main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Between Us A/T During SBS (EU/AU): COMPLETED 8/1/03 SEQUEL ANNOUNCEMENT 12/2!!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by JDH3, Apr 16, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JDH3

JDH3 Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 27, 2003
    Disclaimer: I own nothing, all of the Star Wars universe belongs to George Lucas. I?m just playing in his world so don?t sue.

Summary: My 1st A/T story takes place between Rebirth and SBS let me know if I should post more. Please read and review, pretty please!!!

Between us

?I am thinking about OUR future? Tahiri fumed as she paced back in forth inside Anakin?s small quarters. Anakin was beginning to think that if this fight continued the Errant Venture wouldn?t be big enough for him to find a safe hiding place in. ?Tahiri please, I just want you to understand.? ?Understand what Solo, that you love me but still think I?m a kid!!? Anakin was at a loss he had tried everything to get her to listen to reason but then again his verbal skills had never been his best weapon. ?Tahiri please listen! I want to shout I love you from the highest skyscraper on Coruscant but right now is just the wrong time.? ?Wrong time, wrong time what in the worlds do you mean wrong time dummy?!!? Anakin knew he had to choose his words carefully so he ran each version over in his head. Still Anakin knew no matter how well rehearsed it was still going to be wrong so he decided just to let it fly. ?Tahiri the galaxy is coming unglued and my family is scattered all over the place when I, ah WE announce this I want it to be...I don?t know special. I want my whole family together not just something that somebody heard from so and so. It doesn?t mean I love you any less it?s just, I want to make it clear how much I love so they know I?m serious.? ?We?re serious? Tahiri corrected sternly her glare one of pure ice. ?Right? Anakin noted a hint of frustration in his voice. ?I love you so much and I don?t ever want anyone to think it?s just some silly thing between friends. I want people to know that we?re together and someday...someday soon it?s going to be permanent.? Tahiri?s eyes lost some of their ice and softened slightly as they met Anakin?s ice blue gaze. ?Tahiri, you were the one who thought I only saw you as a kid, I just don?t want others to make that same mistake about us.? Tahiri?s gaze shifted to half stunned, half loving and her heart melted at his words. ?Gee dummy I never knew you had it in you.? Her smile was dazzling beyond words and Anakin could do nothing but smile dumbly and stare into her beautiful jade green eyes. ?Are you just going to stare or are you going to kiss me already?? Tahiri didn?t have to wait long for an answer as Anakin crossed the distance between them in an instant. Tahiri was quickly running short on breathe as Anakin kissed her with an intensity and passion that in truth surprised even him. ?I love you Anakin? the words came so easily filling Tahiri with a strength born of the truest love. ?And I love you Tahiri,? Anakin?s kisses depended and from that moment on words of any kind became redundant.

Anakin awoke sometime later that night his gaze scanning the darkened room but ultimately settled on Tahiri?s sleeping form. He closed his eyes and took a deep breathe then opened himself completely to the force. Anakin did his best to soak up every sensation, every whisper, everything he could from that perfect moment. She was his love the other half of his soul and here in this moment even with the galaxy so racked with war and pain it was perfect. Anakin wondered idly if this was what his father felt like watching his mother sleep or his uncle watching aunt Mara, maybe even once how his grandfather once felt watching his grandmother. That last thought gave Anakin a moment of pause, ?what was it like when he was Anakin the husband and Jedi and not yet Vader?? People(himself included) had often been frightened by his name and strength in the force but lying here he wondered what else he might share with his grandfather. Anakin?s mind now drifted away from the distant past to his late mentor?s words ?To see something new born in you and Tahiri...? Anakin wanted to believe that he now understood his late master?s words but there were still parts left unanswered. Things even master Ikrit had refused to speak for

2. forceaddict

forceaddict Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 20, 2002
    that was a great post, i look foward to more, anakin better be careful, he shoudln't get tahiri mad like that often, great work though

3. C3SoloP0

C3SoloP0 Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 10, 2002
    Wow..that was beautiful indeed...especially Anakin's thoughts on Anakin Skywalker before Vader.......

