main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Betrayals in the Dark (J/J) - * IMPORTANT AUTHOR ANNOUNCEMENT 8/23/03 PLEASE READ*

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Eowyn_Jade, May 22, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Eowyn_Jade

Eowyn_Jade Jedi Master star 4

Jan 14, 2003
    Okay for all those who wanted it, here's the start of the sequel to my fic "Turn of the Tide". I won't be posting the first part until tomorrow, but I'll give you guys a teaser and see how it plays up. If no one is interested, I'll try and think of something else.

I know I said I wasn't going to post this till after school stopped but the idea popped into my head suddenly and I had to write it down before I forgot!

So here's your teaser, enjoy!

<>><<>

Jacen rushed into the hanger bay, his eyes darting around trying to find Jaina's fighter through the maze of people running around in panic. He finally saw it wobbeling into a shaky landing, black smoke clouding the cockpit, making it almost impossible for him to see if Jaina was still alive.

He rushed up, shoving his way through the crowd, mumbling a silent prayer under his breath that she would be okay. he finally reached her and popped the cockpit open, the black smoke spilling into his face. he squeezed his eyes shut and covered his mouth with his hand, coughing and trying to wave away the smoke. He reached inside and felt around for her, drawing upon the force to guide his movements. He finally felt her flightsuit and started heaving her out of the cockpit. By now, numerous medical workers and friends and family had gathered around.

Using the force, he drew her out and held her close to him as he climbed down. He felt for her life force, and saw she was not dead, but mearly knocked out. Reaching the bottom, the smoke had finally cleared and he was able to look at her. He saw his mom and dad rush up to his side, worried looks on their faces. Jacen brushed the hair out of her eyes and did a once over, looking for her injury's. His parents were frightened enough to remain quiet, which helped him concentrate more.

but before he could finish, a military officer ran up that jacen recognized as the one who had fitted Jaina's X-Wing with the updates. Jacen frownwed as he saw the man's concerned look.

"What is it?"

"We tracked the communication and looked back over the sercurity cameras." The junior officer looked terified at the thought of talking to the Solo's but he tried to stay proffessional.

"We also foudn out the number of the X-Wing that shot at Major Solo..."

"And!" Jacen goaded him on.

He held out the clipboard so that Jacen could see for himself.

"It was Colonel Fel, Sir. Colonel Fel planted the bomb in your sister's X-Wing..."

<>><<>

Whatcha think?

2. Arissa

Arissa Jedi Master star 4

Apr 7, 2003
    "It was Colonel Fel, Sir. Colonel Fel planted the bomb in your sister's X-Wing..."

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

That´s what I think ;)

Wow, what a dramatic teaser Eowyn Jade!!!

I´m looking forward to see where this story is going :) .

~Arissa

3. Eowyn_Jade

Jan 14, 2003
    Well thanks so much Arissa! Did you read my original story "Turn of the Tide"? The links in my profile is you want to!

EJ

4. Arissa

Apr 7, 2003
    Yep, I did read it, but it was one of the first stories I read after finding this side.

And the first couple of weeks I was too chicken to post something here on ff.net [face_blush] , but I liked it very much :)

~Arissa

5. Jaina_and_Jag

Jaina_and_Jag Jedi Master star 5

Apr 19, 2003
    Very nice. I can't wait until the first post. It looks good so far. I can't wait to find out why Jag shot her down. It'll probably be a good reason cause if it ain't I might have to beat him up. (Before Jacen does of chorse because there wouldn't be anything left of him after that one.)

6. Lt_Jaina_Solo

Lt_Jaina_Solo Jedi Knight star 5

May 27, 2002
    oh...evil...evil...evil!!! my poor baby Jaggie!!!

that was an evil but awesome teaser, Eowyn!!!

7. Shinar

Shinar Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 30, 2002
    Uh huh. Yeah right!! :p

8. Rogue11JS

Rogue11JS Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 27, 2002
    Ok I know I read the last one So im a little confused arnt J/J married? I dont think jag was the one who did it but well im just speculating plus im still confused...

It was STILL GREAT THoUGH Loved it!!!!!!!

POST MORE SOON PLEASE!

9. Eowyn_Jade

Jan 14, 2003
    REMEMBER THAT THIS IS A TEASER AND THERE IS MORE IN FRONT OF THIS TEASER AND MORE IN BACK...WHICH WILL HOPEFULLY ANSWER ALL YOUR UNANSWERED QUESTIONS...

<>><<>

Oh you won't beleive his reasons Jaina_and_Jag 8-} Thanks for reviewing!

