main
side
curve
  1. Welcome, Guest

Upcoming events:

Star Wars: Andor - Disney + - 21st September

2. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

FF:NSW Best wishes from Germany - One year Downunder

Discussion in 'Oceania Discussion Boards' started by Yak-Face, Sep 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yak-Face

Yak-Face Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 26, 2002
    Hello guys,
    I'm a big Star Wars Fan and Collector from Germany and I'm going to Australia for one long year. I'll arrive in Sydney next week and I want to ask if it's easy to find a job there? Another point I want to ask is if there are some good shops or something else where I can find some Vintage stuff?
    I hope somebody can help me and I hope everybody can understand my bad english :D ...

Best wishes,
    Paul

2. loweredcase

loweredcase Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 27, 2007
    Firstly, it depends what type of job you are looking for, and secondly, what skills you already have.
    Sydney has some lovely vintage shops (many of them!!) so there is no problems there for you :)
    Where in Sydney shall you be staying? I am sure some of the gang would be more than happy to show you around.
    Oh, and lastly, you write very nicely. Your English writing skills are quite good!
    ~holly

3. Yak-Face

Yak-Face Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 26, 2002
    Thanks alot. It will be a Travel and Work Holiday and so I'm searching for any kind of a job :p. The first days I'll stay in a Hostel in the Kent Street with my Girlfriend but we are searching for a little apartment.

Best wishes

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.