Beyond Between Love and Hate I: What's a girl to do! ( Link to the sequel up) 6/12!!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Rose_Skywalker, May 3, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: Briannakin, mavjade
  1. Rose_Skywalker Jedi Master

star 4
    thanks Jaina fel 06, and TJF for wishing me a happy birthday, it has basically been uneventful. Bt my roomates buying me birthday pizza tonight. ;)

Undomiel Kenobi- thanks for the happy birthday. Jacen and Tenel are fine, i shan't mess them up. Its Zekk and Jaina everyone should worry about. [face_devil]

And i keep telling everyone, posts are ready, but my Beta's still working on them. So go pester him to get them done. :p
  2. Elven_Jedi_Maiden Jedi Master

star 3
  3. The_Hooded_One Jedi Master

star 4
  4. Jaina_Fel_06 Force Ghost

star 4
    TJF, I'll bet I'm younger than you... :p

EDIT: Oh, and more pathetic, too. :p
  5. Rose_Skywalker Jedi Master

star 4
    I thought everyone else should have a present on my birthday so post for y'all.
    But you are all going to have to praise my beta cpt corran horn for getting this too you. it is all his doing, for without him, none of my work would be understandable.

Thanks for the happy birthdays, elven jedi madien, and the hooded one.

post two:
    Jaina woke up some six standard hours later in a cold sweat. Panting heavily, she recalled what had woke her up.

He stood before her, black hair blowing in the breeze, green eyes blazing before her. ?Jaina I?m sorry.? He muttered.
    ?No don?t go, don?t leave me,? She cried to him
    ?I loved you once, but never again.? He reached out and put his soft hand on Jaina?s cheek and wiped away her tears.
    ?But why? I don?t understand, why do you have to go.?
    ?Because you have broken my heart.?
    ?But I love you, please don?t leave me again."
    ?I?m sorry Jaina, you saved me once, but you can?t save me again.? And with that he turned and jumped off the building, falling to his inevitable death.
    Jaina fell to her knees crying. ?NO!? she screamed through her sobs. She did love him, but she never realized it until now, and now he was gone.

Lying back down in bed, Jaina tried to banish the dream from her mind. She pulled the covers up to her neck, and breathed heavily. She knew she loved him; she just couldn?t bring herself to admit it before. But in her heart, she had always known, and tomorrow she was going to tell him. Pulling her old Wookie doll close to her chest, she fell asleep, with the comfort of knowing that all would be revealed tomorrow.
  6. Jaina_Fel_06 Force Ghost

star 4
    :eek: :eek: NO, ZEKK!!!!!!!!!! DON'T DO IT!!!!!!! SHE LOVES YOU, AND YOU LOVE HER, AND WHY CAN'T YOU TELL HER THAT?!?!?!?!

Because then it wouldn't be any fun. :p

I love how Jaina still sleeps with a Wookie doll-- nice touch of realism there, Rose. :)

Great postie-- can't wait for more! :D :D
  7. Elven_Jedi_Maiden Jedi Master

star 3
    Oh, Zekkie NOO!!! [face_shocked] [face_shocked]
    *hugs him*
    Okay, now I am worried. What's going to happen!!! You can't leave it like that!

Though I agree, the wookie doll was adorable. :D
  8. Trickster_Jaina_Fel Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    how old are you 06? i'm a late birthday and supposedly "mature for my age" so i'm probably not as old as you think i am :p as for being more pathetic than me...i read "Remnant" and then actually went out and bought "Refugee" *groans* oh Force...not looking good at all (when has it ever?) for YJK fans...

anyway, great post Rose :D but...ack...bad dream, bad dream! good that jaina's going to tell him "tomorrow"...but i have a feeling it's ot going to be that easy :D :D :p

~TJF
  9. Rose_Skywalker Jedi Master

star 4

trust me when the next post goes up,i'm going to have to hide somewhere else. Y'all will be trying to kill me. ;)
  10. Sith_Priestess Jedi Master

star 4
    Happy Birthday!!!