I think you should write more!! I will be expecting more!!
    However..one little question...um...is this AU? Or are you gonna follow evil Troy Denning and kill Anakin off????

I would like to know because personnally, it's the one reason I avoid to read Star by Star......

4. Lonewolf89

Lonewolf89 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Sep 26, 2001
    That was great JDH3! It's always good to see new A/T writers around here!

I can't wait to see what you've got coming in your next post! Keep it up! :D

5. Tahi

Tahi Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 8, 2002
    I'm with Lonewolf - the more A/T fics the better. I'm also curious to see what's going to happen next. Anakin's romantic abilities are definitely improving ;) He obviously likes feisty women.

6. Jedi_jainafel

Jedi_jainafel Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 5, 2002
    That was so sweet.Two things...

Will you be contiuing this...

and

Anakin better not die, if you do keep on writing this fic!!!!!!!!Coz im soooo sick of having to read those fic's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nina

7. JDH3

JDH3 Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 27, 2003
    forceaddict: Thanks and ya Tahiri can sure be a "force" when she's mad.

C3SoloP0: I'm trying to tie the whole saga together as much as I can so thanks for the compliment about A.S. As for evil Troy, this will probably wrap up before they actually go to kill the Voxyn. If I decide to have it go longer then yes it will be AU for sure.

Lonewolf89: Hey glad you liked it, I hope it's not all down hill from here lol, more up soon I hope.

Tahi: Your support is always appreciated thanks a bunch. Ya Anakin is getting better even if he's doesn't always know it himself. Fiesty women run in the family I.E Padme, Leia, Mara, Jaina et all so Tahiri fits right in.

Jedi_jainafel: Glad you liked it so far. Right now I'm thinking it will just fill the gap between Rebirth and SBS so you won't have to read his well you know the word, again.

Part two

The next day Anakin walked the halls of the Errant Venture with a true spring in his step. He had just learned that he and Tahiri would soon be on their way to Eclipse the new Jedi base and the end of his uncle?s ?great river.? Soon he would be reunited with his family again. They had all converged on the Errant Venture following the birth of his cousin Ben but all too soon had been forced apart again. Anakin had promised Tahiri that they would declare their love publicly once he had his family around him, that is if Corran hadn?t already done it for them. Once again, as he had many times in recent weeks Anakin wished not every blasted person he knew was a mind reading Jedi. His family and his love together in one place it was a warm and pleasant sensation that overtook him at that moment. Even in the midst of war there might be hope for some small bit of dare he say it...peace. Peace that word stuck in his head and not in the way he had hoped seconds earlier no it stuck because...because, sadly because of Jacen. Jacen what would he say about all this would he be happy? Would he even care? Anakin was at a loss when it came to his older brother. He loved him of that there should be no doubt but their relationship was well rocky. Rocky, no in truth their relationship seemed at times nearly as tense as Anakin?s had been with their dad during the aftermath of Chewie?s death. Not to say that matter was entirely resolved either he thought sadly. Just as Anakin?s mood was about to turn darker still a playful and completely unexpected nudge to his ribs snapped him from his thoughts.

?Hey hero boy, you know for a great Jedi hero your kinda unaware? Tahiri teased. Anakin laughed ?ya guess my mind was somewhere else, but I?m back now.? ?Your mind was somewhere else huh, well I hope you put it?s location down somewhere you might actually need to find it someday.? Anakin could do nothing more than shake his head and smile. ?Ok dummy what?s wrong you seem well upset or you were before you realized I was here?? Anakin really wasn?t ready to talk about this now even with her. ?Oh you know me just working out some design flaws in my training droids. Plus you know I?ve got to fix the one Corran trashed before our trip.? ?Ok dummy that?s the worst excuse you ever come up with and believe me you?ve had some bad ones? ?Gee thanks? Anakin?s sarcasm came out a little more pointed then he would have liked. Tahiri gave him a puzzled look ?something REALLY is bothering you isn?t it?? Anakin lowered his head ?it?s Jacen? his voice was low and slightly sad. Tahiri?s eyes softened and she held his gaze ?You two will work it out Anakin don?t worry I know you will.? ?I want to believe that Tahiri, I really do but he doesn?t even seem willing to fight the Yuuzhan Vong. I?m not talking about taking revenge for all the people they have killed or the worlds they destroyed or even for...? His voice trailed off and his eyes refused to meet her gaze. ?I didn?t mean oh sithspit you know Tahiri if I could go back I would do anything to stop them from hurting you...I.? Anakin tried desperately to regain his composure. Tahiri?s gaze was unreadable but Anakin could sense a wild mix of emotions ranging from anger to c

