main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Between Love and Hate I: What's a girl to do! ( Link to the sequel up) 6/12!!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Rose_Skywalker, May 3, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. starwbabe

starwbabe Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 20, 2002
    This is a cute story! I like how Zekk has changed, and I like the fact that Jaina doesn't get her way (at least, not yet.).
    So, waiting for the next post!

great job!

Star

2. Rose_Skywalker

Rose_Skywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 17, 2002

I have a new reader *does the i have a new reader dance* I"m soo happy!

new post will be up as soon as i get people to reply to this one, i think all my readers are dead,or maybe dead with finals.

3. Elven_Jedi_Maiden

Elven_Jedi_Maiden Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 7, 2003
    Aww, the kids are cute! And the Jacen/Tahiri interaction is great. Exactly like I always thought it should be. :D

?Heck, we?ll send her C-3PO, he would love the attention. He needs a good bow anyway.? Jacen retorted.

[face_laugh] [face_laugh] Ha ha! This is getting even more interesting. Post more soon!!!

4. Jaya Solo

Jaya Solo Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 12, 1999
    Nice story. I love J/Z stories. We need more of them!

5. The_Hooded_One

The_Hooded_One Jedi Padawan star 4

May 29, 2002
  6. starwbabe

starwbabe Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 20, 2002
    I need some mush. //skips away//

7. Rose_Skywalker

Nov 17, 2002

welcome Jaya solo and starwbabe, i'm so glad to have both of you reading my story. I keep getting new readers but i think my old readers are dying. Anyways, much will come for this story, its just gonna be a littlw while. ;)

8. Trickster_Jaina_Fel

Trickster_Jaina_Fel Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 3, 2002
    HERE! no, i'm not dead *though i will be if DRL has anything to say about it [face_plain]*

?Or the time, he thought R2-D2 needed a bath. Luke saved that poor droid just in time.?

:eek: [face_laugh] poor R2!

good post :D

~TJF

9. Sword_Of_The_Jedi

Sword_Of_The_Jedi Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 2, 2003
    lol, I loved that post!

10. Rose_Skywalker

Nov 17, 2002

well TJF managed to find her way back to my story. I know poor R2 and i can just see little ben skywalker doing that. kids today!

now where did my other regulars go? They have to be around somewhere, i'd post more, but i've started to doubt that people are reading. *pulls out her flashlight and peers into the darkness* Are all y'all lurking out there? Get your butts back in this thread! Please! :D

11. Elfsheen

Elfsheen Jedi Knight star 5

Feb 9, 2003
    Ohhh...I mist a postie :(

But I read it now :D

Awesome! Well done?

Now...more soon?

12. Rose_Skywalker

Nov 17, 2002

my beta is working on the next post right now. It should be up sometime today or tomorrow. ;)

13. Rose_Skywalker

Nov 17, 2002
    I'm in a semi-hurry, so i promise to thank everyone later. But postie up!
    post eight:

Jaina was awoken by a loud knock on her door. ?I?m coming,? she yelled as she threw on her robe. She raked her fingers through her hair, then pulled it up in a knot as she opened the door.

?Jaina Solo?? a young blond female asked.

?Yes,? Jaina managed to squeak out.

?This is to you, from the queen mother of Hapes. Sign here please.? Jaina quickly signed and took the holo letter.

Walking back over to the bed, she rubbed the sleep out of her eyes, and pried the letter open.

To Ms. Jaina Solo,

You are formally invited to a ball at the Hapes Consortium. The dress is formal, the party will be held Saturday night at 20:00 hours.

Under that, Jaina saw Tenel?s distinct handwriting:

Friend Jaina, I would love your company. I will consider it a personal insult if you didn?t come. I have also invited your brother, and the rest of the ?clan? from the Temple.

Jaina smiled; a party meant that all of the old gang would be there. It would be nice to see everyone, and it would mean Zekk would be there. Jaina quickly got up and ran to her closet. Now what could she wear that would make Zekk hers? And what if that didn?t work? One thing at a time, she told herself. Pulling out her favorite lowcut, skin-tight red dress, she quickly threw it on, and looked in the mirror. Twirling around, she looked in the mirror. If this doesn?t work, then more drastic matters will. She smiled to herself.

Please review it makes me feel loved. That means you lurkers too. PLease!

14. Sword_Of_The_Jedi

Feb 2, 2003
    :D
    lol, Jaina's up to something, isn't she? Wonder if it will work...or if she'll just embarass herself?

15. Elven_Jedi_Maiden

Elven_Jedi_Maiden Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 7, 2003
    Ohhh, a ball! Gotta love those...

I wonder how Zekk will react.. considering the wonderful track record he has with formal parties. 8-}

I can't wait!!!! Update soon!!

16. Sith_Priestess

Sith_Priestess Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 18, 2003
    I hope that this is a good thing. I hpoe Zekk ends up liking Jaina's dress. So many possiblities about this.

