main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Beyond Good and Evil

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by fallen_samurai05, Mar 14, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fallen_samurai05

fallen_samurai05 Jedi Youngling

Mar 13, 2005
    This is chapter one of my fan fic hope you enjoy ne chapter tuesday or wednesday

The party on Endor was winding down, and most everybody had gone to bed. However Luke and his sister Leia remain. They walked out to an empty bridge, and just stared into the vast forest that covered the entire planet. Finally Leia broke the uncomfortable silence.
    ?Luke do you think that I have the same power that you have?? she asked without making any kind of contact with him. ?It?s just that you have such amazing abilities, and the thought of having something like that holed up inside of me is quite frightening.?
    ?Well to tell you the truth I don?t know if it resides in you or not. I can most definitely sense the force around you, but I don?t know if it?s your dormant power, or if it?s your strong will, or if it?s simply because of father.? He said in a very soft almost indistinct voice.
    ?Hey what are you two kids talking about?? Han asked as he walked onto the bridge. ?Don?t you think it?s kind of late? We got to be going early in the morning. We?ve got a huge mission debrief to go through, and I want to get it over with.? Han turned and walked back towards the village.
    ?We?ll talk later Leia.? Luke said as he turned to follow Han. He was about half way down the bridge when he turned and called to Leia. ?Hey you coming or what?? he asked in a rather loud voice since he was quite far down the bridge.
    ?Yeah I?ll be there in just a second.? Leia yelled back. She looked into the forest one more time. ?I have to know.? She said to her self. She turned, and followed Luke and they all slept quite well on there wooden beds.
    ?Rise and shine sleepy heads. We?ve got kind of a big day.? Lando shouted as he entered the hut where Han, Leia, and Luke resided. ?Admiral Akbar has been calling us for over an hour, apparently there is more than just a mission debrief ahead of us.?
    ?Damn and I thought this was going to be an easy day.? Han muttered to himself as he got out of bed. ?What seems to be the problem?? Han asked while he shook the others awake.
    ?Well apparently about four or five star destroyers managed to escape the battle last night and they are returning with a mass fleet.? Lando explained as they began to walk out of the hut.
    ?Wait a minute how did they amass such a huge fleet I thought that all the ships were there at the Death Star battle.? Luke asked finally awake enough to make conversation.
    ?Yeah that?s the big fuss no one knows where this fleet came from, and that has everyone really worried. The only thing capable of pulling that off was the Star Forge, and that was destroyed over 2,000 years ago.? Lando said in a hurried voice as they made their way to the shuttle transport. ?The other thing that bothers me is the fact that we didn?t notice the fact that four or five star destroyers entered hyperspace during the battle.?
    ?Well hopefully it will all come together at the meeting.? Luke said optimistically.
    ?Yeah hopefully the Rebel fleet has the ability to destroy the incoming ships??
    ?Or it?s end of game plain and simple.? Han concluded as they boarded the shuttle. The shuttle took off from the launch pad, and docked with the lead ship.
    ?As you can see this poses a threat possibly even more devastating than the Death Star.? Admiral Akbar said with the conclusion of his speech. ?Now does anyone have any questions??
    ?Yeah I?ve got one.? Han said as he rose from his seat. ?How the hell did we miss the jump of all those star destroyers??
    ?That is still being determined.? Akbar responded. ?Our best guess is that they moved to the other side of the planet, and then proceeded with their jump.?
    ?So do you think this was a plan all along just in case we managed to destroy the Death Star?? Luke asked as he also rose from his seat.
    ?We have not ruled out that possibility; however the one missing piece is where did the rest of the fleet come from.? Akbar responded.
    ?Well I hate to break it to you but we don?t have time to discuss origins people.? Lando shouted as he backed away from one of the Monitors.

2. SilSolo

SilSolo Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 5, 2004
    So Leia's dead. I hope you don't mind me saying this, but you should try reduce the number of earthisms you use in a Star Wars story.

3. fallen_samurai05

Mar 13, 2005
    If you tell me what you mean by earthisms i will try to remove them. And as regards to Leia don't jump to any conclusions.

4. SilSolo

Mar 5, 2004
    By earthism I mean words like hell (if it's used too many times and said by someone who's not likely to say it, which is just about any non-Corellian), which can be replaced with stang, kriff, Sithspit, Emperor's Black Bones, Sithspawn, and Bantha fodder and really obvious,common English names for OC's (at least change the spelling if you want to use it in the SW universe).

