main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Best Trailer of the prequels

Discussion in 'Prequel Trilogy' started by LiamGonNeeson, Nov 3, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Benny_Blanco

Benny_Blanco Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 21, 2002

I can`t believe no-one`s mentioned the best trailer of them all - it was one of the later ROTS ones, I think it`s called "Tragedy" or something - it starts off with Sidious saying "The end of the war is near" and it`s got a mix of "Anakins Betrayal" and "Padmes Ruination" playing all the way through it - even now it gives me goosebumps watching it! I saw it shortly before watching the actual film, and this trailer just started giving it that "epic feel".

Anyone agree?

2. Benny_Blanco

Benny_Blanco Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 21, 2002

Oh, COME ONE! Can`t believe no-one`s responded! Just checked the DVD, the trailer`s called "Epic Tragedy". In repsonse to the earlier posts, my gf persuaded me to go + see some film towards the end of 1998/start of 1999, and I just about wet my pants when I saw the "Lucasfilm " logo on the original TPM trailer! That`s all I spoke about during the actual film! Pity the actual TPM film wasn`t as good.........................

3. Crazy_Old_Kermit

Crazy_Old_Kermit Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 18, 2003
    I know which one you mean. Probably the best TV Spot. I think it's pretty long too, maybe a minute or so. That moment when Padme says: "You're going to kill him, aren't you?" Chills...

4. aPPmaSTer

aPPmaSTer Jedi Master star 3

Dec 23, 2004
    Tied between TPM official trailer and Forbidden Love for AOTC.

While we're on the subject of trailers, I totally LOVED the tone poems made for TPM. They played a big part in making me fall in love with the movie. I wish they'd made the same thing for the other movies...it would've made a huge difference I think.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.