*gives Rose a cupcake with candles and a giftcard to the bookstore*

~Priestess
  11. Agent_Jaid Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    *eyes wide and mostly unfocused* Tah, tah, tah......... *faints* *really liked the wookiee doll*
  12. Ra_Skywalker420 Jedi Knight

star 1
    o_O!! This is good! I really like this! I'm getting kinda tired of Kyp and Jaina...and Jag and Jaina...Zekk is so much cooler. Keep going! I cant wait to hear how this whole thing plays out.

-Skywalker
  13. The_Hooded_One Jedi Master

star 4
  14. Rose_Skywalker Jedi Master

star 4

Jaina fel 06- if he told her, what kind of nigthmare would that be? :p Come on what sel respecting teenage girl doesn't sleep with some stuffed animal?

Elven Jedi Maiden i'm leaving it like that for now, the next post may start someone putting a hit out on me. Just wait and see ;)

TJF- yeah tomorrow's not looking to bright for jaina. it was a bad dream huh?

Sith Priestess- thank your for the presents I feel all special.

Agent Jaid -thanks! i really like the wookie doll too, Ever girl needs a stuffed bear.

Ra_Skywalker420-Zekk is so much cooler, thats why i write about him. Its going to be one wild ride with this story. Loving the 420, thats my current dorm room, number.

the hooded one-its all about the wookie doll huh? :p

15. Soulwalker Jedi Master

star 4
    It's about time that Jaina chased after Zekk, instead of the other way around! :p

Very nice update, Rose! :D
  16. Rose_Skywalker Jedi Master

star 4

Soulwalker- you sort of hit the nail on the head with that one. Jaina's going to be chasing Zekk all over. ;)
  17. Trickster_Jaina_Fel Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    ok, ok, so maybe it's a vision *can't decide whether that's a good thing or a bad thing* :p

jaina chasing zekk? i have several PB's like that :p now i just have to decide which one to write :p at the moment, however, i'm leaning toward a complete OC fic... *shuts up*

~TJF
  18. SindarinElfJedi Jedi Knight

star 1
    Happy Birthday!!!!

Nice touch there... Jaina sleeping with a Wookiee doll....
  19. Rose_Skywalker Jedi Master

star 4

TJF-don't use any of your jaina chasing zekk plot bunnies until you see what happens here. The last thing we both need is the exact same storyline going up at the same time, that would kind of suck. That OC fic, would be on Sanar would it. :p

SindarinElfJedi- thanks for the happy birthday. I guess that wookie doll thing is going to be a favorite for everyone.
  20. Trickster_Jaina_Fel Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    don't worry Rose -- if i come along a PB that's even remotely overused or currently being written i jettison it with the trash or store it away for a LONG time...

That OC fic, would be on Sanar would it.

i'm very transparent, aren't i? yeah, it's another thing of mine you won't like, but i want to write a certain fic called "Shook" (i'm sure KS would be very willing to tell you everything she knows/speculates about it) but if i do i want to have a complete background for her, so i'm not improvising so much...

not to mention it'll be kriffing interesting and one of the most challenging things i write :D

~TJF
  21. Rose_Skywalker Jedi Master

star 4

that would be good, but you have no idea where i'm taking this story.

I might just might read the story about Sanar. As long as i can make mean comments about her afterwards. :p
  22. Trickster_Jaina_Fel Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    well, i'd wait, or at least check with you to make sure my idea wasn't the same as yours ;)

and as long as the comments aren't TOO mean, or just you being stubborn ( ;)), i'll let them slide.

but i AM going to make you like Sanar, if not through RotJ's sequel, then through her full-length, all-OC's fic [face_mischief] :p ;)

~TJF
  23. Rose_Skywalker Jedi Master

star 4

I'm sort of getting to like her. She's gotten a spine recently, and now Onyx is gonna break it. But thats good for her!
  24. Trickster_Jaina_Fel Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    i assure you, she has more of a spine than it appears -- you have no idea how much fun it is to write someone as complex and troubled as her [face_devil] :D [face_plain]

~TJF
  25. Rose_Skywalker Jedi Master

star 4

I believe it. Where as i like making crazy people there just so much more fun. ;)
Moderators: Briannakin, mavjade
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.