main
side
curve
  1. Welcome to the new boards! Details here!

New Jersey Best theater for ROTS?

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Ghosts_Of_Anakin, Jul 27, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TI-0694

TI-0694 Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 11, 2004
    Matt we definitely have to get you to a meeting. Most likely the next few will be down by me(central Jersey)..I know...still far for you but better than N. Jersey.

2. F16WarBird

F16WarBird Jedi Youngling star 4

Aug 5, 2004
    Sorry about that Matt. I meant to ask if you lived in Marlton (I'm 15 minutes from Collingswood).

3. MatthewZ

MatthewZ Jedi Master star 4

Sep 21, 2003
    I live in Oaklyn, actually. Right outside of Collingswood. What town are you in? Philly?

Maybe us South Jerz folks can leave Edgewater to the Northerns and we can invade Loew's Jersey Gardens?

4. F16WarBird

F16WarBird Jedi Youngling star 4

Aug 5, 2004
    Oaklyn?

A band I was in used to play at a dive bar there called "The Fountain Room". They changed the name to "RT's". I haven't been there in YEARS!

We used to play there and at "Bonnie's" in Atco, and "The Galaxy" in Summerdale. Back in my long hair days.

I'm in NE Philly, about 5 minutes from the Tacony-Palmyra bridge.

We haven't decided which theater we're invading yet.

5. hchristensenfan

hchristensenfan Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 24, 2003
    I personally will probably be watching ROTS in the Boston Common Loews b/c I will be out of school by then.

6. BellaSabrina

BellaSabrina Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 13, 2002
    It's not set in stone where we are seeing it yet, as we have a few months left. Jersey Gardens is not a bad option either. Basically, all theaters in NJ are an option right now, especially if its in DTS.

7. TI-0694

TI-0694 Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 11, 2004
    Honestly I don't care where we see it...just as long as we SEE it. Are we doing the midnight deal? I'd like to. I did it with TPM and AOTC.

8. BellaSabrina

BellaSabrina Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 13, 2002
    I don't see why not. I'll start cracking on this in January. Any other suggestions, please post :)

9. buster726

buster726 Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 19, 2002
    I WILL see it in Digtal which means either Edgewater or Jersey Gardens. And it WILL be the midnight showing!!!

10. MatthewZ

MatthewZ Jedi Master star 4

Sep 21, 2003
    ^^

I like this guy's attitude.

11. buster726

buster726 Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 19, 2002
    Thanks Man. Hey don't forget to register on our websites forum too. Plenty of disscussion like that for you as well as info on where our meetings are. Hope to see ya at Ep3!! :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.