Beyond Between Love and Hate I: What's a girl to do! ( Link to the sequel up) 6/12!!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Rose_Skywalker, May 3, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: Briannakin, mavjade
  1. C3P0_R2D2 Force Ghost

star 2
    *hands Tahiri lightsaber and pushes Cira toward her*

Have fun.

*twitches*

I hate this new OC.
  2. Barefoot_XO Jedi Knight

star 3
    Uh oh!

Either Ryker better wake up fast and explain to Tahiri or the rest of Twin Suns better get ready to fly cover for him.

Tahiri's gonna need some serious convincing before she'll come near him again.

As for Cira... Heh heh heh. I'm getting the boiling oil just for her. If you don't get the reference just ask TKL about the time I mentioned boiling oil in reference to Zekk. She'll remember...

Barefoot

p.s. Talk about fatal attraction. Eh?
  3. ZebulaNebula Force Ghost

star 5
    Cira reminds me of my ex-GF's former roommate. Slutty and obsessive. Pulled a dagger on her boyfriend's sister and got her ass kicked and dumped for it. I bet Tahiri's ticked off. As for Jaina pulling her blaster, I don't blame her, though I think she shoulda pulled her saber.
  4. Jaya Solo Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Awesome post! You'd think she would let him tell the story though. ;)
  5. Rose_Skywalker Jedi Master

star 4

I've actually known girls like Cira. Some of them are crazy, most are insane, and some just can't take no for an answer. But i can't have a story without a villan, of course i should only have 4-8 (depends on how long i drag it out) more posts to do before this story is over. :D
  6. RevaDurron Force Ghost

star 5
    Hey sorry I haven't been around much lately.

You going to post more?
  7. Dev_Binks Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Poor Tahiri, and that's one crazy chick. And wasn't there a Blackmoon Squadron? Run by Zekk? I say Cira Blackmoon gets together with the Blackmoon's commander... And Jaina goes and finds Jag, and well, they're Corellians so they wouldn't've thought it through, so you do that! :p

thats absolutely horried. You'll have to sneak on the computer at school. :D

Yeah, it is, and I've never actually used one of my school's computers. :p interesting, no? And I was able to get by doing homework at the same time :D
  8. Rose_Skywalker Jedi Master

star 4

I completely forgot about the Blackmoon squadron when i wrote Cira. But i making Jaina end up with Jag after all this would be a really bad april fools joke ;)
  9. Dev_Binks Jedi Grand Master

star 6
  10. VadersMistress Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Ciara= nutjob. :D But aren't the nutjobs always the most fun? ;)

Great job and sorry about the serious lack in replies. I am as much of a recluse as Ben sometimes! *sigh*

Wonderful work!
  11. Rose_Skywalker Jedi Master

star 4

Neo-Paladin-Wheee
    Can't let things go too smooth, can we?

Not in my story [face_devil]

No good deed goes unpunished indeed.
    It's a twist I didn't expect, so good job on that.

well thanks! :) I wanted something different at the end. I mean Ryker goes through the whole story trying to prove himself to Tahiri, and when he finally does, His ex-girlfreind ruins it. But this is really part of setting up for the sequel.

Kazzy-That Cira! Tahiri don't go! It's just some freaky chick that Ryker wants nothing to do with! Poor Tahiri. Seriously, Cira is really, really messed up. Some counselling would go a long, long way with her.

Yeah, Cira is not extactly right. But i'm sure everyone knows what it's like to Love someone whose not in love with you. Cira just takes it a few steps to far.

Or maybe Tahiri should just get Jaina to show her how to get rid of Cira and everyone can forget about her!

Yeah, Jaina has a way of dealing with people. :p

Fireyforce-ACK, Cira *shudders* far to clingy don't have a clue what Ryker saw in her. No..no Tahiri don't run off, go back to Ryker the guy hates the blond twit Cira.

well Ryker is a guy (in case anyone forgot) i mean he's going to go for the pretty girls, even if there not right. Cira is pretty. I don't think i established that in the story, but still

Moulan-Ra better talk to Tahiri before things get really sour so to say. *sigh* Kelis needs to learn to keep a certain mouth shut, though I don't blame him would have don't the same thing probably.

Malou-Ra will get her chance to do some talking. But you can't Blame Kelis, she's out of the loop. Ryker tells Jaina and Malou-Ra everything, but he doesn't really share it with anyone else. If i had been Kelis, and Cira knew about the mission i'd have done the same thing.

