New Hamp Best Super Hero Movies

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Rotag21, Jul 3, 2004.

Best Super Hero Movies

Poll closed Mar 25, 2012.
Super- Man movies 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Bat- Man movies 1 vote(s) 16.7%
Spider-Man movies 5 vote(s) 83.3%
Hulk movie 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Punisher movie 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Hell Boy movie 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Oh ya...... lol Catwomen :) RIGHT!! 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rotag21 Jedi Master

star 4
  2. Baron_Soontir_Fel Jedi Master

star 4
    Well, I gotta say that the Spiderman movies have been the best so far. But I love the first two Batman movies. They were dark, as they should have been. When Joel Schumacher got a hold of them is when the franchise went into the toilet. Saying that, I can't wait for Batman Begins next year :)
  3. Jedi_Outcast77 Jedi Master

star 4
    This one is kinda tough. I'd definately have to say Spiderman but if Superman were done in todays world of special effects I think that he would beat out Spidey hands down. Batman would be good if they took the quality of Batman and Batman Returns and blended in the effects of Batman Forever and Batman & Robin. The Hulk was good but it was a little too slow of a story, even though it was the first movie and they needed to establish the storyline.
  4. SithapprenticeDJ Jedi Knight

star 1
    I would have to agree with you guys and say that the Spiderman movies are the best super hero movies including the recently released Spiderman 2. However I still like the old ones like Superman and Batman. Recently the DC character franchise has gone into the toilet. I noticed that you forgot DareDevil and X-men which are some of my favorite's. The other movies in the poll were pretty good but not as good as Spiderman.
  5. Overwhelmed_Jedi Jedi Master

star 3
  6. Darth-Jaguar Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    I like X-Men 1 and 2, Superman 1 and 2, Batman, Spider-Man 1 and 2, the Punisher, and the Hulk the best. Daredevil and Hellboy are ok though. Can Blade be considered a superhero movie? If so, I add Blade 1 and 2 to the list. I'll have to see Blade Trinity to see if that goes on the list of my favorites as well.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.