main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Between Love and Hate I: What's a girl to do! ( Link to the sequel up) 6/12!!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Rose_Skywalker, May 3, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CptCorranHorn

CptCorranHorn Jedi Master star 5

Oct 16, 2002
    yeah, but look what happens when you tackle me and my dirty mind acts up 8-}

2. Rose_Skywalker

Rose_Skywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 17, 2002

what are you doing something behind the screen that i should know about? ;)

3. CptCorranHorn

Oct 16, 2002
    eeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwww no!!!

that was wrong on so many levels, Rose.

and after seeing what you said tonight, I could ask you the same thing ;) 8-}

4. Rose_Skywalker

Nov 17, 2002

WHat would i be doing? Besides petting my cat that is.

5. GirlOfFaith

GirlOfFaith Jedi Master

Mar 16, 2003
    Zekk is an IDIOT!!!!!!! He needs Jaina!!!!! Jaina needs him!!!!!! He's being a jerk!!!

But anyway...

good post. I love it!

6. Jaina_Fel_06

Jaina_Fel_06 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 17, 2002
    upping this!

And Rose, you and Corran are hilarious... [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

7. CptCorranHorn

Oct 16, 2002
    WHat would i be doing? Besides petting my cat that is

yet another example of how my dirty mind acts up....
    I'm sure you know how I interpereted this statement

8. Rose_Skywalker

Nov 17, 2002

what you didn't think i wrote it that way for a reason? ;)

9. Rose_Skywalker

Nov 17, 2002

anyways new post should be up wednesday, or whenever corran gets it to me. but until then another InfoMercial!

**scene opens: Kyp durron is in a highly crowded area on corsucant**

"Hello, Kyp Durron here. You might remember me from such events as the destruction of Carida, and being taken over by the spirit of Exar Kun and trying to kill Luke Skywalker. I'm on the streets of Downtown Corsucant today, showing the world how great the new smell of Jedi Spice really is. Women can't resist the smell of a Jedi. Lets try it out."

*he waves over a young looking girl*

"Hello miss, would you tell us your name?"

"Tahiri Veila."

"Now, Miss Veila, how great do I smell?"

*she looks at him like he's crazy*

"No, really, smell me!"

*she sniffs him and suddenly turn green and passes out*

"See everyone, the new smell of Jedi Spice turns even the youngest girls into mush at your feet."

**scene ends*

10. Jaina_Fel_06

Dec 17, 2002
    [face_laugh] [face_laugh] Wow... :p

Yay! New post soon! :D

11. Rose_Skywalker

Nov 17, 2002
    okay, so i made you wait a week for the next post. But i promise it will all be worth it!

Sith priestess- Yeah jacen is nervous and tenel ka might kill him.

elven maiden Jedi- i love writing tahiri and jacen, i base them on what me and corran are like, not afriad to tell ech other anything, no matter how stupid. Dresses aren't evil, just difficult.

JansonYellow aces -thank you, i'll see what i can do about adding more janson. If janson was what brought you here, i hope the story keeps you here. Thanks for reading!

the hooded one- THanks!

Jaina and Jag - Zekk will show up in his own time.

Agent Jaid-Yeah i think jacen will be doing a little squriming.

Jaina fel 06-Trust me zekk's experssion is priceless, but rynna steals the show!

Sword of the jedi- Your assuming Zekk has time to think, You'll see.

Sindarin elf-its going to get more interesting before its over.

The jedi obi solo-thanks! i really like writing wes, i just don't get too much.

TJF-comp problems don't i know how that feels. No angst i don't think, not from that end anyways. and yes, your stories are the converters from Jag to Zekk.

The jedi ambyr rose- i might wear the dress jaina is wearing if i needed to impress a guy.

Amithyst blade- the heartbreakers appears shortly.

Mara Jade FSS-thanks for reading, don't worry i think zekk is in for a rude awakening. ;)

Girl of faith- don't worry, jaina ends up with zekk in the end.....................maybe.

and my specail thanks goes to Cpt corran horn who is not only my beta but a good freind and a good muse too. He gets a sneak preview of everything and his opinion is the deciding factor on what i post. Babe, i don't know what i do without you. (my stories would be unreadable but besides that.)

Post thirteen:

Tenel Ka waited for the announcement to come in the Ballroom. The butterflies fluttered in her stomach on about a parsec a minute. She hated the waiting; she just wanted to walk into the Ballroom and find Jacen. Even then she couldn?t. She would have to wait until after the dignitaries had been greeted.

?And now, it is my pleasure to introduce the Queen Mother Tenel Ka Chume Djo.? Anora announced.

Tenel Ka strolled into the ballroom, her head held high and regal. She scanned the room for Jacen?s Force presence. She found it over at the left side of the room. Trying to be convincing, she managed to look that way, only to find Jacen standing with Tahiri in his arms. The jealously swelled up into her stomach. Tahiri and Jacen? No, it couldn?t be, could it? Maybe Tahiri thought that if she couldn?t have one Solo, she?d have the other. Well, Tenel wasn?t having that. Jacen was hers. Prying her eyes from the two of them, she held up her hand to stop the clapping.

?Thank you, my friends, for coming to this party. This celebration is a way of congratulating ourselves for finding a solution to bloodshed, and the melee. I encourage you all to have fun, dance and celebrate that this galaxy is now at peace.? The clapping resumed in the Grand Ballroom. Tenel moved to the side, to meet the foreign dignitaries, thanking them all for coming. But all she wanted to do was rip Jacen away from Tahiri?s arms.

