Betrayals, Conflicts...and Love (JA, AU) - Updated 28/7

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by JediClare, Nov 11, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. blueangel Jedi Knight

star 2
    Obi-Wan is still in good conditions???
    Is this before or after the night he is beaten????
    Good post, we can imagine it´s a cruel post!!
    Hope for more!!!
    ba
  2. JediClare Jedi Master

star 4
    Oh, RPG. Should I venture into that?

Hmmm...colourful. Ginger Jedi, lady in green, and blueangel. :D

I've mentioned it in one of the earlier posts, but just to clarify things, this takes place before Obi-Wan is beaten up. Sort of explains what has been going on with the other Jedi while he's in Work Sector Four-One-Three.

= Clare =
  3. KenobisGirl Jedi Master

star 4
    Oooo! Great post! But, where's the rest?! :confused:

More soon please! :D

KG :cool:
  4. blueangel Jedi Knight

star 2
    Thanks for your explaination!!!
    It´s a sometimes a sad story ( but really good ) so you need coulorfull readers, ;)
    Can´t wait for more!!!
    ba
  5. padawan3 Jedi Master

star 4
    Nasty, nasty aliens. I hope one of those humans take those pikes and shove it up those alien's ***.
  6. Darth_Destructo Jedi Master

star 4
    "Aliens is peoples too..." :p
  7. KenobisGirl Jedi Master

star 4
    Up! Clare, we need more story!! :(

8. JediClare Jedi Master

star 4
    Ssthith concluded the tour with a demonstration of how prisoners were tortured to death. Tyan could only watch the man writhe and scream for a few seconds before she turned away from the transparisteel viewing window. Behind her, the agonized screams grew fainter, then died away.

?Squeamissshhh? Or,? Thiss? voice lost its taunting tone and took on a darker one, ?a human sssympathizzzer??

?Neither,? Tyan retorted, but it sounded weak even to her own ears. ?I am simply tired. It is evening, and it has been a long day.? She turned and strode away.

?What do you think?? Thiss asked, watching Tyan?s retreating back.

?I do not know what to make of her. She seemsss to genuinely enjoy it, but ssshhhe hasss done enough to make me think that her being a human sympathizzzer is possssible,? Ssthith replied.

?And ssshhhe hasss yet to repay her debt to us.?

?Thessse aliensss are not like usss, Thissss. Favorsss can be owed for monthsss. Debtsss can be paid a year later. They do not sssee the importanccce of repaying their debtsss asss soon asss posssible. They do not believvve that ill-fortune befallsss thossse who delay clearing their debtsss,? Ssthith explained.

?Like humans.?

A long pause.

?Yesss,? Ssthith hissed.

>< >< >< >< ><

Qui-Gon felt a sudden spike of fear from Obi-Wan hit him, then it was abruptly cut off. Desperately he reached out across their Master/Padawan bond, but was stopped by the unyielding mental wall Obi-Wan had erected. It flickered and shimmered, as if Obi-Wan?s concentration kept faltering, then being regained. But his shielding was good. Even at the weakest places of the wall, nothing leaked through.

Jan did not notice the change in his expression. ?Tyan?s coming,? she said, sensing her Master?s approach.

A short while later, Tyan appeared at the entrance of the shuttle. Before she could say anything, Qui-Gon asked anxiously, ?Did you see Obi-Wan??

Tyan nodded. ?He was in one of the work sectors.? She did not tell him about the cruelty she had seen, but there was no need to. Qui-Gon was eager enough to rescue Obi-Wan.

?I?m going in there to get him now,? Qui-Gon said firmly. Seeing Tyan about to speak, he said, ?Even if I do not have your support.?

Tyan shook her head. ?I wasn?t about to disagree. The Drancors are cruel, sadistic. I saw?? She glanced at Jan, hesitated, and shook her head again. ?It was bad.?

?Then we go now,? Qui-Gon said. It was part question, part statement, and part pleading.

?I will go,? Tyan said.

Qui-Gon started to object. ?He is my Padawan ? ?

?But you are human. You cannot get in as easily as I can.?

?They will be suspicious if you just walk in there like that,? Qui-Gon pointed out.

?I?m not going to ?walk in there like that?,? Tyan said. ?I?m going in as this.? She concentrated and flowed into the shape of a Drancor.
  9. Darth_Destructo Jedi Master

star 4
    When is a game not a game?
    When it's a foot!
    Geddit?

The game is afoot... [face_plain]

Nevermind then...

*sigh*
  10. JediClare Jedi Master

star 4
    Using your lazy quote system...

b.

:D
  11. blueangel Jedi Knight

star 2
    short but good, so the aliens notice Tyan can betray them!!-Interesting-!!!
    What about Obi-Wan??? You doesn´t tell us what happens after he´s hurt!!!
    Will Qui-Gon notice it???
    Can´t wait for more!!!
    ba
  12. JediClare Jedi Master

star 4
    ba - Patience. And yes, Qui-Gon'll notice. Where else would the angst come from? :D [face_devil]

= Clare =
  13. JediClare Jedi Master

star 4
    My Geography and Chinese tests are over, so here's a post! :)

< > < > < > < > < > < > < > < > < > < >

Tyan slithered toward the heavy, forbidding doors, black and white scales sliding over the green moss. The sentry only gave her Drancor form a passing glance before waving her through. Tyan boldly slithered into the interrogation headquarters of the Drancors.