~Priestess

17. Rose_Skywalker

Nov 17, 2002

alright everyone, i'm going out town from the 17th to the 24th, so no posties till i get back. I figure this will give some of you guys time to review since you haven't gotten around to it (hint hint TJF... ;) )

18. Jaya Solo

Jaya Solo Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 12, 1999
    He'll like it. He's a guy after all. :)

19. Sword_Of_The_Jedi

Feb 2, 2003

The 24th is soooo far away!!! :_|

20. Trickster_Jaina_Fel

Trickster_Jaina_Fel Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 3, 2002
    I figure this will give some of you guys time to review since you haven't gotten around to it (hint hint TJF... ;) )

aw...i get honourable mention! i feel so loved :D :p

cool post...jaina's gonna humiliate herself :p

funny thing is, i was just flicking down the scroll and looking at author's names...saw yours and popped in without even looking at the title. you have no idea what a laugh i got out of "Now what can i wear that will make zekk mine?" (i was thinking "Inevitable" :p *sigh* what school is doing to my brain...)

anyway, just my little funny, stupid-TJF stories 8-}

SCHOOL'S OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

~TJF

21. The_Jedi_Obi-Solo

The_Jedi_Obi-Solo Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 6, 2003
    I said that I would check this out and I'm glad I did . The story has been excellent so far! :D

22. Rose_Skywalker

Nov 17, 2002

alright, I'm back from vacation, and a new post should be up in thye next 3 days, i have to get ahold of my beta.

23. Rose_Skywalker

Nov 17, 2002
    okay so i'm overdue for a post, so here goes:
    sword of the jedi- maybe a little bit of both? and the 24th wasn't too far away.

Sith priestess -We'll i like the dress, wish i could wear it in real life (more description on dress in a later post)

elven maiden jedi- i have the feeling he might do better with this party. ;)

jaya solo- i have the feeling he'll more than like it

TJf- wrong story silly! But schools out Yeah! you alwasy get an honrable mention, you were the most pyshced person for this story! Jaina does more than humiliate herself.

Jedi obi solo ;) i had a feeling you'd like.

post nine:
    Tahiri rounded the corner to her room at the Maw Installation, and ran smack into a much taller, blond Jedi, spilling a large amount of paperwork.

?I?m so sorry, please excuse me.? She looked up from picking up the mess. ?Raynar! How are you??

Raynar laughed. ?Hi Tahiri, I?m fine. I heard you were teaching here,? he said while bending down to help her pick up the papers

She smiled. ?Yeah, I?m teach the younglings. I get to tell them about the war. I have one student that has taken a special interest in your story."

Raynar let out one of his deep chuckles. ?My story?? he questioned. ?I barely did anything in this war.?

?Five years ago, I wouldn't have expected that out of your mouth.? Tahiri said, making Raynar laugh. ?So what are you here for?? she asked.

?Actually, I?ve been asked to be the diplomatic liaison between the Yuuzhan Vong on Corsucant and the Jedi council. So Jacen asked me to go on a mission with him.?

?The one to corsucant, dealing with the shamed ones? Yeah, Jacen roped me into going on that with him too,? Tahiri chuckled.

post ten:

Zekk approached the docks, and looped his arms around a tall blonde?s waist. ?Hey.?

?Hey Zekk,? she said, twirling around to face him. ?How are you??

?I?m fine, Rynna,? he answered as she wiggled out of his grasp.

?Help me with those crates?? She asked, knowing he wouldn't refuse.

He picked up one of the crates and started hauling it onto the freighter. ?Where are you taking this shipment??

?Um? These are going to Bothawui. But I should be back by Friday,? she replied.

?Hmmm. I've got a proposition for you, Rynna,? Zekk said slyly.

?Yeah what?s that Zekk?? she asked, throwing her head around to give him a funny stare.

?I have to go to a party on Hapes, Saturday night. As a personal favor to the Queen Mother, would you like to be my date?? he asked, sounding sincere, as he knew she hated wearing dresses. She was so much like Jaina, at least in his eyes.

She eyed him up and down. ?What?s in it for me??

?I have it on good notice that Raynar Thul will be there,? he said, teasing her about her crush on the Jedi Knight. ?And so will Jacen Solo, and the famous Skywalkers.?

?You got yourself a deal, but I hate wearing dresses!? she told him for the millionth time. ?Why is the Queen Mother of Hapes inviting you anyway? How does she even know you?? Rynna quizzed him.

Zekk pulled the blond into a hug. ?Thank you Rynna, I really didn?t want to go alone. But the Queen Mother and I are old friends.?

Rynna laughed. ?Yeah right, you're friends with the Queen Mother of Hapes? In what world??

?Rynna if I told you, you wouldn?t believe me.?

She rolled her eyes. ?So will the wonderful, famous love of your life Jaina Solo be there??

?Actually she will be. That?s why I?m bringing you,? Zekk admitted to the blond.

?Oh No! You?re not using me to get back at her. She?s a Jedi Knight, she might impale me!? she yelled.

?No she won?t, and I?m not using you to get back at her, either. She just got out of a relationship, and I don?t want her throwing herself at my feet. I don?t want to be her pity guy.?

?Did it ever occur to you that maybe she?s over him, and she's realized that she loves you?? Rynna observed.

Zekk stared at her for a moment. ?Not Jaina. I have f

24. CptCorranHorn

CptCorranHorn Jedi Master star 5

Oct 16, 2002
    still doin great :D

25. Sith_Priestess

Sith_Priestess Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 18, 2003
    Woo hoo! Great post. Please Rynna talk sense into Zekk, he needs it.

~Priestess

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.