main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Between Love and Hate I: What's a girl to do! ( Link to the sequel up) 6/12!!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Rose_Skywalker, May 3, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Trickster_Jaina_Fel

Trickster_Jaina_Fel Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 3, 2002
    crazy people = amusing
    insane, gollum-like villains = an insane amount of fun :D
    people like Sanar = challenging, fun, and puts you through every emotion imaginable [face_plain]

TJF

2. Rose_Skywalker

Rose_Skywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 17, 2002

yeah i go through enough emotions already. Trying to write someone with all of them is too complicated.

3. Trickster_Jaina_Fel

Oct 3, 2002
    i find it fun, but then that's just me [face_plain] maybe it's my dramatic streak :p

~TJF

4. CptCorranHorn

CptCorranHorn Jedi Master star 5

Oct 16, 2002
    Hmmm....I wonder what the next post is gonna be about [face_mischief]

anybody's wondering, it'll be coming very soon, after Rose moves back home. Wish her a safe trip (no telling how far she's going though 8-})

5. Rose_Skywalker

Nov 17, 2002

Yeah postie should be up sunday, but i make no promises. I'm leaving college this weekend to go home. Home is four hours away from college, and o don't know when i'll get the comp. hooked up. But until then, everyone Nag Corran, he's my beta he knows exactly whats gonna happen. ;)

6. Rose_Skywalker

Nov 17, 2002

a cute little dancing ups for me. ;)

7. CptCorranHorn

Oct 16, 2002
    aw, Rose, dancing, thats so cute 8-}

8. Rose_Skywalker

Nov 17, 2002

Grabs corran, i'm gonna dance your gonna dance with me! :p

9. Rose_Skywalker

Nov 17, 2002

Bump ups the story!

10. CptCorranHorn

Oct 16, 2002
    my turn for a dancing up 8-}

*dances with Rose*

11. Trickster_Jaina_Fel

Oct 3, 2002
    this is NOT a dancing up (i can't dance :p) but it IS a

bump^

:D :p

~TJF

12. CptCorranHorn

Oct 16, 2002
    oh, come on, up already!

this is my musical up

*blasts Linkin Park, becuase Chester is in a club near me tonight and I didnt find out til now :(*

13. CptCorranHorn

Oct 16, 2002
    another musical up, Chester was here again tonight, and my sister didnt tell me until late, again [face_plain]

14. Jaina_Fel_06

Jaina_Fel_06 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 17, 2002
  15. Rose_Skywalker

Nov 17, 2002

OKays guys i'm back and over due for a post! I know i said it would be up on sunday, but i had techinical difficulties. My comp wouldn't load the dail up program (i use cable at the dorm) so i couln't get the internet working until i got new software. But posties up everyone!

Post three

Zekk crawled out from underneath the Lightning Rod. He made his way over to his tool box, and pulled out his hydrospanner. Wiping some of the gunk off his face, he proceeded to crawl back under his ship. He thought of getting rid of it and getting a new ship once, but when it came time to do it, he couldn?t let this old ship go. It held so many good memories for him. It reminded him of his childhood, or what little he had of one. Before the war, before the death, before everything.

He heard soft footsteps approaching his ship. He laughed. Who would be coming to see him? The knock on the side of the hull brought him out of his thoughts.

?I?m under here.? He yelled

?I should have figured you?d be under there. You never could get this bucket of bolts to work,? She yelled back

Zekk crawled back out from under his ship. ?Jaina?? he asked in disbelief.

?Who else would it be?? she asked

?I?d give you a hug.? he replied, ?but I doubt you want to be covered in grease.? He looked at her skeptically.

She laughed at him. ?Need any help working on this old thing?? she asked. She wasn?t there to work on the ship, and Zekk knew it.

?Nah not really, jump to the power cables Jaina. You haven?t come to see me in the last 2 years, what do you want?? Zekk spit out at her

?What, I can?t come see an old friend?? she batted her eyelashes innocently

?Yes you can, but you have other motives for being here. I am a Jedi, I can see you're hiding something, no matter how hard you try to shield,? he retorted

?I realized something last night. Zekk, I love you,? she said quickly, hoping her nerve would keep up.

Zekk just laughed at her. ?Jaina, you don?t love me?

?What?! How would you know who I love or not?? she demanded

?Listen, I know the Imperial boy left you, and you?re lonely and you?re coming to me on rebound,? he told her.

Jaina?s face fell. ?I am not on the rebound, and what, you don?t want me?? she spit out at him.

?Jaina, I have loved you for a lifetime, and you pushed me away. Now you?re on the rebound and you?re coming to me for safety. Well Jaina I don?t want to be your fall back guy,? he snapped at her. ?You don?t love me, and you never will. I?ve moved on with my life, why are you going to make this hard on me??

Jaina, walked over to Zekk, and put her hand on his cheek and wiped away some of the grease. She smiled, ?But I do love you.?

Zekk took her hand off his cheek, ?No you don?t, you just think you do. I?m going to take a shower. I don?t want to find you here when I return.? With that Zekk turned around and strolled into his ship.

?But Zekk!? Jaina yelled at him.

He didn?t bother to turn around. ?Bye Jaina,? he said and closed the hatch on his ship.

Jaina stood there fuming for a moment. How dare he turn her down? How dare he tell her what she felt? How dare he not love her in return? She sighed; this is going to be much harder than she thought. A slow grin came across her face. Well I?ll just have to prove to him how much I do love him. With that she walked back to her room.

16. Elven_Jedi_Maiden

Elven_Jedi_Maiden Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 7, 2003
    Aw, this is getting cool! Can't say I blame Zekkie for being reticent; she was pretty awful to him. :( But, oh she must get through to him! She does love him!

17. Trickster_Jaina_Fel

Oct 3, 2002
    heehee [face_devil] well, jaina deserved that... *evil cackle* as long as they get together in the end (and i know they will, even if only in my imagination :p), i'm fine :D

~TJF

18. Jaina_Fel_06

Jaina_Fel_06 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 17, 2002
    I agree with TJF... Jaina did deserve that, after all she put Zekk through in the NJO. And I'm glad to see my Zekky-boy has got a backbone! :D Great postie, Rose!! :)

19. Rose_Skywalker

Nov 17, 2002

*OMG, passes out. Gets back up, and passes out again*

I really thought you guys were going to stone me for that post! Whew! tkaes the fear out of my mind.

*dnaces around the thread*

20. Elven_Jedi_Maiden

Elven_Jedi_Maiden Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 7, 2003
    Why would we stone you for that? Zekk has quite a right to feel angry... and it'll be much more interesting this way than if he just fell into her arms instantaneousely. :D

As long as they get together eventually... *gives warning look* 8-}

21. Soulwalker

Soulwalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 18, 2003
    YEAH!!! TELL HER HOW IT IS, ZEKK!!!

:D

Very nicely done, Rose. ;) Update soon, yes? :D

22. Rose_Skywalker

Nov 17, 2002

the next post will be up sometime during this week. By the latest sunday. I'm on a different internet connection now, and its slow, so i have to get that fixed before i can regulary post again.

23. The_Hooded_One

The_Hooded_One Jedi Padawan star 4

May 29, 2002
    That was better then i thought it would! :D

24. Sith_Priestess

Sith_Priestess Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 18, 2003
    That was great and I have to say Jaina deserved it, she's been mean to Zekk for a long time. GO ZEKK!

~Priestess

25. Sword_Of_The_Jedi

Sword_Of_The_Jedi Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 2, 2003
    It's amazing how much you miss out on when you don't have access to a computer. Great story, Rose. I saw the title and author and I knew it would be good.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.