8. C3SoloP0

Dec 10, 2002
    NIce.....that was a really deep post....

I always agreed with Anakin's stance in all of this...for some reason that is just why I don't like Jacen in the books......I think him a coward in some sense....NOW!! Jacen fans don't kill me for what I just said.
    It is my opinion...and I totally respect those who like Jacen and in turn, say, dislike Anakin....Ijust think maybe my personnality aligns more with Anakin's and that might be another reason too...

Anyways...that was beautifully written JDH3......glad to know you would make it AU........

9. Jek_Windu

Jek_Windu Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 26, 2003
    I agree with you.

POST MORE SOON

I hope you do make this AU, b/c It'd be interesting to see what you would do, espcially if you went with the changes in Jacen. But alas, it's your fic and I think any choice you make will be a good one :)

10. JDH3

JDH3 Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 27, 2003
    C3SoloP0: Glad you liked it!! I wanted to show that Anakin did talk about stuff other than just themselves. I wanted to give their relationship some depth not just mush and angst and action but I'm certainly in favor of all three:)

Jek_Windu: Thanks an welcome. Yep my fic and as soon as I know you'll know lol, glad you like it.

Ok for Jek and C3SoloPO: I'm still getting the hang of the posting mechanics so part 3 is UP ABOVE, don't ask long story. Anyhow sorry if it's cofusing. This is why I stuck to vignettes and poems until now.:)

11. Lonewolf89

Lonewolf89 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Sep 26, 2001
    ?Never give a Solo the chance to make you feel silly or foolish they just can?t resist at least the men can?t. Actually I?ve never known Jaina or Anakin?s mother pass up an opportunity either.?

That's true! Han got his fill of Leia during the movies.

Anakin flashed his famous lopsided smile and stood before her arms folded, right leg crossing the left and right shoulder leaning against the door frame. Standing there doing his best cocky arrogant and self assured Solo pose for all to see.

Great description! That reminded me a lot of Han, and I really like it when Anakin shows more of his father's personality. Obviously Tahiri doesn't though. Poor Anakin.

Great job! I can't wait to see Anakin reunited with his family again. More soon, JDH3! :D

12. The_Hooded_One

The_Hooded_One Jedi Padawan star 4

May 29, 2002
    Looks good but I'll need to finish latter.

13. JDH3

JDH3 Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 27, 2003
    Lonewolf89: Thanks glad you liked the description. I was trying to get the ESB med center feel to it, looks like it worked. I was also trying to show that Anakin's problems with seeing boundaries extends to more than his anger.

The_Hooded_One: Thank you and welcome I hope I continue to meet with your approval.

Ok here we go again folks, enter Alema. Does anyone else feel a chill in the air? lol!!

Part four

Three days later Tahiri and a very quite and contrite Anakin arrived at the Jedi base Eclipse. Anakin had learned in a mere three days time that when you have a verbal advantage on the woman you love it?s best to let it slide. Tahiri had drilled this point home in a variety of ways. First Tahiri had regained her way with words and had used them to make it clear what he had done wrong. Second her actions or more to the point her lack of actions involving him had driven the point home with the clarity of a polished corusca gem. If Anakin had ever doubted his father?s words on the nature of a woman scorned he didn?t now. Every so often Tahiri would shoot him and icy glare just in case he was beginning to believe she had forgotten his antics. Anakin was determined to find some way to calm the raging storm that was their relationship of late. Tahiri for her part was growing ever more frustrated that Anakin had as of yet failed to make amends for his mistake.

