main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beta Readers Needed - Over 18

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Writing Resource' started by Jedi-Angel, Jun 26, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi-Angel

Jedi-Angel Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 14, 2002
    I would like to post my fanfic on the board, but I can't without the prologue. Mainly because of the prologue I've rated it PG13 but I want to be sure that's a correct rating. Its a little steamy, but nothing even bordering obscene.

I'd like to have at least 6 people read it and let me know what they think. I'd refer you to FF but its down so much lately that's become pretty unreliable. If you PM me ASAP, I will email it to you. Its only a page long and is absolutely essential to the rest of the series.

There will be a couple of future "steamy" sections, so I want to be sure I have the rating correct.

TIA!

2. Princess1

Princess1 Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 3, 2001
    I'd be glad to beta your prolouge for you. I'm not quite 18, but I read plenty of adult stuff, I assure you, I can handel it.

3. Jairen

Jairen Manager Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 1, 2000
    Well, since I'm 30 in just under a month, I think I meet the age requirements :D I'd be happy to take a look and let you know my opinion on it's rating.

4. Talon Squad Leader

Talon Squad Leader Former Manager star 5

Dec 22, 1999
    Is it steamy or slash? PM me on your definition and why you think that your stuff is not too obscene for the boards.

5. Jedi-Angel

Jedi-Angel Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 14, 2002
    Thanks for everyone's help! I hope to post Part I on the board by Saturday at the latest.

6. Jagged_Antilles_Fel

Jagged_Antilles_Fel Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 2, 2002
    Sure I'm not 18 but I've read lots of adult stuff.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.