Betrayals, Conflicts...and Love (JA, AU) - Updated 28/7

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by JediClare, Nov 11, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jacinta_Kenobi Jedi Master

star 4
    what's gonna happen?

POST PLEASE OR...I MAY....DIE!

jacinta faints from hyperventilating.
  2. Valiowk Force Ghost

star 6
    Hi Clare, it's me, Charmaine here. Managed to find this thread because I remembered what you said about it being "titleless"!

Seems there are people reading it...I'm going to read it offline (as I told you!)

:)
  3. JediClare Jedi Master

star 4
    Hi Charmaine :)

It was title-less, but it has been recently 'titled'. :D

What?! Offline?! But - but - what about feedback?!

:) :p :D

x Clare x
  4. TheFallen Jedi Master

star 4
    :: gasps and fall twitching on the floor ::

WHY MUST YE BE CRUEL?! I HAVE READ THIS AND SURE LOVED IT BUT NO?! NO POST?! Egads!

:: cliff... hanga... fingers slipping... ::
  5. JediClare Jedi Master

star 4
    I shall be nutz and post twice in a day. Not to mention that it is now 11.55pm over here. :D

A short post.

< > < > < > < > < > < > < > < > < > < >

Obi-Wan gradually returned to consciousness. A look at the spotless white walls around him told him he was in a med center.

"Feeling better?" a kind voice asked.

Obi-Wan tried to sit up, but it was hopeless to do so on an air cushion. The mind-numbing pain had been reduced to a dull ache.

"Yes, much better, thank you."

The owner of the kind voice appeared in his field of vision. The Mon Calamarian reminded him of Bant. "You're to report to Sector Four-One-Three immediately. I'd rather let you rest for a few more days, but I have my orders."

Seeing the unasked question in Obi-Wan's eyes, the medic said, "They sent you here. They need all their...workers...in more or less good working condition."

Obi-Wan noticed her hesitation and risked a question. "Slaves, you mean?"

Don't worry, Obi-torture doesn't stop here. :D [face_devil]

x Clare x
  6. Ginger_Jedi Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    :eek: :eek: Two wicked posts!!!

What's gonna happen next Clare? Don't leave us for too long!!!
  7. Lonewolf89 Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Oh no!!! Great post, can't wait for more.
  8. TheFallen Jedi Master

star 4
    :: gasp! ::

:: falls out of chair with a resounding thunk and hopes you update soon, as all my other stories have been neglected for weeks ::
  9. Jedi-Faith Jedi Master

star 2
    Whoa! Great story so far! Eeeevil cliff hangers though! ARGG!! :D Poor Obi... and poor us! :D

Post more, post soon!
  10. TheSwedishJedi Jedi Master

star 4
    Ahh! Obi's a slave?!

~Swede :mad:
  11. Jacinta_Kenobi Jedi Master

star 4
    *Jacinta goes tumbling down a cliff face, and manages to grab onto an outcropping*

Jedi Clare.....help...me! evil...cliffie....can't hold on!

OBI'S A SLAVE!!!!! That makes me....GRRR!

Wait! If he's a slave, then that gives you a chance to do a lot more. Actually, I love slave Obi! MORE!
  12. animorphjedi Jedi Padawan

*Hauls Jacinta up to (relative) :D safety*

Here you go.

A flicker of sadness entered the medic's eyes. "Yes," she said. "Unfortunately."

"If you don't like it, why do you work for the Drancors?" Obi-Wan asked.

"It's my duty. If I do not heal the humans brought to me, who will? Not the Drancors, and they don't allow humans anywhere except in the work sectors. Few people would want to live and work such a backwater planet. That leaves me. I have to do this," she said.

"I understand what you mean."

"Not many do," she said softly, sadly. "You had better go. I wouldn't want to get you into trouble."

< > < > < > < > < > < > < > < > < >

Hopefully I'll have the time to post a longer one later today.

x Clare x
  13. JediClare Jedi Master

star 4
    Oops...that was my sock.
  14. JediClare Jedi Master

star 4
    Obi-Wan briefly considered escape, but dismissed the idea at the sight of the numerous security holocams that decorated the fences.

