Beyond - Legends Between Love and Hate I: What's a girl to do! ( Link to the sequel up) 6/12!!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Rose_Skywalker, May 3, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: Briannakin, mavjade
  1. GirlOfFaith Jedi Master

Zekk NEEDS to be with Jaina!!!!! Right now he's just being a jerk. Someone needs to go slap some sense into him.

Hmmmmmm...

Maybe I'll go take care of that.
  2. Jaina_and_Jag Jedi Master

star 5
    Okay. I admit this is a pretty good fic; for being J/Z. I'm not going to be converted, ever but I wanted to check this out because I like your fic Inevitable. I'm not here to convert because I'm definitaly still J/J I just wanted a little, ah, I dunno, change of pace? Yeah, that's what I wanted. :)
  3. Jaina_Fel_06 Jedi Master

star 4
    *strokes chin*

Hmmm... Why does that sound so familiar? Hmmm... Oh, yeah. It's what I said when I started reading ROTJ. [face_devil] :p
  4. Rose_Skywalker Jedi Padawan

star 4

Jaina and Jag, once TJF gets ahold of you, you'll be converted in one second. But i'm glad your reading! Post will be up when my beta gets around to it. He's rather busy, with stuff. And i can only be so much of a slave driver to him.
  5. Jaina_Fel_06 Jedi Master

star 4
    Jaina and Jag, once TJF gets ahold of you, you'll be converted in one second.

[face_laugh] [face_laugh] Don't I know it... :p

That's fine, Rose! I can't wait. :D
  6. Jaina_and_Jag Jedi Master

star 5
    Oh, yeah. It's what I said when I started reading ROTJ.
    I read ROTJ because you said that. It's really good but I'm not going to be converted by it. Zekk is so sweet but not enough for me to convert. I'm so proud of myself! ;)

Jaina and Jag, once TJF gets ahold of you, you'll be converted in one second. But i'm glad your reading!
    I'm not quite sure about that. I have a couple really really really good J/J fics that are keeping me firmly in my J/J loyalty. It's no problem to read because this story looks very interesting. ;) I can't wait for more!
  7. Rose_Skywalker Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Cpt Corran Horn- Your my beta you have to say that. But thanks a million for putting up with me. ;)

Sith priestess- rynna makes alot more sense then zekk does.

Jaina fel 06- knowing Jaina she might do both around Zekk. Don't worry i understand about lives getting hectic.

Elven maiden Jedi- poor Zekk! you got that right.

Agent Jaid- Yeah cringing at two Jaina's is right. Thanks you'll love the way this turns out.

the jedi obi solo- Thank ya!

Sword of the jedi-raynar will more than love that. Yeah zekk isn't being too bright.

lieutenant Jaina- thanks for reading and liking!

The hooded oneBreif and to the point. Thank ya!

TJF- Gotta love Rynna, she like the best thing ever. Just wait till you see the stuff that comes out of her mouth. glad you know where you are know. Zekk might get more than a bashing over the head later.

The jedi ambyr Rose- Thank you for reading. You took a vote, why can't Zekk just win by default? Rynna may not lay a hand on him, but......

Amithyst Blade- Thank you for reading! You'll be a J/Z fan by the end of this, or by the time Tjf gets around to converting you too.

Sindarin Elf Jedi- It will get more interesting before its over. ;)

Jaya Solo-Your welcome!

Girl of Faith-thank you for reading. Well Zekk gets more than a slap. He gets a ............

Jaina and Jag- Thanks for reading! A bleive in changes of pace, thats why i started liking Jag. Don't worry, the zekk fans won't hurt you too much. The only seem vicious at first. :p

so postie up! wait till you get the next ones, it really starts getting good after these. :D

Post eleven
    Tahiri lay in bed staring at the ceiling. It was early in the morning, but a Force presence outside the door had awoken her. Sitting up and throwing her blue robe on, she strolled over to the door, and pushed the open button.

Jacen stood in the doorway with his fingers gripped in a ball ready to knock on the door that suddenly wasn?t there. ?Hey?

?Hey Jacen, what brings you to this end of the Maw so early?? Tahiri said through her yawns.

?Well I am here to bring you an invitation to go to a party at the Hapes Consortium, at the personal invite of the queen mother.? He handed her the invitation.

?Oh wow! Jacen, I would love to go, but I don?t have anything to wear to this,? she said as she sat on her bed

?Don?t worry, we have to swing by Mon Cal to pick Jaina up and I?m sure she has twenty things you can wear. So I figured we?d go to this and then leave for Corsucant Sunday night.?

?Sure.? She sighed. She felt an uneasy feeling coming from Jacen. ?Jacen what?s the matter?? she demanded.

?Nothing.? He smiled

?Don?t nothing me, big brother. Something about this is making you uneasy.?

?Well we have to push the trip off to go to this, and I was really hoping to get there quickly,? he told her while coming over to sit next to her.

?That?s not it.? She stated.

?Well, I'm sort of feeling weird about seeing Tenel Ka. I haven?t seen her since the knighting ceremony, and even then I didn?t get to talk to her. What am I going to say to her?? He put his head in his hands.

?Just talk to her. She?s still the same Tenel Ka we went to the Jedi Academy with.?

?But it?s more than that. What if she?s married? What if she hates me because I haven?t come seen her? What if...? Jacen rambled.