*eyes blaze* that girl needs to be taught that "no, get out of here we're moving to fast," is a nice way for Ryker to tell her that he hates her and her smothering habits. Should be interesting to see what happens whe Ryker wakes up.

You know some girls just don't learn (see this whole story :p)

Great post Rose, don't think i've written a review this long before. excellent job.

I agree this is the longest review you have ever written. I'm impressed :D

hollynkesten-STupid Nitwick!!! what the heck does she think shes doing?? RYKER!!! get up you lazy SOB and get this bimbo out of the room!

That could work if Ryker wasn't in a coma. He's not doing anything right now (which is good for me because writing him gives me too many ideas ;) )

RK_Striker_JK_5-Well, this Cira seems like a nutjob...

oh completely :)

I'm glad both Tahiri and Ryker are gonna pull through. And I'm glad Tahiri got her shoulder looked at. Smart girl.

Jacen wasn't going anywhere until Tahiri got fixed. Now we just have to wait for Ryker to wake up [face_devil]

C3P0_R2D2-*hands Tahiri lightsaber and pushes Cira toward her*

Have fun.

Tahiri isn't really mad at Cira. Tahiri is more upset with herslef. I mean she did everything she could not to fall for Ryker, she finally does, and she feels betrayed by him now. Tahiri isn't going to go ballastic, she's gonna go cry if anything. :(

twitches*

I hate this new OC.

[face_laugh] Good, you are supposed to hate her. Don't worry she won't be around long [face_devil]

Barefoot_XO- Either Ryker better wake up fast and explain to Tahiri or the rest of Twin Suns better get ready to fly cover for him.

I think both might be necessary when jaina gets home. I mean Jaina is not going to take lightly anyone hurting Tahiri

Tahiri's gonna need some serious convincing before she'll come near him again.

Oh i think Tahiri's going to need alcohol before she even looks at him
  12. Rose_Skywalker Jedi Master

star 4
    Post Ninety-Seven
    Jaina landed Solo?s pride softly next to the Lightening Rod. ?She looks intact,? she yelled to Zekk and Jacen down the corridor.

?Well lets hope Brakiss and his cronies didn?t do any damage to my baby,? Zekk muttered walking into the cabin.

Jacen followed behind him ?Do you guys want me to wait here to see if it?s working??

Jaina glanced at Zekk. A nervous smile spread across the raven-haired Jedi?s face. ?Nah, if anything is broke, Jaina and I can fix it.?

?Alright then, I will see you when you return to Mon Cal.? Jacen gave his sister a hug. ?Don?t do anything stupid this time, Jaina.?

Jaina laughed, ?I was not the one who got my entire squadron into battle,? she noted.

Jacen smirked at her ?That would have been Tahiri?s doing.?

?Okay, well I didn?t get myself caught by a renegade group of Shamed ones.?

Jacen went to object and thought better of it. ?Okay, you have me there. Keep my sister out of trouble okay?? he asked Zekk

?I?ll do my best. She is a solo.? Zekk teased her.

?Hey!? She poked him in the shoulder. Looking back at her brother, ?Send Tahiri my hello. Tell my squadron to get off their lazy butts, I'm coming back to work.? She told him.

Jacen laughed uneasily. The last message he got from Tahiri said that Ryker had still not come out of his coma.

?I want any news if Ryker wakes up.? Jaina told him sensing the worry behind Jacen?s laugh.

Jacen nodded, as Zekk and Jaina began walking down the exit ramp. ?Bye guys? He waved as the ramp closed back into place. Jacen started his departure from the jungle of Yavin 4 that he had known so well. He placed the jump coordinates in the navicomputer, and reclined in his seat. It would be a few hours before he reached Mon cal. Just enough time to holo Tenel Ka, he thought.

~*~
    Jaina crawled up inside the Lightening Rod?s engine to make sure all the parts were in order. ?Hey Zekk, can you hand me a Hydrospanner?? she called to him.

Zekk grabbed the tool and handed it up to Jaina. ?Anything wrong with her??

?Not really, there are just a few thing that need to be tightened, and I need some grease to fix these hoses.?

