main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Best Starship to Pilot in a Video Game

Discussion in 'Archive: Games' started by GrandAdmiralJeff, May 23, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hawk-Bat

Hawk-Bat Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 4, 2003
    ARC-170 is more designed for Recon and surviving and or hitting targets with warheads and the laser cannons. The large nose is full of sensor equitment. It was based off of the many torpedo planes and bombers in WWII mainly the Pacific theater but they say it came from the Stuka Junkers JU-87 Dive Bomber. I would have perfered Z-95's over the ARC-170

2. DarthXela

DarthXela Jedi Master

May 26, 2005
    "You gotta love the Z-95, nothing beats the feeling of power it gives you."

3. NotaNewb

NotaNewb Jedi Youngling star 1

May 14, 2005
    I used it in Jedi Starfighter and it wasn't that good. The ARC-170 has much more fire power. It's not my favorite however, that title belongs to Nym's Havok in Starfighter and Jedi Starfighter.

4. Ryan_Kaufman

Ryan_Kaufman DHC Author & Former LucasArts Content Supervisor star 3 VIP

Mar 15, 2005
    "Container Type C"

Flamestorm, LOL!!!

"She may not look like much, but she's the fastest... ah, who'm I kidding? She's a container."

5. sheep21

sheep21 Jedi Master star 2

Jul 27, 2004
    Hmmmm . . .

Z-95's are vape bait for anyone, i find it a quit harrowoing expirirence being strpped into a Z-95, poor shields, only 2 laser and slow.

Fave alliance ship is the good old X-Wing, a happy medium between a B-Wing and an A-Wing and Quad fire against a TIE Fighter is so easy.

Fave Imp fighter, more diffiult. Gotta have the TIE Interceptor for sheer speed, fire power and above all style. that is one beautiful fighter.
    For the general slaughter of alliance pilots, i would choose the TIE Defender, Fast, Deadly and can take a beating. Linking your 4 lasers and 2 ion cannons and blasting away at an x-wings tail os so easy, 3-4 bursts and they are dead from 200% shields.

I knew that cheat for cap ships but i never figured the controls out, i just ended up with one huge green beam whic appeard to do bugger all, any one know the controls for Cap ships?

Oh yeah, my fave Cap shp, the Victory II Star Destroyer, small compact and oh so very deadly.

6. Qu_Klaani

Qu_Klaani Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 27, 2004
    "Z-95's are arguably weaker, but at least they look sleeker and faster than those ARC-170s."

A one man fighter looking faster and sleeker than a heavy bomber as wide as the falcon with a crew of 3? How suprising...

*loves the ARC...and would like to see one in a decent game sometime*

7. DarthVader6669

DarthVader6669 Jedi Youngling

May 9, 2005
    THE MILLENIUM FALCON

8. Billy_Shears

Billy_Shears Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 9, 2002
    TIE Avenger. A badass Interceptor with shields and missles, but it doesn't feel like cheating like the TIE Defender and Missle Boat do. Plus it's the vehicle of choice for Avenger Squadron. :cool:

9. less_in_length

less_in_length Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 28, 2005
    GrandAdmiralJeff posted on 5/23/05 1:45pm
    I want to have a disscusion about the best fighter ships to fly in a star wars video game, x-wing, y-wing, tie etc...
    [hr][/blockquote]

A-Wing > TIE Intercepter in XWA.

10. HowardFilms

HowardFilms Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 18, 2005
    A-Wing, and JEdi Fighters. They can't kill me if they can't catch me...

11. Darth_Tynaus

Darth_Tynaus Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 22, 2003
    My favorite was Darth Maul's Sith Infiltrator in Jedi Starfighter.

12. EmilieDarklighter

EmilieDarklighter Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 19, 2002
    I'll go with old faithful. I love the X-wing. I always choose it when I have the chance.

13. SephyCloneNo15

SephyCloneNo15 Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 9, 2005
    Of all the ones you can actually pilot, my fave is the TIE Phantom from Rebel Assault II. Like an invisible Interceptor.

I also like the Interceptor and A-Wing from Rogue Squadron I

14. alpha_red

alpha_red Jedi Youngling star 5

Aug 24, 2003
    A-Wing, and JEdi Fighters. They can't kill me if they can't catch me...

They don't kill you. Their blasters do. And their blasters can sure as hell catch you.

For me, it's the X-wing, the TIE defender, and the Rogue Squadron series' Naboo fighter. I'd love to fly an ARC-170 or an E-wing in a game. LucasArts people, now would be a good time to start taking notes.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.