On the other side of the ballroom

?Go talk to her!? Tahiri demanded to Jacen.

?She has to meet with all the dignitaries first.?

?That?s not an excuse,? Tahiri scolded him. ?Go wait for her!?

?What am I going to say to her?? Jacen pleaded.

?It doesn?t matter!? Tahiri snapped at him. ?Don?t expect her to come to you!?

?Fine!? Jacen snapped at her. ?But you?re coming with me!? Grabbing her wrist, he dragged her over to where the line ended to wait on Tenel Ka.

Post fourteen:
    Outside the Building

Stepping out of the hover car and paying the driver, Zekk look at his date once more. Rynna had gone all out for this dance, and Zekk cou

12. Sith_Priestess

Sith_Priestess Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 18, 2003
    That was super! I love Tenel Ka's reaction to seeing Jacen and Tahiri together./ And I love Rynna, she's sooo funny. Poor Zekk, caught etween them both and looking kind of silly..but I know I wouldn't want it any other way.

~Priestess

13. Agent_Jaid

Agent_Jaid Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 21, 2003
    Tenel moved to the side, to meet the foreign dignitaries, thanking them all for coming. But all she wanted to do was rip Jacen away from Tahiri?s arms.

Why doesn't she. [face_devil]

"Go talk to her!" Tahiri demanded to Jacen.

Smart girl. :)

"Fine!" Jacen snapped at her. "But you?re coming with me!" Grabbing her wrist, he dragged her over to where the line ended to wait on Tenel Ka.

MORON!!!!! MOOOOOOOOORON!!!!!! :mad:

That?s why he doesn't want me, she thought. He's found someone else. Well, she had other plans for him.

Good Jaina. :p Now get crackin. You've got 2 hrs to make him admit he's in love with you. ;)

You're right when you said it was a do not miss one. :D :D

MORE!!!!

j/k

*turns on I'm Blue*

*cranks it up*

*begins salsa dancing*

*continues*

14. Elven_Jedi_Maiden

Elven_Jedi_Maiden Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 7, 2003
    Hee hee, I like Rynna! Love how she handled the situation when Zekk was awestruck by Jaina. Silly boy! 8-}

Tenel moved to the side, to meet the foreign dignitaries, thanking them all for coming. But all she wanted to do was rip Jacen away from Tahiri?s arms.

Now THAT'S Tenel Ka! Exactly how I picture her reacting in such a situation; angry, yet well-restrained and undaunted. :D

Jaina didn?t want to let go of Zekk. I wish I could just stay in his arms forever, she thought.

Wouldn't we all... [face_love] [face_love]

15. Mara_Jade_FSS

Mara_Jade_FSS Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 4, 2003
    Awesome..haha, poor little nervous Zekk. ;) [face_devil] So torturous Rose.. [face_mischief] Morrrrrrrrre!!

16. The_Jedi_Obi-Solo

The_Jedi_Obi-Solo Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 6, 2003
    Awesome pos! :D I liked Tenel Ka's reaction. [face_laugh]

17. Jaina_and_Jag

Jaina_and_Jag Jedi Master star 5

Apr 19, 2003
    Uh-oh. Tenel Ka thinks theres something going on between Jacen and Tahiri and Tahiri went with Jacen to greet her. That's not sounding too good.

Yeay!!! Zekk arrived!!! :D He's having some trouble controlling himself, I like. ;)

18. Trickster_Jaina_Fel

Trickster_Jaina_Fel Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 3, 2002
    heehee...was i right or was i right? the thread theorist strikes again :cool: :p Oh, TK...really, jacen and tahiri aren't even *close* to being together...don't get too jealous...but feel free to inspire lots of angst, cuz jacen deserves it after what he's been doing in Refugee *hacks* (i just started reading it [face_plain] :mad: :( :mad:)

hehe...rynna's (sp?) cool, and zekk... [face_laugh] [face_love] well, we don't love him because he's able to keep his cool, that's for sure :p if we did, we'd all be j/j'ers [face_plain] ;)

anyway, excellent post Rose :D

~TJF

19. Mara_Jade_FSS

Jul 4, 2003
  20. Jaina_Fel_06

Dec 17, 2002
    GREAT post, Rose!! I absolutely loved it. Heehee... Zekk's so funny! :p But so dense. Come on, hon, just admit that you want Jaina and have done with it. ;) Hmmm... why do I get the feeling that Jaina's going to do something that will make Zekk very, very jealous? :p

I love Rynna. Hehe, she's great! And I'm sure that in that pretty little head of hers are plots to get Zekk and Jaina back together, lol.

Heehee, poor TK! She's so jeeeealous... :p And just wait until Jacen and Tahiri come up to greet her *together*... Then the angst will flow freely. The aaaaaaaaangst... [face_devil] I'm lovin' this so much. Everyone has been posting nothing but angst lately, hehe. Again, awesome post, Rose! :)

21. Rose_Skywalker

Nov 17, 2002

all i have to say is whatever your expecting, don't. I have the feeling evertone is going to be a little surpirsed with what i do.

anyways you gotta love Rynna right? ;)

22. Mara_Jade_FSS

Jul 4, 2003
    Whatever you do, I'm going to love it. ;)

23. The_Hooded_One

The_Hooded_One Jedi Padawan star 4

May 29, 2002
  24. The_Jedi_Ambyr-Rose

The_Jedi_Ambyr-Rose Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 24, 2003
    very good! I loved it! thanks for pming me that there was an update!

~*Ambyr-Rose*~

25. Rose_Skywalker

Nov 17, 2002

your very welcome. ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.