Zekk gladly obliged getting the grease can from the supplies they had brought along with them. He sat it down on some of the engine beside Jaina. He stood back up and stretched his legs. Walking around the ship he began to search for signs of animals nesting in his ship. After scorching a few snakes off the side of his ship, he crawled under the hood with Jaina. He found a bird?s nest, which he picked up gently and put down beside a tree not to far away.

Jaina dropped out of the engine, wiping the sweat off her forehead with her arm. ?Should be ready to go,? she told him while she wiped the grease of her hands with an old rag.

?Shall we go inside,? He asked her, holding his arm out for her.

?Absolutely my fine gentleman,? she teased him.

The landing ramp opened up and the two walked inside; hands on their lightsabers just in case. Zekk walked into the cabin and started checking the flight controls. ?Nothing seems wrong up here,? He yelled to Jaina as she walked into the kitchen.

?We?ve got some missing food,? she yelled back.

?I can get more on Mon Cal.?

Jaina went into the back bedrooms. Scanning the rooms, she walked back to the flight cabin. ?The rooms seem fine. Guess Brakiss?s men didn?t find what they wanted here.?

?Well at least they aren?t Brakiss?s students anymore.? He smiled at her. Luke had sent out a team of Jedi with Amaryllis to bring Brakiss?s students back to Mon Cal. Jacen and Tahiri were going to meet them there, and sort them out. Zekk had already told Luke that Juna and some of the other students had Jedi potential. Jaina was having the ones with star fighter potential sent to Wedge for testing. The rest would be rehabilitated and sent back out into the world. Zekk could only hope that next time they would choose more wisely who they follow. Zekk began to punch in the coordinates for Mon Cal when the screen went
  13. Neo-Paladin Force Ghost

star 4
    Yeah, that boy is 'succumbing to Jaina?s will' alright. Here's hoping they enjoy the peace while it lasts, as we all know it's not going to o_O

As an aside, turning this story line into a J/J line wouldn't just be a bad April fool's joke it would break my little heart. I'm pleased to hear you aren't even entertaining the notion. ;)
    There's so little Z/J as there is I reread this last post twice :)
  14. RK_Striker_JK_5 Force Ghost

star 7
    Oh, how cute! Nice Jaina/Zekk mush. And nice little scene with the three of them beforehand.

I hope Ryker's okay, though. Great post, Rose.
  15. ZebulaNebula Force Ghost

star 5
    Cute password on Jaina's part. "Scorched the snakes off"? I guess the heat would make a reptile high-tail it out of there, unless he lit them on fire. I've never seen a burning snake before, burning caterpillar, yes, snake, no.

I thought Jedi almost never left their sabers anywhere they couldn't get at in a Coruscant second.
  16. hollynkesten Force Ghost

star 3
    awesome job rose!! Keep up the good work, i guess thats an easy way to ease Zekk's being upset, learning what the code was hehe!
  17. Fireyforce Jedi Master

star 4
    Sorry, just got home from Mass. YAY for J/Z mush!! Not enough on the boards, excellent, excellent stuff Rose. I hope Ryker wakes up soon, maybe he'll be able to sort this mess out.

Fireyforce
  18. Rose_Skywalker Jedi Master

star 4

Yeah, I figured after 96 post i could do one itty bitty cutesy wutesy mushy post. I don't really like doing them that much, but i can't hold out forever :p
  19. The_Jedi_Obi-Solo Jedi Master

star 3
    Those were some good posts! :D

20. ZebulaNebula Force Ghost

star 5
    Oh, if you're running a PM list, add me to it. I'd hate to miss a post. If not, you don't need to start one on my accord, but it's your call.
  21. Rose_Skywalker Jedi Master

star 4

I am in fact running a PM users list. I typically ask people if they want to join or be taken off the list every 10 pages or so. But i'll add yours on it!

I'm starting to wonder if this was a boring post. Or is everyone just waiting to see what happens with Cira :confused:
  22. RevaDurron Force Ghost

star 5
    You can add me to the PM list. (Please)

And some mushy stuff every now and then won't harm anything.

:) I liked it! :)
  23. ZebulaNebula Force Ghost

star 5
    Thanks. I enjoyed the mush. I much prefer it to the exceptionally dark, angsty stuff.
  24. ZebulaNebula Force Ghost

star 5
    We're all waiting with baited breath. Up.
  25. Rose_Skywalker Jedi Master

star 4

It will be up sunday like always. :D
Moderators: Briannakin, mavjade
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.