Harris, PA Beware anything bearing name "Jedi" for Philly or Harrisburg...

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by DarthRavenous1, Jun 21, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthRavenous1 Jedi Padawan

My group of 26 people were kicked out of both the PA Jedi - Philly and Harrisburg. Warning Philly & Harrisburg "Jedi" will reply to my posting claiming that we are lying and that we were never at a class/meeting. I will gladly supply the necessary names of the individuals privately. We are both Star Trek and Star Wars fans so we are all members of the Maquis Forces International which the "Jedi" didn't appreciate. The "Jedi" sent a letter claiming that we can not even attend Sci-Fi conventions where they may be because of the severance letter they sent. We are currently working with an attorney relative of one of our members regarding possible action to take against the "Jedi."
  2. del Jedi Knight

star 1
    Since so few people have shown up here so far, I don't think the PA Jedi groups will be coming around here to defend themselves. I have nothing to do with that group, and I'd rather not be associated with this falling out. If a flame war starts up, I will ask that this thread be deleted.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.