A few hours later Anakin was in the midst of unpacking and getting acclimated to his new quarters. but this time when he felt Tahiri approach Anakin quickly made his mind up to set things right. Tahiri marched down the hallway bent on resolving this situation once and she hoped for all. She was nearly at his door when a blue blur stepped in front of her. Tahiri and the blur just barely avoided colliding with each other. Tahiri adjusted her pose and took in the sight before her. The blue blur was actually a blue skinned Twi?lek female, she figured to be about Anakin?s age. For a moment the two young women just starred at each other with general curiosity, looking each other over from head to toe.

?Oh I?m sorry I didn?t see you there? Tahiri said in her usual friendly tone. ?That?s OK I wasn?t really paying attention either? was the polite response. ?I?m Alema Rar, we haven?t met yet I?m new here, well actually been here a while but this is my first time up and about.? ?Your first time up and about?? Alema?s voice dropped ?I was injured and my sister was...she was killed.? Tahiri searched for something to say but nothing but ?I?m sorry that?s just awful? came out. Alema smiled a small smile and nodded in appreciation, ?So are your quarters near here?? Alema asked trying to change the subject away from her sister?s death. ?Oh yeah just up the hall a bit, I?m actually going to see a um friend of mine now. We arrived together today and I want to see if he?s settled in yet.? Alema?s eyes lit up at the mention of the word ?he?. ?So your friend?s a he is it, is he a good friend?? Tahiri caught the smile in Alema?s voice and smiled visibly in return. ?He?s a good friend..most of the time? Tahiri said a small frown playing on her lips. Alema chuckled ?boys will be boys no matter how hard you try and train them.? Tahiri broke into a bright smile, ?precisely? she said trying hard not to laugh. Alema did laugh and then wriggled her athletic body suggestively. ?By the looks of you...? Her gaze ran the length of Tahiri?s body ?You don?t need any help but if you ever want some tips on keeping him in line just asked.? Tahiri smiled again ?thanks I?m pretty sure I can handle my dummy but with moves like that you could come in handy advice wise.? Alema looked slightly puzzled ?your dummy?? Tahiri giggled ?Oh that?s what I call Anakin cause he?s usually acting like one at least around me anyway.? Alema?s jaw dropped slightly and Tahiri could sense her shock and something else she couldn?t exactly pin point. ?Did you say Anakin? As in Anakin Solo.? Alema?s tone conveyed a strange mix of emotions that Tahiri couldn?t read fully and wasn?t sure she liked. ?Yep that?s him, y

14. Jek_Windu

Jan 26, 2003
    Never ever mess with Tahiri's man.

"Bad planning." as Jar-Jar would say.

POST MORE SOON

15. C3SoloP0

Dec 10, 2002
    OKay...

Fisrt off when I see the words Alema-Tahiri and Anakin used together......TROUBLE!!!!!!

POoor Anakin, he probably doesn't know what he is getting himself into....my poor dummy......

And please...I don't know if it's just me but sometimes..Tahiri just wants to much of Anakin or gets pissed off at the stupidest things!!! I mean, from personal opinion, Tahiri is one of the characters that unnerves me the most...don't know completely why...

Up for more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

16. JDH3

JDH3 Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 27, 2003
    Jek_Windu: Tahiri really doesn't like anyone comming near "HER" Anakin. Alema had better watch her step or else.

C3SoloP0: Ya Tahiri sure has an edge when it comes to Anakin but Anakin can usually find a way to calm her. hint hint for the next post:)