Wasn't it though Lt_Jaina_Solo? I LOVE doing that... ;) Thanks for reviewing!

8-} Whatever you say Shinar ;)

yes they are Rogue11JS, but remember that this is just a teaser. Theres more infront and behind this that will explain all your questions ;)

EJ

10. KataiJade

KataiJade Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 19, 2002
    ........ :eek: ........

I am shocked!

That is an awesome teaser!

I can't wait till you get the beginning up!

Way to go EJ!

KJ

11. Jaina-Solo-Fel13

Jaina-Solo-Fel13 Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 7, 2002
    [face_shocked] [face_shocked][face_shocked] [face_shocked] WHAT?!!!!!!! NOOOOOOO!!!! I love Jaggie too much EJ! Take it back! Jag loves Jaina...I thought he did. Great start for the sequel...other than that whole bad-Jag thing. :D

12. Eowyn_Jade

Jan 14, 2003
    Why does everyone assume Jag's bad?...humm..I must've written that really good ;)

First post will be up later on tonight!

EJ

13. JainaJag00

JainaJag00 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 11, 2002
    hey! who's framing jag???? this doesnt sound good but ill read it...

14. Eowyn_Jade

Jan 14, 2003
    First post! Enjoy!

<>><<>

Betrayals in the Dark
    by Eowyn Jade

Jaina folded another one of Jag's shirt and set it neatly on top of the pile, smoothing out its wrinkles. As she picked up another shirt she thought of the dramatic change her life had taken in the past 3 years?

A marriage, a promotion, a?

"Mommy! Mommy! Mommy!" 2-year-old Akia Fel came waddling into the room, crying out for Jaina in her small voice.

Jaina smiled as she turned, just in time to scoop up the child into her hands.

"What is it princess?" Jaina almost didn't want to know. Little Akia was becoming too much like her father?and her uncle for that matter. She had the annoying habit of getting into everything she wasn't supposed to and bringing back treasures that not even Jacen could identify.

With a nearly toothless grin, she held up a small creature that Jaina could only describe as ugly. It appeared to have 5 legs, a furry body and small, sharp teeth. It stretched about the span of Akia's small hand and had wrapped a scaly tail around her thumb, purring in delight. Jaina instinctively backed up a bit from her daughter and her face screwed up in disgust.

"Oh?Ka?" she raised her eyebrows a bit, trying to find the write words. "That's?lovely sweetie. Where'd you find it?"

"Under daddy's pillow?"

Jaina couldn't help but let out a small cry before she set her daughter down and ran into hers and Jag's bedroom. She held back a cry as she saw a perfectly round hole born into the wall and several, brown fuzzball's scurrying around on the floor.

"AKIA!" Jaina cried. She turned around with her hands on her hips, giving death stares to her young daughter who was standing timidly in the doorway.

"I'm sorry mommy?but they were cold outside?"

"Outside! Akia we're in a space station!"

"But Uncle Jacen had them in a hibernation chamber?they were cold?They told me!"

Jaina smacked her forehead and squeezed her eyes shut tight.

"Akia if uncle Jacen put them in the cold it was for a purpose?" She walked over to the com station, immediately calling up Jacen's com.

"I'm sorry mommy!" Akia said.

"Oh no! You're not getting Jacen off the hook this time!"

"What's up sis?" Jacen Solo's swaggery vice came over the com and Jaina's eyes flew over to look at him.

"Jacen?" she smiled sweetly. "Do you know where your forgogs are now?" Jaina couldn't believe she still remembered the name. Jacen had only been able to scrounge up a few animals for his current collection, but Jaina remembered that he had forgogs even on Yavin 4.

Jaina watched the color drain from her twins face and he started shifting from foot to foot, much like her father did when he was nervous.

"Ahh?is Akia there?"

"Jacen Solo! I've told you a million times that she's not supposed to play with your animals! Much less touch them!" She felt her voice rising and with her internal mother alarm, she sensed Akia trying to make the hole bigger.

"Akia get in here!" Jaina screamed. Just then she heard the door open and hear Jag's voice.

"Jaina?" He called.

"In here?" she growled.

As he stepped into the room, Akia finally came out, running into Jag's arms.

"Daddy! Daddy!" Jag laughed as he scooped her up and gave her a kiss. With Akia in his arm he turned towards Jaina.

"What's wrong Goddess?"

No matter how mad she was, it always made her smile when she heard Jag talk; much less use her nickname.

Still, Jaina was mad.

"Go look on the side of your bed, Fel." She had gotten in the habit of using Jag's last name when she was mad, or trying to seduce him. He had gotten in the habit of mistaking one for the other.

