Sebulba, Jun 9, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Emperor_Sebulba

Emperor_Sebulba Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 5, 2001
    About 20 or so polls were submitted, and these are the final results. In cases where two different tracks feature a similar theme(i.e., Yoda's Theme and Yoda and the Younglings) chose to combine the results of the two tracks as I did not think it was fair for a track to be a victim of a vote split simply because it the theme was reused in another track. Also, I chose to make an exeption to the the one track, one entry rule for The Battle of Endor from the Return of the Jedi soundtrack because many people listed all three tracks as one, and I didn't think it was fair to leave out one part over another. So, without further adeau, here are the top 20 most popular star wars soundtrack tracks, and the specific track number where it can be found.

1. Duel of the Fates - The Phantom Menace - Track 2
    2. Imperial March - The Empire Strikes Back - Disk 2, Track 1
    3. The Emperors Throne Room - Return of the Jedi - Disc 2, Track 4
    4. Across the Stars(Love theme from Attack of the Clones) - Attack of the Clones - Track 2
    5. The Battle of Endor I, II and III - Return of the Jedi - Disk 2, Tracks 5, 7 and 8
    6. Yoda's Theme - The Empire Strikes Back - Disk 2, Track 2
    7. Throne Room and End Title - A New Hope - Disk 2, Track 11
    8. Confrontation with Count Dooku and Finale - Attack of the Clones - Track 13
    9. Battle of Yavin - A New Hope - Disk 2, Track 10
    10. The Rebel Fleet/End Title - The Empire Strikes Back - Disk 2, Track 12
    11. Clash of Lightsabers - The Empire Strikes Back - Disk 2, Track 10
    12. Princess Leia's Theme - A New Hope - Disk 2, Track 1
    13. Victory Celebration - Return of the Jedi - Disk 2, Track 10
    14. The Battle Of Hoth (Ion Cannon/Imperial Walkers/Beneah The At-At/Escape In The Millennium Falcon - The Empire Strikes Back - Disk 1, Track 5
    15. Rescue from Cloud City/Hyperspace - The Empire Strikes Back - Disk 2, Track 11
    16. Carbon Freeze/Darth Vaders Trap/Departure of Boba Fett - The Empire Strikes Back - Disk 2, Track 9
    17. Hologram/Binary Sunset - A New Hope - Disk 1, Track 6
    18. Leia's News/Light of the Force - Return of the Jedi - Disk 2, Track 9
    19. Anakins Theme - The Phantom Menace - Track 3
    20. Love Pledge and the Arena - Attack of the Clones - Track 12

2. Son of the Suns

Son of the Suns Administrator Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 6, 1999
    It's quite a shock for me to see Duel of the Fates top the list.

BTW, I hope this doesn't mean that you're not accepting new top 10 lists. I want that thread to remain the official "favorite tracks" thread.

3. Emperor_Sebulba

Emperor_Sebulba Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 5, 2001
    Sure, I'll accept them. If I get enough I'll update the results here. Thanks for making this the official poll.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.