main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Between the Scenes

Discussion in 'Prequel Trilogy' started by RebelScum77, Nov 1, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthDiabolous

DarthDiabolous Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 23, 2006
    mesa wants to see jar jar get knocked out

lol

2. Carnage04

Carnage04 Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 8, 2005
    Hell yeah. I can't remember if it made the movie, but it at least was in the book. Palpatine says to Anakin, during the opera Scene...

"Do you remember back to your earliest teachings? All who gain power are afraid to lose it."

Can you imagine a 12 year old boy listening to an old man ramble on about that kind of thing. That would pretty much give me the creeps. I myself would think "Gee, this guy is kind of nuts...."

Carnage

3. black_saber

black_saber Force Ghost star 5

Apr 4, 2002
    I would like to see how Mace windu issued himself a purple lightsaber.

4. Arawn_Fenn

Arawn_Fenn Chosen One star 7

Jul 2, 2004
    I find it unsettling that we don't see any reference to someone building their own lightsaber in POD or the entire PT ( and probably KOTOR as well ).

5. threepio_mania

threepio_mania Jedi Master star 3

Dec 15, 2002
    I'm thinking between the scenes of Episode III Padme made her way through a lot of pickles and ice cream.

And Jar Jar died at some point, maybe?

6. Galaxie_Star

Galaxie_Star Jedi Knight star 2

Jan 27, 2005
    I would like to see more of what Padme does in episode III (I know there are some deleted scenes about this, but still). I mean, we only see her alone in her house with nothing to do and nobody to talk to except for C3PO...:eek: I'm worried about her... [face_worried], she's almost like an alcholic who has nothing to do all day long when she used to be a powerful leader etc. lol,

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.