Part five

Later that afternoon Anakin and Tahiri were sitting in Anakin?s quarters relaxing. More to the point Anakin was relaxing while Tahiri was busy trying her best to bring some order to Anakin?s chaotic furnishing style. Anakin watched with an amused grin as Tahiri moved, paused then moved again his various belongings. Tahiri was determined that Anakin would be able to walk from his bed to the fresher, without stepping on some bit of clothing or mechanical ?junk? as she called it. Every so often Anakin would offer some bit of advice. Based on what pieces of ?junk? needed to stay in close proximity to each other. Tahiri did her best to see his reasoning but not being mechanically inclined herself made it difficult. Then again his logic in such matters often made her head spin. Anakin was content to watch Tahiri?s ?nesting? routine with fascination and wonder. He fondly remembered his father?s words when he was young concerning such things. Han Solo had told his sons that no matter how talented they became as Jedi, pilots or whatever they choose to be the house was a woman?s turf. Anakin recalled fondly his father arguing with his mother that he had only himself to rely on since he was a child. And as such was more than capable of handling his own share of domestic issues whatever they may be. While his father had handled far more domestic issues than many fathers, Anakin had encountered. He was still subordinate to his mother, no matter how busy with politics or absent from the actually house. It was still HER house and anyone who thought otherwise did so at their peril. As Tahiri continued her organizing, Anakin wondered if he to had now given up control of his domestic issues.

?See isn?t that better?? Tahiri said as she sighed deeply and relaxed her posture dramatically. Anakin let his gaze scan the room and in truth thought it looked more disorganized than before she started. ?Looks great, um now if you could just give the coordinates to a few things it will be perfect.? Tahiri rolled her eyes, ?ok dummy but realize some of your junk is beyond me so you might have to describe it.? Anakin just shook his head and smiled, she did all this work for him and probably lost half his stuff in the process. ?Tahiri don?t worry it?s a small room I?m sure I?ll be able to track it all down...eventually.? Tahiri smiled in return and let her own eyes scan the room. ?I suppose it is different from your form of organization.? Anakin looked at her slightly wide eyed. ?I thought you said I didn?t know how to organize?? ?Oh you have your own dummy style of organizing? Tahiri teased. ?Dummy style huh, maybe after this war ends I could market it. You know organization for mechanically inclined dummies.? Tahiri smiled and made her way to the bed where Anakin was watching. Anakin opened his arms and Tahiri willingly fell into them, she rested her head on his chest and sighed in contentment. ?Organization for dummies huh, well I suppose we could use the money once? her voice trailed off. Anakin caught her train of thought and added ?once we?re married, yes the extra income would come in handy.? Tahiri sat up and turned to face him ?Are you serious?? Anakin looked slightly perplexed ?of course I?m serious about the married part anyway. I um, I mean wasn?t that sort of what we were talking about back on the Errant Venture?? The concern on Anakin?s face was all too clear as was his nervousness. Tahiri blinked and tried to smile but she was too stunned to really do so. ?Well yes I guess that?s what we were talking about I mean I never thought that we would go right to.? Anakin?s face paled I?m sorry just forget I said anything I didn?t mean to upset you and...? Tahiri?s lips pressed firmly to his ended Anakin?s rambling in no uncertain terms. When she finally pulled away simply due t

17. Tahi

Tahi Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 8, 2002
    Wow JDH3 - you're on a roll! A lot to catch up on.

Looks like the tension is building up. I like the way you're showing how Anakin's altruism is probably going to be misinterpreted by Tahiri as something else. Easy enough to do too in the situation they're in where she's already a little unhappy with his failure to tell his family about their feelings for one another. I liked the way you show the limits of their Jedi abilities - ie. they can't always keep their emotions shielded when they're thinking deeply.

A brief image of himself renouncing his self-assuredness before the battle of Ithor flashed in his mind. I like the connections you're making with important events from his past. It shows how seriously he takes their relationship. :)

18. C3SoloP0

Dec 10, 2002
    Intewesting...hehehe

want more, want more, want more....

Alema is gonna cause trouble...man I know it.....

19. JDH3

JDH3 Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 27, 2003
    Tahi: As you can see Tahi I've had WAY too much time on my hands lately. Glad you liked my efforts to show his past as it relates to their future.

C3SoloP0: Your lucky I've had so much time on my hands. You better remember this when I eventually get busy again:)

Ok Alema is going to be trouble but help is on the way...teaser madness.

