main
side
curve
  1. Welcome to the new boards! Details here!

better watch out, better not cry, better not pout im telling you why, ROTS is coming to town.

Discussion in 'Shenandoah and Central Virginia' started by AT-AT_Commander, Apr 25, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AT-AT_Commander

AT-AT_Commander Jedi Master star 4

Jun 23, 2001
    yes the countdown is on in front royal. I haven't got official times yet but the thetre is getting it. the only reason we havn't talked times yet is because his wife just had a baby (YAY). we already have permission to do the camp out. so we are starting major planning now. keep checking here for more updates, as i get them.

2. shmatt

shmatt Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 21, 2005
    awesomeness.... i heard hes a little iffy about doing the midnight showing.. he better not run out on us

3. AT-AT_Commander

Jun 23, 2001
    Yeah, but this is star wars and he does pretty decent at midnight shows no matter what it is.

4. ForceMedic

ForceMedic Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 14, 2004
    I spoke to the Warren Sentinel this morning and they will put a blurb in the paper as well as sending someone out to photograph us.

5. AT-AT_Commander

Jun 23, 2001
    Thats means im going to be famous again, YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. AT-AT_Commander

Jun 23, 2001
    Midnight showing is on, and i also have flyers for the camp out. Just remember its less than two weeks away for the camp out now.

7. shmatt

Mar 21, 2005
    cool we have to get posting those around town

sent a design for the t shirts, have not recieved any reply yet. you guys want it posted here?

8. ForceMedic

ForceMedic Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 14, 2004
    Sorry Matt, my bad, have been a bit overwhelmed with several projects in the past few days. I do have your pics in my inbox, I have yet to receive others from anyone else in the board. As I stated in the original thread I will post all of the submissions on that thread when I have received them. Also I have to check into the legality of using propriatary images in fan art.

9. corellian_chic242

corellian_chic242 Jedi Knight star 6

Feb 17, 2003
    I've got my ticket. :cool: For free, too.... I'm so excited. :) Wish I lived closer to y'all....

10. shmatt

Mar 21, 2005
    ok cool, yeah i didnt think about the legality of useing fan art, im trying to come up with some others too

11. AT-AT_Commander

Jun 23, 2001
    Remember the camp out starts Monday at Noon, I'll get a few boxes for the can stuff. I got official confermation that i am off Monday and Tuesday from work last night. And it is in writing so they can't talk their way out of it. I wil be at work sunday night and ill be excitied monday morning so i don't know how much sleep ill get before i get there. LOL!!!!! Get ready for the Final Countdown!!!!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.