I guess the Rebel Alliance has more people than I thought. So under whose command is Robinson? Luke's? Ackbar's? Wedge's? Calrissan's? Or is he some rogue agent under Bel Iblis?
    So that's why Luke didn't feel his twin bond break and go crazy.

5. fallen_samurai05

Mar 13, 2005
    Ha I guess you'll have to wait and see. And thanks for the tip I'll make sure to keep that in mind for the future

6. fallen_samurai05

Mar 13, 2005
    Here is Chapter two.

Five Years later

?Robinson get yourself up here now.? Admiral Shaum called out.
    ?God dammit what in the name of Lord Tyrannus does he want now?? Robinson said to himself as he left the med deck. ?Probably to complain about some damned report not being filed.? He entered the nearest elevator, and preceded to the bridge. He walked up to the main platform, and addressed the admiral. ?I am here as you requested sir.? He spoke out, breaking the dead silence that encompassed the bridge.
    ?It has come to my attention that you have been conducting your experiments despite the fact that you were told to stop immediately. I would really hate to find out that this was true Captain, otherwise bad things could come of it.? Shaum said as he turned his chair to face Robinson. Shaum was in his mid-forties, and his hair was noticeably thin and gray.
    ?The rumors are true sir, but we have been studying the subject for five years now, and it seems pointless to give it all up just because we hit a little snag. I mean honestly you what we?re dealing with did you really expect to yield results right away?? Robinson responded in the most respectful attitude.
    ?No, Captain I did not, however I do not feel that we need to waste any more time on this damned obsession of yours either.? Shaum snipped back.
    ?With all due respect sir this is our only chance to gain any real power. With out that subject we will be crushed no matter how many ships we have.? Robinson said in a pleading manner.
    ?Look I?ll admit that you were right about Vader, and Palpatine, however you don?t control this fleet I do, and I shouldn?t have to constantly remind you of that.? Shaum shouted.
    ?Well with out me you wouldn?t even have a damn fleet to command would you Shaum?? Robinson screamed back.
    ?Captain we have something get down here quick.? a private called out.
    ?You had better hope that you just got some results Robinson, or it?s your ass.? Shaum snipped.
    ?If there are results it?ll be your ass sir.? Robinson snipped back, and headed back towards the med deck.

Tatooine Mos Espa

?Luke could you give me a hand with this moisturizer?? Han called out has he worked with the machine. Han had been working all day packing things onto their speeder so that Luke could take them back to the farm. ?I don?t think it?s calibrated properly.?
    ?Sure thing Han I?ll be there in just a sec.?Luke called back. For the first time since his sisters accident he was smiling. He walked over to the moisturizer, and inspected it. ?Ah here?s the problem you forgot to activate it.?Luke said in a joking voice,
    ?Ha easy for you to notice you haven?t been working here in the hot suns all day.? Han joked back. He loaded the moisturizer, and hopped on. ?You coming kid, or are you just going to walk?? Han called as he started the speeder.
    ?Sure buddy lets get out of here before the Sand People show up.? Luke sais as he boarded the speeder. The speeder took off for the farm. Soon they arrived where dinner was prepared.
    ?Welcome back you scoundrels. Hope you had fun.? Lando called as the speeder came riding up. ?Wedge is having trouble with those droids of yours Luke, maybe you could give him a hand.?
    ?Sure thing buddy, but you?ll have to help Han get the stuff un packed.? Luke said as he headed inside. ?Say um you haven?t happened to remember what day it was have you?? Luke said as he stopped in the door step.
    ?How could I five years ago today I finally saw the tough man Han cry. I still can?t believe she died like that. She was a pretty damn good pilot.? Lando responded in a saddened tone.
    ?Yeah she really was, well I?d better help Wedge, and you?d better help Han.? Luke responded with a forced smile.
    ?Yeah I don?t need him sending his wookie after me.? Lando responded back.
    ?Yeah and if he does just remember, let the wookie win.? Luke responded.
    ?Don?t worry I won?t forget.? Lando said

7. fallen_samurai05

Mar 13, 2005
    I hope that I was better with "earthisms" this time around. If you have any other suggestions please let me know.