Part six

The next morning Tahiri and Anakin headed to breakfast both feeling very hungry. Tahiri giggled as she listened to their stomachs growl in a strange kind of duet. Anakin and Tahiri had put their several day old lovers spat behind them in style the previous night. This morning had required a much needed shower which Tahiri thought with a slight blush could have gone faster. Now breakfast took on even more urgency than it had when they originally woke up! Anakin had in spite of his raging hunger done a most un-Solo like thing and remembered to allow Tahiri to go first in getting breakfast. While Anakin was still waiting less than patiently for his food, Tahiri found a place for them to sit. Tahiri was busy watching Anakin and eating, she was famished after all when a sudden noise broke her reverie. She broke away from watching Anakin her mouth slightly full of food to see none other than Alema Rar settle down across the table from her. Alema was dressed well in as little as possible at least that was Tahiri?s impression. Glancing around the room the men in attendance silently seemed to agree although none seemed ready to complain about it. Tahiri swallowed some what awkwardly and gave a polite albeit somewhat chilly greeting in comparison to the one she offered the pervious day. Alema smiled back and then began to speak.

?Good morning Tahiri, how are you?? Tahiri eyed her speculatively before answering ?I?m good and you?? ?Me, oh just fine glad to have finally had a chance to sleep in something besides bacta and hospital sheets for a change. Where?s Anakin? Not too early for him is it?? Alema?s words struck a not so pleasant chord with Tahiri but there was nothing really wrong with the question so she held her tongue. ?Anakin is just fine he?s still waiting for his food, should be here any second.? Anakin?s voice broke in startling the two young women ?He?s already here, hello Alema.? Tahiri slid over to offer him room to sit down and Alema?s smile was as broad as the side of the Errant Venture. ?I?m very well Anakin, thank you. I slept well for the first time in some time last night.? Anakin smiled ?well you certainly seem to have bounced back nicely.? Alema gave him a curious look, ?well I like to be on top of things Anakin but of course I?m always willing to adapt if need be.? Anakin wasn?t at all sure how Alema?s comment had anything to do with his remarks but then again verbal skills were Tahiri?s area not his. Anakin choose to ignore the confusion and respond simply as was his way of speaking generally. ?Well whatever helps you get back on your feet I?m all for it.? Alema laughed as if making a joke. ?Strictly speaking I was talking about being off my feet are you willing to help me there to?? Tahiri was about to explode not at all buying Alema?s attempt at innuendo as a joke. Anakin for his part blushed slightly not from the innuendo but simply from his own failure to make a proper verbal reply to her earlier statement. He was about to respond when an older, stronger and definitely more confident male voice broke in. ?I?m sure my son is willing to help in any way he can...within reason of course.? The scowl that accompanied Han Solo?s words was as clear as the skies of Naboo?s famed lake country. ?Dad? was the pleased response from his youngest son. Anakin jumped up to greet his father and Han for his part ruffled his youngest son?s hair with affection. ?How ya doing kiddo, Tahiri?s keeping you out of trouble I hope?? Han winked at Tahiri and she smiled in return as he and Anakin moved to sit down. Han Solo did not know of his son?s more mature feelings for his pretty childhood friend but he was more than aware of their long time bond. Anakin broke the brief b

20. C3SoloP0

Dec 10, 2002
    I'll be sure to remember that JDH3 ;) hehehe....

Wonderful post....I'm gonna strangle Alema soon....someone stop me!!!

Well...help is certainly showing up in the best way possible in my opinion...who better to come to the rescue than our favorite scoundrel Han Solo..... :) :) :)
    You go Han....you get Alema out of my dummy's way..

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!

21. The_Hooded_One

The_Hooded_One Jedi Padawan star 4

May 29, 2002
    This fic is Da Bomb!!!!

22. Jek_Windu

Jan 26, 2003
    I agree with The_Hooded_One.

So of course.....

The suspense is really building now...

POST MORE SOON

23. JDH3

JDH3 Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 27, 2003
    C3SoloP0: Glad you like my choice of Han coming to Anakin's aid. I figured Tahiri could use some experienced back up.

