New Jersey Best theater for ROTS?

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Ghosts_Of_Anakin, Jul 27, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TI-0694 Jedi Knight

star 1
    Matt we definitely have to get you to a meeting. Most likely the next few will be down by me(central Jersey)..I know...still far for you but better than N. Jersey.
  2. F16WarBird Jedi Youngling

star 4
    Sorry about that Matt. I meant to ask if you lived in Marlton (I'm 15 minutes from Collingswood).
  3. MatthewZ Force Ghost

star 4
    I live in Oaklyn, actually. Right outside of Collingswood. What town are you in? Philly?

Maybe us South Jerz folks can leave Edgewater to the Northerns and we can invade Loew's Jersey Gardens?
  4. F16WarBird Jedi Youngling

star 4
    Oaklyn?

A band I was in used to play at a dive bar there called "The Fountain Room". They changed the name to "RT's". I haven't been there in YEARS!

We used to play there and at "Bonnie's" in Atco, and "The Galaxy" in Summerdale. Back in my long hair days.

I'm in NE Philly, about 5 minutes from the Tacony-Palmyra bridge.

We haven't decided which theater we're invading yet.
  5. hchristensenfan Jedi Master

star 4
    I personally will probably be watching ROTS in the Boston Common Loews b/c I will be out of school by then.
  6. BellaSabrina Jedi Master

star 4
    It's not set in stone where we are seeing it yet, as we have a few months left. Jersey Gardens is not a bad option either. Basically, all theaters in NJ are an option right now, especially if its in DTS.
  7. TI-0694 Jedi Knight

star 1
    Honestly I don't care where we see it...just as long as we SEE it. Are we doing the midnight deal? I'd like to. I did it with TPM and AOTC.
  8. BellaSabrina Jedi Master

star 4
    I don't see why not. I'll start cracking on this in January. Any other suggestions, please post :)
  9. buster726 Jedi Master

star 4
    I WILL see it in Digtal which means either Edgewater or Jersey Gardens. And it WILL be the midnight showing!!!
  10. MatthewZ Force Ghost

star 4
    ^^

I like this guy's attitude.
  11. buster726 Jedi Master

star 4
    Thanks Man. Hey don't forget to register on our websites forum too. Plenty of disscussion like that for you as well as info on where our meetings are. Hope to see ya at Ep3!! :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.