main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Best Video Game Ever?

Discussion in 'Archive: Dayton, OH' started by SITH_L_MAUL, Feb 19, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SITH_L_MAUL

SITH_L_MAUL Jedi Youngling

Feb 2, 2003
    Since the Novel thread got some nice response I figured I would ask this one...What is te best Star Wars video game ever?

2. SITH_L_MAUL

SITH_L_MAUL Jedi Youngling

Feb 2, 2003
    I really like the Bounty Hunter game. It has got great graphics and the cut scenes are second to none. Plus the game itself is quite the challenge.

3. MandalorianHunter

MandalorianHunter Jedi Youngling

Feb 4, 2003
    i agree with jason on his one. bounty hunter is the best ever, but i wanna give a shout out to obi-wan for x-box and i think galaxies is gonna top them all.

4. Sean_Starrider

Sean_Starrider Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 30, 2002
    There have been many excellent games over the years. Personally my favorite of all time would have to be the Star Wars trilogy for the super nintendo. Those games had tons of levels, the graphics at the time were outstanding and they were just loads of fun. Just call me old school. :)

5. DemonJedi

DemonJedi Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 4, 2003
    Were have you guys been the darkages????????
    The best video game is X-Wing vs. Tie Fighter. I play that game online alnog with Galactic Battlegrounds.

6. Jedi_Junkie

Jedi_Junkie Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 6, 2003
    I personally love my Galactic Battle Grounds, w/ the expansion pack. Strategy, civilation, solid graphics, and great battles! But I also have enjoyed my Star Wars Demolition immensely. My friends and I kick bleepin' butt with that game!

7. PADA-1

PADA-1 Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 11, 2003
    The game that sticks out most in my mind is an "older" arcade game from the 80's with corny sticklike graphics, I just remember getting a huge thrill playing it. I play just about any Star Wars video game I can get my hands on, currently playing Bounty Hunter, cool but difficult. I am really looking forward to KOTOR for Xbox. Wish my computer could handle the graphics for Galaxies but that just is going to have to wait till I can afford a newer computer.

8. TK-616

TK-616 Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 8, 2000
    Every video game in the history of Star Wars related titles have sucked. The only one that came close to being a hit and staying on target as a storyline gos was Jedi Outcast, PC vs only. Every freaken console game under the Star Wars title has sucked, minus Rouge Squadren for the game cube. For a company that loves quality or development of plots, Lucasarts fails everytime.
    Digtial my ass.

Tk

9. Qui-Gon_Ludo

Qui-Gon_Ludo Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 8, 2002
    Well, these were kinda rude comments!

10. Sean_Starrider

Jun 30, 2002
    Where do these random people come from that spring up once with some shocking comment and are never heard from again?

11. Jedi_Junkie

Feb 6, 2003
    They all come from the same place, Sean... They come from StarTrek.com boards.. ;)

12. Qui-Gon_Ludo

Jan 8, 2002
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

13. DemonJedi

DemonJedi Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 4, 2003
    Well Im a Star Trek fan also.
    I say this because I hated Star Trek like you but I realized Lucas could care less about the fans he made us wait this many years to make more Star Wars movies!!!\
    However lets look at Gene Roddenbery 10 motion pictures, Star Trek,The Next Generation,DS9,Voyager, and now Enterprise<---dont really care for that one.
    Shows who cares about the fans!?
    Now if Lucas really cares he should finnish what he started. He stated (an old issue of Bantha Tracks)there was 9 Episodes!!
    If he dont want to do 7,8, and 9 give it to someone else.
    Look at what im trying to say here Star Wars is tooooooooooooo limited were Star Trek isnt,plus star trek I believe is one posible future.

14. Jedi_Junkie

Feb 6, 2003
    Hey now.. I don't HATE Star Trek, in fact I'm rather fond of it. There just so easy to make fun of, I mean.. The fans tend to be just like us... -- Obsessed, and scary at times. o_O

15. Qui-Gon_Ludo

Jan 8, 2002
    Well, I do hate Star Treck :)

16. General_Disarray

General_Disarray Jedi Youngling star 1

May 8, 2003
    Star Trek SUCKS.
    All of you that like Star Trek SUCK.

Oh and Rogue Squadron II and Galactic Battlegrounds were the only SW games worthy of being played. The rest could be burned.

GD

17. Jorg_Sacul_from_C2

Jorg_Sacul_from_C2 Jedi Master star 3

May 30, 2002
    GD, you misguided choker of chickens, if you had any sense you'd know about Jedi Knight II, and play it on a Mac, as all good games should be.

...and if it weren't for Star Trek, you never would have had Star Wars. It's all about the Benjamins.

18. Qui-Gon_Ludo

Jan 8, 2002
    As much as I hate star Treck, stating that people who like it suck is a little rude... I wouldn't go that far!

19. General_Disarray

General_Disarray Jedi Youngling star 1

May 8, 2003
    Is everything a rude comment QGL???

Oh and Jorg MACs SUCK too...someday Chaos and I wil destroy all the MACs in the world. Only burlap wearing monks, rebel scum, and tree humping star trek fans use MACs.

GD

20. Jorg_Sacul_from_C2

Jorg_Sacul_from_C2 Jedi Master star 3

May 30, 2002
    Does everything you don't understand "suck"? Jeez, you must be living in an absolute vacuum then.

21. Jedi_Junkie

Feb 6, 2003
    Good lord.. What have I started? >_<

22. Sebulba-X

Sebulba-X •X C2 C3 MW RSA• star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 11, 2000
    Oh my...

You IK people & socks, even the ones playing nice, go home and leave the poor Daytonians alone.

[face_laugh] ;)

Carry on then...

Best Video Game Ever? I'm partial to Street Fighter 2, not necessarily because of the game itself, just the countless hours spent in college playing it in order to be a poor winner, doing victory dances etc.

23. DarthBud

DarthBud Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 16, 2003
    Its a 3 way tie
    The Tony Hawk series on all platforms.
    Halo on Xbox.
    and the Super Monkey Ball series on GC.
    and Star Trek is proof that something can suck and blow at the same time.

24. Sean_Starrider

Jun 30, 2002
    I think Knights of the Old Republic could become the best ever. Has everyone seen the newest trailer, it looks awesome!

25. Qui-Gon_Ludo

Jan 8, 2002
    I can't say too much, but Galaxies is going to be the best thing ever, believe me!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.