The_Hooded_One: Thanks!! It only gets better from here, I hope lol.

Jek_Windu: I'm glad you like it, and as requested here's more!

Time for the time honored father/son chat. No Tahiri but fear not she'll be back soon enough.

Part seven

Anakin caught up with his dad alone in a hallway a few hours later. ?Dad, I?m kinda surprised your here, but glad to see you of course.? Han regarded his youngest child warmly then said with a frown. ?I?m just dropping off those Voxyn that attacked your mom and me, well your mom anyway.? Anakin tried and failed to hide his concern ?mom is all right isn?t she?? Han smiled a small smile ?your mom is fine kiddo, she?s a tough lady believe me I know.? Anakin visibly relaxed ?I?m glad to hear that I was really worried for a while you know.? ?I know kiddo but she?s fine and her legs are getting stronger by the day, she?ll be her old self in no time trust me.? Anakin broke into a broad smile ?I always trust you dad, you know that.? A stinging pain struck Han Solo?s heart as he remembered when he had not ?trusted? that Anakin had done the right thing when Chewie was killed. He tried to mask his own inner turmoil as he reached out to ruffle Anakin?s hair ?I know kiddo and thanks.? ?Sure thing dad, are you planning on staying for a while? Is mom coming here or is she here already?? Anakin hadn?t sensed his mother but then again he hadn?t sensed his father either. ?No to all three I?m afraid your mom is still back at home and I?m heading there after I catch up with your uncle on a couple of things. I just came to drop those blasted Voxyn or whatever you call them off for Cilghal and Danni to look at.? Anakin looked a bit puzzled ?will you and mom be staying on Coruscant long dad?? Han looked thoughtfully at his son for a long moment. ?Not really sure kiddo your mom wanted to stay and keep an eye on things, see which way the wind is blowing in the senate. Then of course Lando has that demonstration of his new droids coming up. Borsk said he wouldn't look at them unless your mom was there so until that?s over at least will be home after that who knows.? Anakin looked concerned ?She is all alone back home now?? Han smiled ?No way kiddo I wouldn?t let that happen, Jacen is there while I?m here plus the Noghri are never far away you know that. Didn?t you notice Jacen wasn?t here earlier?? Anakin?s gaze fell on his boots, ?I guess he headed out about the same time Tahiri and I arrived must have just missed him. I only just got here yesterday myself and I was a little too busy getting settled to notice who was about.? A lame excuse and Anakin new it and so did his father. While the rift between the two brothers had caused much worry on the part of his wife and daughter. Han although less vocal was equally aware of their problems and had his own concerns. Han Solo had in the past had serious issues with both his sons and in truth still found Jacen?s beliefs a little hard to swallow. However to him issues between fathers and sons or any parent and child were one thing. Fights between siblings and brothers no less was another and for him much more serious matter. Han thought idly that it was his relationships with Chewie and his brother in law Luke that made Anakin and Jacen?s problems all the more painful to watch. After what seemed an eternity Han responded to Anakin?s remarks. ?Ok kid I?ll buy that but when he gets back you two should really sit down and talk ya know catch up. I mean with the galaxy in such a mess these days it?s easy forget who?s on your side sometimes. I know that as well as anyone, I mean your brother and I don?t always see eye to eye either but he?s still my son.? ?And my brother? Anakin added in a soft voice. ?Right kiddo and your brother don?t let this war make you forget that it?s too important.? Anakin smiled and let out a small chuckle prompting his father to ask what was so blasted funny. ?You know dad just then you sounded just like uncle Luke, ma

24. forceaddict

forceaddict Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 20, 2002
    great posts, this is a great story, i think han and tahiri should send that pesky alemna out an airlock

25. C3SoloP0

Dec 10, 2002
    HA! Han had several friends like *that* huh? priceless....

Anakin should really listen to his dad!!!

C3Solo : Dummy! You sit down and listen to your dad!!

Anakin : *bows head down in shame*

C3Solo : Now *that's* what I'm talking about!!!

Hehehe...sorry..moment of insanity right there...

Up for more!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.