main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

San A, TX Better villain of the new SW movies ?

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by ObiJuan70, Aug 7, 2002.

?

Better villain of the new SW movies ?

Poll closed Mar 24, 2012.
  1. Darth Maul (ofcourse) !!!

80.0%
  2. Jango Fett (yeahright)

20.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ObiJuan70

ObiJuan70 Jedi Master star 3

Jan 1, 2001
  2. ObiJuan70

ObiJuan70 Jedi Master star 3

Jan 1, 2001
    Ofcourse I have to be biased to Maul, uses a saber, doesn't need a bunch of Batman utlilty belt items to fight Jedi, granted Maul got sliced by a Padawan but he did make a Jedi Kabob outta Qui B-Gone . . .

So that's my vote - lemme hear from the rest of you out there !!!

John

3. DarthRoc

DarthRoc Jedi Youngling

Jul 9, 2002
    Ah, ObiJuan. You are forgetting Count Dooku. Hey, goofy name, serious badass. Christopher Lee is the shizznit. Sliced off Anakin's arm, poked a couple holes in Obi-Wan, and went toe to toe with El Heffe himself, Yoda

He probably would have been turned into cube steak had they fought longer, but hey, no one else has even had the balls enough to try.

4. jedirita

jedirita Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 10, 2001
    Jango Fett is WAY better! Oh sure, Maul has the look: dressed in black, funky tattoos, horns and all, but Jango Fett had the personality, the attitude. His face off with Obi-Wan in the apartment set the stage for their later fight. Maul was just an anonymous bad guy, but Jango went head-to-head with Obi-Wan WITHOUT benefit of the Force.

But I also agree with Darth Roc. Count Dooku was better than Maul, as well. He was stylish, classy, and had more menace in his little finger than Maul did in his horny head! Face it: Maul was just a wannabe bad guy!

5. robkun

robkun Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 7, 2002
    i had to go with darth maul of coarse. reason being i,m a jedi turned sith at heart. i mean come on dooku he's too old and wrinkled besides he is going to get whacked by anakin in the next film. jango fett. he's cool, but he got his head loped off and it when ploop when boba picked up the helmet. the villian definatly has to go to a sith.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.