Beta for Star Wars Galaxies begins July 15

Discussion in 'Southern Nevada, NV' started by Talon_Wolfe, Jul 8, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Talon_Wolfe Jedi Master

star 4
    Go here for info:

http://starwarsgalaxies.station.sony.com/features/faq_pages/faq_13.jsp

This game looks really good.
  2. JonnyFlamehead Jedi Knight

star 3
    count me in on that considering I'm an ex-Everquest freak. Or Evercrack to some...

you think maybe we can geta TSS guild started for galaxies? I have major guild expierience from EQ.
  3. Talon_Wolfe Jedi Master

star 4
    TSS will definitely be a guild or something within SWG. Hopefully, TSS can function in a way that can incorporate all playing styles, but if need be we can splinter off into TSS factions that serve different purposes or something, in there are alignment issues with dark side or light side, rebellion and empire, etc.

I was big into Asherson's Call. Not like Gerson or Kronos (they surpassed me in levels), but in my own, obsessive-compulsive way.
  4. JonnyFlamehead Jedi Knight

star 3
    I also read that the jedi class will be VERY hard. They estimate about 150 people out of 3000 will only be able to be a jedi.

I got to lvl 60 in EQ then I deleted my character cause I got pissed, so I started another one 6 months later but only made it up to 45 before I got bored with it again.
  5. Talon_Wolfe Jedi Master

star 4
    When you look at the FAQ on SWG, it seems like the things that bored me about Asherons Call have been fixed- namely the cycle of kill to get xp to improve your skills to be able to kill better to get better xp to improve your skills... and so on.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.