8. fallen_samurai05

Mar 13, 2005
    Here be the third chapter

?You have done well my precious.? Robinson whispered to the subject. ?Now you must complete your training. Leia come here please.? Robinson called out.
    ?Yes what is it Captain?? Leia asked as she entered the main training room.
    ?We need to complete the final training. Fight it Leia.? Robinson ordered.
    ?Yes sir. Private retrieve my light saber.? Leia snapped at the nearest solider. The private went over to the weapons case, and retrieved the light saber. He brought it back to her and she activated it. It was a fiery red like the eyes of the subject. Leia?s eyes were of the same likeness. She swung the saber, and cut off the private?s head. ?Excellent it still works. Okay Robinson send him in.? Leia called out as the other soldiers removed the body of their friend from the room. The subject came in wearing a dark black cloak. Only the dark gaze from his red eyes shone through. ?Ok you sad excuse for a Jedi lets see what you can do. Activate your light saber.? Leia ordered as she faced the subject.
    ?As you wish.? The subject responded with a hiss. Both sabers were ignited, and soon the battle had begun. Each began to attack and parry the other. So however the battle was over. Leia levitated a nearby box and hurled it at the subject. The subject was knocked to the ground, and separated from its light saber. Leia walked over, and stabbed it right through the heart.
    ?Huh, guess its back to the drawing board.? Robinson said to himself as the subject?s body was dragged away. ?Damn it Leia why did you kill the subject, we could have just manipulated his cells to make him better.? Robinson said as he watched the body be thrown in to the garbage.
    ?Look Robinson we need perfection. We can?t keep trying and guessing. We don?t have the credits.? Leia snapped back.
    ?Yeah I know. It?s that damned Shaum he won?t give us any more. He feels we?ve been wasting our time as it is.? Robinson responded.
    ?Who takes control of this fleet if Shaum dies?? Leia asked
    ?Well I believe it?s me who takes over, but?.? Robinson began to trail off as he saw Leia smirk. ?No you?re not really thinking we should kill Shaum are you??
    ?Sure, I mean come on who?s going to stop us. Everyone respects you Robinson.?
    ?That may be true, but they all fear him. Besides we?d never get close enough to take him out any way. He?s too heavily guarded.?
    ?True, but I can make the guards go away. Since their all weak minded fools, I?ll just use the force to make them stand down.?
    ?Yes that could work. Then we?ll have all the funding, and power we could have ever wanted.? Robinson said as he began to enjoy the idea. ?Just promise me one thing Leia.?
    ?That depends on what the promise is.?
    ?That you let me be the one to kill Shaum.?
    ?I think I can allow that.? Leia responded with an evil smirk.

?Han we have to get out of here now.? Luke suddenly yelled as they sat at the table.
    ?Tell me about it kid, I never liked the idea of being here in the first place.?
    ?No, I mean now. I?ve just sensed a disturbance in the force.?
    ?What do you mean a disturbance?? Wedge asked.
    ?I felt a shift on the dark side. It was Leia.? Luke announced. All those at the table we shocked and couldn?t respond. Finally Han broke the silence.
    ?What do you mean it?s Leia. Luke she?s been dead for five years now.?
    ?No Han she is very much alive, and she has given her self to the dark side.?
    ?Well then what can we do about it. We don?t even know where she is right now.?
    ?I know that Han, we?ll just have to search.?
    ?Whoa buddy slow down there. The Falcon isn?t ready for that kind of flight.?
    ?Well you had better make it ready.? Luke snapped.
    ?If she has gone to the dark side as you say Luke what can we do about it?? Wedge asked.
    ?We could try to take her back as I did with my father.?
    ?Okay even if that were possible how do we get to her? I mean you saw the size of that fleet there is no way we?d get to her.?
    ?Look Wedge you don?t think I know that, but I have to try.?
    ?Alright Luke we?ll try, but it?ll take another six months to get the Falcon i

9. SilSolo

Mar 5, 2004
    ?No Han she is very much alive, and she has given her self to the dark side.?
    She stood firm when her planet was destroyed right before her eyes and she all of a sudden turns to the Dark Side? Doesn't sound alot like Princess Leia Organa.

As for Robinson, Shaum may be out of the way,but some Imps are much more difficult. Any chance of him vs. Thrawn, Isard, Pelly, Zsinj (sorry if I misspelled that), or even the Yuuzhan Vong 25 years ABY?

I guess you are a guy??? This kinda reminds me of my impression of some shooting game that one of my friends talked me into trying (but only once).

