main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Omaha, NE Beware of 132nd and Maple Bakers

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by TK750, Feb 24, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TK750

TK750 Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 22, 2001
    Hey everybody,

I just want to warn everyone that there is a person or persons who is/are breaking into cars at 132nd and Maple. I was out there the other day to do a little shopping and they were in and out of my car in less than ten minutes. Craig, I know I said I'd get you a battle arena, but they took all three of them out of my car. I do have the pilots that we discussed though. This is just a heads up to people in the area to use your alarm systems if you have them and watch out for shady people. Just an fyi. I lost 3 Geonosis Battle Arenas and two TIE Bombers, plus I have a huge hole in my car now. Damn rebels. Always stealing imperial parts. Well, just keep in touch and I hope to see a lot of you at the next meeting.

2. paperclipx

paperclipx Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 8, 2001
    That blows! What sucks even more is it had to be someone who knew what that stuff was and what they could get for it. All the more reason that scalpers must be feed to the Sarlacc.

3. Rhi-Lan

Rhi-Lan Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 17, 2002
    Even worse... just ***kin' punks who don't have a clue as to the value of the goods. Thieves are cowards of the worst kind. I'm sorry that had to happen to you TK. Don't know if it'll help, but I'll keep my ear to the ground.

4. That awful vracer

That awful vracer Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 6, 2000
    I feel your pain dude. Some punk tried to break-into/steal my car last friday night. Luckily for me it's been too cold the last couple of nights for a return visit. For the last couple of days, I've been waking at first light to go to the parking lot to see if my car is even still there. I hope I catch them. I'll beat the snot out of them! :mad:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.