main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Rocky M, NC Best Supporting Character

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by Entropy, Nov 16, 2002.

?

Best Supporting Character

Poll closed Mar 25, 2012.
  1. C-3PO

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Chewbacca

1 vote(s)
    20.0%
  3. R2-D2

2 vote(s)
    40.0%
  4. Lando Calrissian

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. The Emperor

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Yoda

1 vote(s)
    20.0%
  7. Qui-Gon Jinn

1 vote(s)
    20.0%
  8. Jar Jar Binks

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. Mace Windu

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. Boba Fett

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Entropy

Entropy Jedi Padawan star 4

May 30, 2002
  2. Entropy

Entropy Jedi Padawan star 4

May 30, 2002
    Again, this was a tough one. It came down to Yoda and R2. And while Yoda kicks much butt, you just can't get much cooler than R2. He's like an ace in the hole. When things are looking bad, it's always R2 that steps up and saves the day.

3. JediRiff

JediRiff Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 2, 2002
    I cant argue with you, there. While I WANTED to pick Chewy, as much as I love him, R2-D2 has to get the nod. He has proven to be the strongest reason the Rebellion succeeded time and time again. How many times HAS he saved our heroes butts, anyways?

4. Lodreh

Lodreh Jedi Master star 4

Jul 2, 2002
    Oh please for the love of Lucas the best Supporting Character was Han Solo hands down... everyone knows Luke was the star!

Lod Reh Sajon ~
    "If you seek knowledge and understanding look to the Force. If you seek pain and suffering look no further than me."

5. joe-da

joe-da Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 7, 2002
    I'm thinking, I'm thinking...

But Wan Sandage and Hermione Bagwa aren't on the list..... nor is the WAMPA!!

6. JediRiff

Jun 2, 2002
    /bash Lodreh

How DARE you call Han a SUPPORTING character! Man, you get a wookie pelt whooping next time we get together! And anyways, thats NOT a choice you have up there, soooooo pick one! :)

Mace Windu... now HE was a supporting actor. Truth be told, a very wimpy one! hehehehehe...

/runs away

7. Lodreh

Lodreh Jedi Master star 4

Jul 2, 2002
    Ah, Wookie pelts... I have quite a collection care to see them sometime? On that note I think I'll pick Chewy for those listed, just because Peter was such a great guy.

Oh and Riff, you CAN run but you CANNOT hide.

Lod Reh Sajon ~
    "If you seek knowledge and understanding look to the Force. If you seek pain and suffering look no further than me."

8. DarkJediSaiyan

DarkJediSaiyan Jedi Youngling

Nov 23, 2002
    I must give the Master his props. He is the embodiment of all that is jedi. Did any of the films make you laugh as much as the first time we meet him in "Empire"?

9. JediRiff

Jun 2, 2002
    I heard Yoda and R2 used to have a really popular stand-up comic routine back in the days before the Old Republic, but once the government settled in and such, it sort of fell to the wayside. Sort of a good thing, too, I heard some sort of rumor about R2 being hooked on motoroil, and Yoda actually popping a couple of fans merely looking for autographs,with his gimer stick. What a cranky little thing, eh?

10. JediRiff

Jun 2, 2002
    Hey, who voted for Qui-Gon?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.