The signs which marked the different work sectors were so covered with grime, Obi-Wan had to keep stopping to check that he was headed for the right place.

Many dead-ends and much back-tracking later, Obi-Wan finally arrived at Work Sector Four-One-Three.

The Drancor supervisor was a large male with a pattern of black spots on his tail. "You there!" he shouted. "Why are you not working?"

"I - I was told to report to this work sector..."

"Ssso you're the new one, eh? What are you waiting for? Get in line with the othersss and ssstart working!" the supervisor shouted and savagely jabbed Obi-Wan with his force-pike, sending pain shooting through the teenager's body. "And alwaysss addresssss me asss 'sssir', underssstand?"

When Obi-Wan did not reply, the Drancor prodded him again with the force-pike. "Anssswer me!"

"Y - Yes, sir," Obi-Wan forced out through gritted teeth.
  15. padawan3 Jedi Master

star 4
    Poor poor Obi-Wan. Qui-gon better get him out of there or he'll have to answer to me.
  16. Lonewolf89 Jedi Grand Master

star 5
  17. Jacinta_Kenobi Jedi Master

star 4
    Ooh, force-pikes, I LO-OVE force-pikes, they are so much fun!

Oh, and thanks for saving me!
  18. JediClare Jedi Master

star 4
    Obi-Wan painfully made his way to the end of the line of humans, as he had been ordered to do.
    Another Drancor was waiting for him there She held him in place by grabbing the front of his tunic, and snapped a metal collar around his neck. "Off to work with you, human," she snarled and shoved him away from her.

Unsure of what to do, Obi-Wan followed the other humans' actions and lifted a rock from the pile near him. As he moved forward with the heavy load, he stumbled on the uneven ground and bumped against the man in front of him.

"Hey, watch it!" the man growled.

"Sorry," Obi-Wan tried to apologize.

"No talking, ssslavesss!" the supervisor shouted and jabbed the both of them with his force-pike.

The weapon was set on a higher power setting than before. The man hissed in pain as the stun charge made contact with his sweat-slicked skin. Hate blazed in his black eyes.

"Get on with your work!" the supervisor shouted.

"Yes, sir," the man mumbled. Obi-Wan hastily echoed him. With a last hate-filled glare at the teenager, he resumed his work.

You got him into trouble, Oafy-Wan, the little voice said.
  19. KenobisGirl Jedi Master

star 4
    Uh-oh!!!!!!!

More soon please!!! :)
  20. Jacinta_Kenobi Jedi Master

star 4
    Even the other slaves are against him! Poor Obi! MORE please! I mean, please sir....err, wait.....please ma'am!
  21. Lonewolf89 Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Great way to meet people. Post soon!@
  22. JediClare Jedi Master

star 4
    :D

Obi-Wan soon got used to the endless buzzing of the collar around his neck.

He deposited his armload of small rocks in the cart and turned back to get more.

The man he had bumped into earlier deliberately slowed his pace and Obi-Wan accidentally stepped on his foot.

The man swung his large arm backwards almost casually. Unable to dodge in time, the arm smashed Obi-Wan in the jaw.

Obi-Wan gingerly felt his jaw. At least it wasn't broken.

"Movvve! You're ssslowing evvveryone down!" the supervisor snapped and poked him with the force-pike.

"Yes, sir." Even the little movement it took to say those two words hurt his jaw. Obi-Wan started walking.

There was no breeze to cool the laboring humans. The still, humid air, so unlike that of Coruscant, was like a heavy cloak, smothering him.

He hoped his Master would come for him soon.

He won't bother to come, Kenobi. He doesn't care about you. You're too much of a bother to him.
  23. KenobisGirl Jedi Master

star 4
    Noooooo, Obi don't believe the voice!!

More soon please!!! :D
  24. Lonewolf89 Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Don't listen Obi-Wan! Where is Qui-Gon?? He better hurry up!
  25. Lonewolf89 Jedi Grand Master

star 5
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.