main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Gaming "A box of K-Bups will completely restore your energy.": Beyond Good & Evil

Discussion in 'Community' started by The2ndQuest , Oct 1, 2010.

1. The2ndQuest

The2ndQuest Tri-Mod With a Mouth star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jan 27, 2000
    So, in a very interesting development, rumors are currently that Nintendo is funding BGE2 as an NX-exclusive, which would be beyond perfect. The original had a peculiar Zelda-meets-F-Zero vibe to it (but focused on elements that avoided it becoming an actual Zelda clone).

We also have a rumored title (presumably subtitle): "The Prejudices of Philosophers".

Assuming a GamePad-like second screen is utilized by the NX, the wildlife photography aspect would be a natural fit and greatly enhanced by the hardware as well...

(though the GamePad/second screen would potentially render another aspect I generally loved about the game obsolete: namely the spiral code-entering interface.

2. Ramza

Ramza Administrator Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 13, 2008
    Good to see Nintendo helping fledgling multi-million dollar international corporation Ubisoft develop this title. The rumors seem credible and that sounds like exactly the kind of stupid BS Ubisoft would pull so, yeah, it might just happen.

The rumor source for this is the same rumor source that seemingly deconfirmed GamePad-like second screen in their NX leak. Think phone/tablet link capabilities, which I guess you could still work with.

Life likes this.
  3. The2ndQuest

Jan 27, 2000
    Huh. That'd be a shame, but I suppose I'm not surprised they would change things up. Maybe there'll be some backwards compatibility option ala the wiimotes since other rumors have suggested the NX still utilizes the Wii U's streaming tech.

4. The2ndQuest

Jan 27, 2000
    Apparently, they spent 15 years adding profanity into the game.

Jedi Ben and Life like this.
  5. Jedi Ben

Jedi Ben Chosen One star 9

Jul 19, 1999
    No ****?