"Oh aren't you gonna come with me Goddess?" Jag walked up slowly to her, a lopsided smile on his face and Akia giggling in his arms.

"Hello! Still here!" They both jerked at the sound of Jacen's voice still on the com line. "I'd appreciate if you guys would tone it down in front of me?or at least for Akia's sake."

Akia brought her hands to her mouth and started to giggle. Jaina couldn't keep ba

15. Rogue11JS

Rogue11JS Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 27, 2002
    YEAY FIRST UP!!!!!!

THIS IS GREAT I LOVED THE WHOLE ANIMALS OUT OF THE CAGE BIT AKIA IS THE PERFECT MIx OF JACEN JAINA AND JAG!

16. KataiJade

KataiJade Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 19, 2002
    Awesome first post...although...I can't help but feel an oncoming disaster in the near future.

This can't be good......

KJ

17. jedishellyskywalker

jedishellyskywalker Jedi Master star 4

Oct 3, 2002
    Sequel! Sequel! I love this sequel!!!
    Go EJ!!!

:D :D :D

Shelly

18. Eowyn_Jade

Jan 14, 2003
    Thanks for reviewing guys! Sorry for no individual replies right now, I'm off to see "Daddy Day Care". 8-} My parents want to "spend some time with me"...ugghhh....SAVE ME PLEASE!!!

;)

EJ

19. Lt_Jaina_Solo

Lt_Jaina_Solo Jedi Knight star 5

May 27, 2002
    awesome postie!!!

Why am I so worried?? She thought to herself. This is no different from any other battle?but what if it is?

oooooh...bad bad bad foreshadowing...EVIL!!! why do i get the feeling that something bad is going to happen?

the animals (whatcya call them?) and Akia were so cute...very sweet though...

20. Jaina_and_Jag

Jaina_and_Jag Jedi Master star 5

Apr 19, 2003
    AHHH!!! Their daughter is sooo sweet! lol. She sounds just like Jacen. (With animals I mean.) I can't wait to find out why Jaina was crying.

21. JainaJag00

JainaJag00 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 11, 2002
    uh oh.... this doesnt sound good. especially from the teaser... i look fwd to the next postie.

22. JainaSticksSolo19

JainaSticksSolo19 Jedi Grand Master star 3

Mar 31, 2003
  23. Shinar

Shinar Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 30, 2002
    Why am I so worried?? She thought to herself. This is no different from any other battle?but what if it is?

Evil. Very evil :p

She had gotten in the habit of using Jag's last name when she was mad, or trying to seduce him. He had gotten in the habit of mistaking one for the other.

LOL!! Oh I LIKE that!! :D Typical husband shinanigans [face_laugh]

24. Eowyn_Jade

Jan 14, 2003
    Rogue11JS - On I'm glad you think so! Thanks so much for reviwing and being the first one to come!

KataiJade - Well considering the teaser, I wouldn't be surprised if it happened ;) Thanks for reviewing!

jedishellyskywalker - I thought you would Shelly 8-} Thanks so much for reviewing!

Lt_Jaina_Solo - Yes it is evil...I am evil [face_devil] But that's what makes me so fun to read right? 8-} Glad you liked the pets stuff too, that was alot of fun to write!

Jaina_and_Jag - Doesn't she though? ahh...yes mother's get sentimental, but I think you'll figure out why she was crying soon enough ^_- Thanks for reviewing!

JainaJag00 - No it doesn't at all ;) I'm glad you liked it! Thanks for reviewing!

JainaSticksSolo19 - Thanks so much for reviewing! I'm so glad you liked it!

Shinar - yeah that second line you wrote was my best line I think from all my stories ^_- So funny and so true 8-} Thanks so much for reviewing!

EJ

25. Arissa

Apr 7, 2003
    Very prmosing start Eowyn_Jade :) Loved it :)

Little Akia is so sweet [face_love]

Jacen/Jaina lol

Jag/Jaina looool

"Go look on the side of your bed, Fel." She had gotten in the habit of using Jag's last name when she was mad, or trying to seduce him. He had gotten in the habit of mistaking one for the other.

"Oh aren't you gonna come with me Goddess?" Jag walked up slowly to her, a lopsided smile on his face and Akia giggling in his arms.

"Hello! Still here!" They both jerked at the sound of Jacen's voice still on the com line. "I'd appreciate if you guys would tone it down in front of me?or at least for Akia's sake."

loool loved that part [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

but all the forshadowing at the end combined with the teaser .... I´m scared :(

;)

I hope you post some more soon.

~Arissa

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.