>< >< >< >< ><

A hoarse scream resounded in the room she had just passed. The Drancor ahead of her chuckled, glancing at her as if sharing some private joke. Tyan hastily mimicked him. He hissed something to her. Not understanding a single word, Tyan nodded vaguely and smiled. The Drancor looked puzzled at her answer, but thought no more about it and turned into another corridor. Tyan calmed herself with a Jedi technique. She called on the Force, consulted her memories and took a right turn into another passageway painted a drab steel blue. She passed a few security holocams, the med center, the pitifully small med supplies storage room, more holocams, more twists and turns, then she was at the work sectors.

A track ran around the perimeter of the fences. A few grooves, as wide as the average Drancor?s body, were worn into the ground from constant use. It was muddy too, but the mud slid off Tyan?s scales like it was water. She was careful not to stay too close to the fences. She didn?t know whether Drancor hide was an insulator or not, and she definitely did not want to find out the hard way.

She tried to block out the cries and moans of the humans. She had to find Obi-Wan, she reminded herself. She could do nothing to help the other humans now. She had to focus on finding Obi-Wan first.

Tyan was almost at Work Sector Four-One-Three. Then she could find Obi-Wan, escape, and be off the planet before the Drancors discovered Obi-Wan missing.

A conversation of hisses drifted around the corner ahead of her. Tyan stiffened reflexively, then forced her body to relax. She was in a Drancor body and as long as no one spoke to her, she would pass for one.

Ssthith and Thiss rounded the corner, speaking in their native language, arms waving about emphatically. They were accompanied by a guard pushing a repulsorlift cart ?

? with a bloodied Obi-Wan dumped unceremoniously in it, broken arm dangling over one side.

Tyan moved aside to let them pass, fervently hoping that there was no special greeting that protocol required of a common Drancor when meeting the two leaders.

Her breath caught in her throat when Ssthith called out. She pretended not to hear him and continued down the track. She was painfully aware of all three Drancors? eyes on her, and how awkward her movements were. Strange muscles contracted and relaxed to carry her unfamiliar body forward.

A loud hiss from directly behind her caused her to halt and turn around to come face-to-face with the guard. The cart had been left floating above the mud beside Ssthith and Thiss. The guard hissed at her, apparently giving her instructions. She nodded, and he slithered away. The two Drancors waited still, an impatient look on their faces.

Hoping to the Force that she had guessed correctly, Tyan took the guard?s place behind the cart and began to push it forward, Ssthith and Thiss behind her. They said and did nothing that indicated they suspected she was not a real Drancor.

After several minutes of silent cart pushing, they came to a fork in the track. Picking one at random, Tyan began to push it down the left fork.

A sharp hiss from Ssthith stopped her. One of his hands emerged from his chest and pointed to the right fork. He hissed and spat, an irritated tone in his voice.

Tyan bowed her head in apology and corrected her direction. Halfway down that track was another fork. Ssthith and Thiss pushed past her and went down the left one, leaving Tyan alone to push the cart to Force alone knew where.

She heaved a soft sigh of relief that she was finally alone. Waiting for Ssthith and Thiss to move out of line of sight, she made the mistake of
  14. JediClare Jedi Master

star 4
  15. KenobisGirl Jedi Master

star 4
    Whoa... I swear, I was clutching the seat so hard there are nail imprints!! Excellent post!

Poor Obi! Things aren't going so good for him. If I was Tyan I would be so pissed!!!!! ;)

More soon please! :)

16. blueangel Jedi Knight

star 2
    Wow, that´s really interesting!!!
    Tyan´s behavior is very understanable!!
    Who´s the man, who helped them??
    Need more,
    ba
  17. blueangel Jedi Knight

star 2
  18. blueangel Jedi Knight

star 2
    POST SOON PLEASE!!!!!!!!!

UP!!UP!!UP!!UP!!UP!!UP!!UP!!UP!!UP!!UP!!UP!!

ba
  19. TheSwedishJedi Jedi Master

star 4
    Wow, how did I lose this? This is really great, Clare. You do Obi-torture very well. [face_devil] More soon, right?

~Swede :p
  20. JediClare Jedi Master

star 4
    :) Thanks, all! :) I'm working on the next post...but it refuses to come out right. Ugh.

= Clare =
  21. JediClare Jedi Master

star 4
  22. KenobisGirl Jedi Master

star 4
    Clare, please post more soon! Ack, I'm dying from suspense! I will try to be patient though... (I know, I know... Do or do not... ;))

23. blueangel Jedi Knight

star 2
    Hey Clare, you´re back, that´s great, I hope you´ll post soon!!!!
    It´s time for the next part ;) ;) !!!
    Sorry for beggin so often, I´m not skilled in waiting patiently!!!! :(

ba
  24. blueangel Jedi Knight

star 2
    Haaallllllooo?? Are you still here, Clare???

NEEEEEEED MOOOOOORE

blueangel
  25. JediClare Jedi Master

star 4
    Sorry, everyone. Thanks for still being around. Darth Real Life and Darth Writer's Block have been extremely unkind to me lately. I promise to post as soon as I can.

= Clare =
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.