main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Betrayals in the Dark (J/J) - * IMPORTANT AUTHOR ANNOUNCEMENT 8/23/03 PLEASE READ*

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Eowyn_Jade, May 22, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jaina_and_Jag

Jaina_and_Jag Jedi Master star 5

Apr 19, 2003
    Uppies!!! Can't wait for more twists. :D

2. Eowyn_Jade

Eowyn_Jade Jedi Master star 4

Jan 14, 2003
    Next part out soon guys! Thanks for the great reviews! I'll try to get more out by tomorrow but I'm going to see "irates of the Carribean" with a friend and I don't know how much I'l be able to write!

EJ

3. Jaina_and_Jag

Apr 19, 2003
    That's okay. Tell me if you like it. I wanna see it but I don't wanna waste my money because I don't have much and when I do it's spent very fast. :D

4. KataiJade

KataiJade Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 19, 2002
    UPers!!!!!!

~KJ~

5. Jaina_and_Jag

Apr 19, 2003
  6. Jaina_and_Jag

Apr 19, 2003
  7. Rogue11JS

Rogue11JS Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 27, 2002
    Very interesting! And very COOL!

8. Jaina_and_Jag

Apr 19, 2003
    Uppies!! Another postie soon?

9. Jaina_and_Jag

Apr 19, 2003
  10. Jaina_and_Jag

Apr 19, 2003
    Sorry bout the double postie.

11. Jaina_and_Jag

Apr 19, 2003
  12. Jaina_and_Jag

Apr 19, 2003
  13. Jaina_and_Jag

Apr 19, 2003
    Eowyn_Jade, where are you? *hears it echo in the empty thread* Man! Another update soon.

14. Jaina_and_Jag

Apr 19, 2003
  15. Eowyn_Jade

Jan 14, 2003
    okay I know I know...::smacks herself:: BAD EJAY! I've been a little, shall we say, busy for the past little while so I put this tory on a temporary hold until I could figure out where I was actually going with it. Now that I know where I'm going with it and my life has died down a little, I'm going to start posting again, yeah! So here you go! This post is kinda a little break from all those revalation things, I hope you guys like it!

<>><<>

Luke leaned back in his chair, still gripping the cup of caf in his hand and forcing himself not to yawn as his brain worked at top speed. Jacen and Kyp sat in front of him, watching him nervously. Kyp was absentmindedly twiddling his fingers and biting his bottom lip. Through their whole conversation Kyp had been hesitant to speak at all, and Luke couldn?t blame him. Jacen had filled in most of the stuff that Luke needed to know. Luke himself hadn?t been very excited to discuss something so far in his past, but as it was his niece, Luke thought he could make an exception.

Ever since his experience with it, Luke had never heard of anyone else experiencing this particular illness. Luke didn?t even know if it could be considered an illness, but he couldn?t think of a technical term for it. And the fact that no Sith had been around to prompt the illness, it was even more mind boggling to think about. Jaina had supposedly just, left. And how Jacen was talking, it seemed that he couldn?t even sense her nearby, as most of the Jedi were able to when Luke was in a similar state.

He turned back to Kyp and took a deep breath, trying to find the right words.

?I have no desire to bring up the past,? he began. ?Nor do I want to add the blame to anyone.? he took another deep breath, grateful that Kyp hadn?t dropped eye contact yet, and continued. ?But I need to know, what did you do??

There was a deathly silence that followed his question and not even Jacen seemed to take a breath. Kyp kept Luke?s gaze for a few more moments before finally blinking once and looking down at the ground. He screwed his eyes up tight and clenched his teeth harder. Luke could sense his deep frustration and Luke felt a stab of guilt, making Kyp bring up his dark past that he had so carefully pushed aside.

Kyp himself took a deep breath and opened his eyes, but did not raise his gaze from the floor as he spoke.

?I have no idea?? he said is simply and softly, as a convicted man submitting to his punishment.

Jacen?s eye darted over to Kyp?s form and narrowed. ?You have no idea? Or you just don?t want to tell us?? he snapped.

Kyp clenched his eyes closed again but still did not look up. ?No?I really don?t have any idea?? he finally looked up, not at Jacen, but directly into Luke?s eyes. ?I don?t remember a thing.?

Luke held his gaze, searching for something that could help him, but found that Kyp was telling the truth. He set his face firm and nodded once, assuring Kyp that he understood. Kyp breathed out a held in breath and nodded, grateful.

Luke turned back to Jacen. ?So you can?t sense her at all??

Jacen shook his head. ?She?s nowhere around here. But wherever she is, I can tell that she?s okay. She even seems a little, well, happy.?

?How do you know that?? Kyp questioned.

?Even though I can?t sense her around, she still is half of my mind.?

Kyp still looked confused so Luke filed in. ?When you have a twin in the force, you are always able to sense them because you?re two minds are almost one. Often times it takes real concentration, but you can almost always feel the other one?s emotions.?

?Anyways,? Jacen continued. ?She?s definitely not anywhere near here. I can tell that she?s not even on a nearby planet.?

?That doesn?t? make sense though,? Luke interjected. ?When this happened to me, I woke up about the same area where my body was.?

?But, you weren?t right next to your body,? Kyp reminded him. ?Maybe you were where your mind needed you to be, where you wanted to be.?

Luke thought back, suddenly remembering. ?Yes,? he nodded. ?I was

16. hudzu

hudzu Force Ghost star 6

Jun 1, 2003
    Ooooohhhhh......Good postie...*Walks off pondering what Wes will do next*

17. KataiJade

KataiJade Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 19, 2002
    ::dashes into thread after reading the pm::

OOOOHHH A POSTIE!!!!!

How loverly!

Good job EJ!!

::dashes back out of thread to get ready for work::

~KJ~

18. Chimpo_the_Sith

Chimpo_the_Sith Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 15, 2003
    I'm here. :D

Nice post again. I like how the story goes.
    Wes and Akia [face_laugh] Jaina and Jag would have die from heart attack if they saw this.

19. Eowyn_Jade

Jan 14, 2003
    Oh thanks for replying guys! I'll respond later, just kicking this UP!

EJ

20. Rogue11JS

Rogue11JS Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 27, 2002
    LOL!!!!!!!!

WES IS TEACHING AKIA THE WAY OF THE SCWARTZ

21. jedishellyskywalker

jedishellyskywalker Jedi Master star 4

Oct 3, 2002
    Wes and Akia = brilliance, sheer brilliance! :D

More soon, I hope???

22. Jaina_and_Jag

Apr 19, 2003
    Wes and Akia. [face_laugh] That's great!!! I can't wait for more! :D

23. Jaina_and_Jag

Apr 19, 2003
  24. Lt_Jaina_Solo

Lt_Jaina_Solo Jedi Knight star 5

May 27, 2002
    Awesome postie! Akia and Wes have become a dastardly duo!

*LtJS*

25. Rose_Skywalker

Rose_Skywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 17, 2002

Are you sure its safe to let a little impressionable kid hang around with Wes? Poor jacen, i hope he has fun locating Jaina's spirit its gonna be awhile, Nice update though!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.