10. fallen_samurai05

Mar 13, 2005
    Yeas it doesn't sond like Leia, however you will find out why she has surcomed to the dark side. In chapter five. Yeah Iam a guy. Don't know what game you might be reffering to. Robinson will become a whole lot more than what he is now. Everything ties into the "Subject"

11. fallen_samurai05

Mar 13, 2005
    Here we go with chapter 4

Six Months Later

?Private, how much longer until we can leave?? Robinson asked.
    ?Not much longer sir. We just need to load about fifteen more subjects and we should be good to go.? The private responded.
    ?Good get it taken care of as soon as possible.? Robinson ordered. Soon the remainder of the subjects were loaded on to the ship.
    ?Sir what exactly are we going to do with all these subjects?? Capitan Anderson Asked as the star destroyers began to enter hyper space. ?I mean you have yet to reveal your plan to even me the second in the chain of command.?
    ?Very well I shall tell you our little plan Capitan. We intend to take the individual planets in the galaxy over one by one. Then I will act as the one ruler over the entire galaxy.? Robinson explained as the star destroyer entered hyper space.
    ?Isn?t that what the emperor tried with the republic?? Anderson asked
    ?No, he tried it politically through the Senate. I will accomplish it through direct force and extreme fear. I will rule every planet, and have no rebellion to get in my way.?
    ?And the subjects are going to help you accomplish this how??
    ?Quite simple, you know what they are correct.?
    ?Sure I know what they are. They?re dark Jedi that you have grown using dead bodies from various battles, and the cells from Vader, Leia, and Palapatine.?
    ?Correct, and that?s how we will accomplish our take down. One by one the planets of this galaxy will bow before me, and if they don?t the people of those planets will be destroyed. Then I will recolonize those planets with people who are loyal to me.?
    ?Sounds good to me, where are we headed first??
    ?Our first target is Corusant. From there it?s where ever we feel like going.?
    ?May I ask why we are hitting Corusant first Admiral??
    ?Because it will provide us with the most amount of bodies plain and simple.?
    ?What do we need bodies for sir??
    ?To grow more dark Jedi of course.?
    ?For what purpose Admiral??
    ?The purpose of having a very large and deadly army of course.?
    ?To make it easier to take the galaxy down correct.?
    ?Yes Anderson, now you are beginning to catch on.?
    ?What does Leia think about all of this??
    ?She loves the thought of being queen over the entire galaxy.?
    ?Okay, well that?s all I need to know Admiral. That is a most excellent plan.? Anderson said. He left the command deck, and Leia came in after him.
    ?Robinson, do we have enough Jedi to take over Corusant??
    ?Sure we do precious, the planet will fall in a very short time, and you will have your first prize as my queen.? Robinson said.
    ?You mean that you will give me control over all Corusant??
    ?Of course my dear, you deserve it for all you have done.?
    ?Well such a great gift cannot go with out some kind of thanks.? Leia said as she began to kiss Robinson?s neck. ?Come we have some time before we exit hyper space.? Leia said as she grabbed Robinson?s hand. They headed towards the elevator, and to Robinsons quarters.

?Luke have you sensed Leia again since that time six months ago?? Wedge asked as they sat at the Falcon?s game table. ?I just want to make sure that we are not wasting our time.?
    ?Don?t worry I know that she has to be out there some where Wedge.?
    ?Okay Luke, we?ll try our best, however should you not be able to bring her back, what will you do then??
    ?I try not to think about that Wedge.?
    ?Very well, I was just curious.?
    Suddenly Luke felt a strong sensation come over him. He froze in place, and his eyes began to roll into the back of his head.
    ?Luke are you alright?? Wedge asked, as he began to shake Luke.
    ?Leia, I know where Leia is.? Luke said as he began to return to normal.
    ?Where is she Luke, where is Leia??
    ?Corusant, she is at Corusant.? Luke said, now fully aware.
    ?Okay we?ll head there right away. Han we need to get to Corusant.?
    ?What in Vader?s name is she doing there?? Han yelled from the cockpit.
    ?I guess we?ll find out when we get there.? Lando said as he entered the room.

?Sir the planet has fallen, and we are now in complet

12. fallen_samurai05

Mar 13, 2005
    So any thoughts on how this might end based on what you have read so far?

13. SilSolo

Mar 5, 2004
    Oooh a twin sacrifice without the Yuuzhan Vong.... Any chance of non-humans playing a huge role in this because this really looks like Leia hanging out with some Earthlings (or way too Earth-like Imperials) who got their hands on mind-twisting technologies.

14. fallen_samurai05

Mar 13, 2005
    Possibly although there was no secret weapon or power involved in Leia's turn to the dark side.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.