?Jacen you can?t dwell on the what if?s,? she cut him off. ?What if Anakin hadn?t died? What if I hadn?t left Tatoonie? What if?s only lead you to what could have been and not what is. I suggest you start focusing on what is.? She advised him.

Jacen reached over and tickled her. ?When did you get so smart??

?Oh, I?ve always been this smart, you were just too preoccupied to notice.?

post twelve:
    Tenel Ka slipped on her new green dress. It was an off the shoulder, shimmer silk dress that exposed most of
  8. Sith_Priestess Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Very good postie! I like that Jacen is nervous, he should be! He's been a naughty boy!

~Priestess
  9. Elven_Jedi_Maiden Jedi Youngling

star 3
    WHERE'S ZEKK?!?!! :_| 8-}

Hee hee, love the Jacen/Tahiri intereaction - exactly as it should be. :D

She had a confident look on her face, but every Jedi in the building could feel that she felt a little uncomfortable in that dress. Tahiri on the other hand showed just how uncomfortable she was.

Poor Jaina and Tahiri! DRESSES ARE EVIL!!!! :mad: 8-}

There must be more soon!!!
  10. JansonYellowAces Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Janson is good, we need more Janson. Good story so far.
  11. The_Hooded_One Jedi Padawan

star 4
  12. Jaina_and_Jag Jedi Master

star 5
    Good postie. Wonder where Zekk is? Oh well. If he's gonna make Jaina jealous then he has to keep her waiting, right? ;)
  13. Agent_Jaid Jedi Master

star 5
    Okay.

Go on Tenel Ka! Make Jacen SQUIRM!!!!! [face_devil]

My definition of Jaina's dress?

Perfect for drawing... Sadistic if you plan on wearing it.

I wonder what Han would say if he saw her wearing it....
  14. Rose_Skywalker Jedi Padawan

star 4

OMG, when i wrote that i forgot about han. *shrugs* doesn't matter he doesn't make an appearance till much much later anyways.
  15. Jaina_Fel_06 Jedi Master

star 4
    :eek: :D :D Hehe, I can't WAIT to see Zekkie's expression when he sees Jaina in that dress... [face_devil] :p

I loved the Jacen/Tahiri interaction, Rose! It was perfect. They were acting like brother and sister, which they almost were. Great job!

DRESSES ARE EVIL!!!!

[face_laugh] [face_laugh] YES!!!!!!!! :D
  16. Sword_Of_The_Jedi Jedi Youngling

star 2
    Poor Jaina and Tahiri! They're stuck in uncomfortable dresses. [face_laugh]

*looks confused*

Won't Zekk know that Jaina's uncomfortable in that dress???
    Won't that defeat the whole purpose of wearing such an awful thing?
    Or will he be so stunned that he won't notice how uncomfortable she really is??? ;/ :D

17. SindarinElfJedi Jedi Youngling

star 1
    You were right... more interesting....
  18. The_Jedi_Obi-Solo Jedi Youngling

star 3
    Terrific post! :D That was a good scene with Wes! It was funny. [face_laugh]
  19. Trickster_Jaina_Fel Jedi Knight

star 5
    haven't read the post yet...i just got back on the computer for the first time in a few days (stupid Shaw went wonky and we couldn't connect to the internet *sigh*) but i thought i should address something...

Jaina and Jag, once TJF gets ahold of you, you'll be converted in one second.

you make me sound so mean! :p [face_mischief] you guys have such a high opinion of me...however shall i live up to it... :p and yes, funny, 06, i think that's (almost) *exactly* what you said too... [face_laugh] [face_mischief] [face_devil]

ok, hopefully i'll have R&R'ed soon...i have to catch up on some other things first though [face_plain] ;)

~TJF

EDIT: ok, i'm back...great post :D but i wouldn't be caught dead in the dress jaina's wearing [face_blush] :p

just a theory: tk is going to see jacen and tahiri dancing :eek: and, as she is alreay uncertain, going to think j&t are an item...then run off...and jacen will see...and run after her...and angst ensues [face_devil] hehehehe... ;)
  20. The_Jedi_Ambyr-Rose Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Great post! I loved it! Idk, I like dresses...but I wouldn't be caught dead in the one Jaina's wearing!! Tahiri's sounds pretty though. Jacen/Tahiri: haha! they're like brother and sister! It's cute. TJF: I think your theory is right...

~*Ambyr-Rose*~
  21. Rose_Skywalker Jedi Padawan

star 4

hmm, y'all will just have to all wait and see. the onle one who knows what happens is the beta, now don't y'all hate him? ;)
  22. Amithyst_Blade Jedi Padawan

star 4
    I'm with Elven_Jedi_Maiden... where's the stud muffin?

Sey the Heartbreaker
  23. The_Jedi_Obi-Solo Jedi Youngling

star 3
  24. Rose_Skywalker Jedi Padawan

star 4

alright i'm shamelessly upping my own fic.

so anyone want to place bets on whats going to happen in this story? ;)
  25. Jaina_Fel_06 Jedi Master

star 4
    Up! :)

Erm... My bet's on as much angst as there can be. [face_devil] TK sees Jacen with Tahiri, Jaina sees Zekk with Reina, maybe Zekk sees Jaina dancing with some hot guy, ditto for Jacen. [face_mischief] :p
Moderators: Briannakin, mavjade
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.