best way to find certian custom figures on the net

Discussion in 'Collecting' started by jacktherack, Jul 12, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: CrazyMike, LAJ_FETT
  1. jacktherack Force Ghost

star 4
    i love looking at custom star wars figures but i like to look at the more obscure ones. i've been looking for some shadow of the empire ones mostly dash rendar, but also spiker and big gizz. i have been searching for new ones every couple of months for the last year or 2, and google isn't showing very many of them, say what you want about dash rendar, i know he is disliked amoung many but he's my favorite character along with spiker and darth maul. i know there are more then a couple custom dash rendar figures, for cripes sake he had his own video game, not even boba fett can say that. so does anyone have a good way to find dash rendar custom figures or a site that has an easy way to search all of them?
  2. IncomT65 Jedi Master

star 4
    Check out Rebelscum. You can search the Customizing section for the character you're looking for. Use the search button. Of course, you'll also get topics that for instance contain posts mentioning Dash (as a base figure or reference), but in most cases it's about the custom character.

Together with RS moderator Daigo_Bah I've been working on and off on creating the ultimate custom figure archive. It's a huge task and we only find the time to update every now and then.
  3. CrazyMike JC Collecting Manager and RSA Canada

Manager
    star 7
    I can vouch for Incom. He does amazing customs :)
  4. Robimus Force Ghost

star 5
    You know Dash has an official figure right? I just thought I'd mention it just in case your looking for a Dash figure in general.
  5. IncomT65 Jedi Master

star 4
    There is, but that's the one from the POTF2 Shadows of the Empire line, right? A new one's long overdue, but I doubt Hasbro will go back and make a new one.
Moderators: CrazyMike, LAJ_FETT
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.