main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beta Reader Index

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Writing Resource' started by ArnaKyle, Mar 8, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AlrikFassbauer

AlrikFassbauer Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 2, 2003
    About Beta Reading :

I would like to be a Beta-Reader for everyone who wants to write in german. ;)

But I guess there won't be many of them ...

Where does my Story belong ? - Thread.

P.S.: I'd like to point out that I am able to beta-read for the german language ONLY.

2. PatttyB0123

PatttyB0123 Former RSA star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 2, 2003
    Yes, I need some help for one post story. Humor one between Obi-Wan and Qui-Gon.
    Please help.
    Thanks
    Sincerely
    PatttyB0123

3. PatttyB0123

PatttyB0123 Former RSA star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 2, 2003
    Up! sorry a writer could not find the post, so I bringing up.
    Sorry.

4. Cam_Mulonus

Cam_Mulonus Jedi Master star 4

Jul 29, 2002
    I need a beta for the fic in my sig. Two would be nice. Basically, I just want it archived, so I need two betas. Please PM me about it. The link to the fic is in my sig.

5. spiritgurl

spiritgurl Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 6, 2003
    Hi all,
    I am currently working on a fic and was hoping to find a beta reader or two to go over each chapter for errors (tho gramar and spelling should be fine) and general feedback before I post chapters on the web. This is an Obi-Wan/original character (het.) romance fic, with a bit of humor, angst, action, and mystery in the mix. Betas should be over 18 as I am putting a tentative R rating on it for now so I won't be able to post it to this board but I may downgrade that to PG-13 later on depending on where my muse takes me with this. I am hoping to make it a series of several stories if all goes well. If you are interested, please send me a PM thro the board and we'll take it from there.

thanks

sg

6. JainaSticksSolo19

JainaSticksSolo19 Jedi Grand Master star 3

Mar 31, 2003
    I need a beta for a poem about Jaina Solo's thought during the war. i just need someone to read it and check it. please. oh and this is my first story/vigg.

7. Angel4evaM

Angel4evaM Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 13, 2003
    Hi everyone. I'm looking for a beta for my story Every Little Thing About You. My good friend Master_Vicky has been helping me with it but she is to much of a second writer that her feed back is already stuff that she would expect to say. If you would be willing to beta for me please PM me. Thank you.

~Angel~

8. CharlieHickok-

CharlieHickok- Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 18, 2003
    Hello all!
    I will be needing a beta reader for my first fan fic.
    Expect a lot of trouble with me if you accept, beacouse English isn't my first language, and as I said this is my first fic.

I would like to send the message to you by E-mail or whatever, and than post it after it has been betaed.

9. VadeyFan2002

VadeyFan2002 Jedi Master star 4

Sep 30, 2002
    Hi there,

I'm looking for a second beta for 'What if Vader ...' ( link in sign).

AngelQueen, my beta is loaded with work right now, so I need someone who takes over in those cases that she hasn't time for weeks.

I mostly need someone to check the grammar and interpunctation. Plus help me with background description, or what the people are doing while they talk and listen to each other.

English is not my native and this is the first story I ever wrote.

Please help out and perhaps you can help me with fics that are still in the planning phase when I start to post them.

I hope I do not offend AQ by asking for a second beta.

Vadey

10. Master_Ponta

Master_Ponta Jedi Master star 4

Feb 11, 2003
    Hello.

I am the writer of one humor fic currently:

FP

I need a beta for a romance fic between Luke and Mara, also, I need some tips on how to write it.
    Thank you.

11. Onnie

Onnie Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 10, 2000
    <-- pulls a 'Toy Story' Woody move..

Hellllloooo!!

Sorry, did I scare you? I just wanted to say, my Adoptee, Angel, is looking for a Beta and is there a main list like they have in the Welcome Forums? Oh and a Welcome from me, Onnie, to other new ones.

No, no really, that was all I was going to say.. except, you don't want to be in the way when my 'rudeness laser' goes off. ;)

If so, feel free to PM a link to either myself or her. She's off to a really good start! :)

12. KnightWriter

KnightWriter Administrator Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 6, 2001
    Moving to newer thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.