main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends ~Beyond the Rim~ A/T SbS AU Completed 8/09!!!!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Lonewolf89, Mar 31, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lonewolf89

Lonewolf89 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Sep 26, 2001
    Thanks, Star-Lead, but it's not over yet. I've still got one more chapter to post before things are wrapped up. :)

2. Star-Lead

Star-Lead Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 22, 2003
    Ah well.

BTW, added another chapter to Manticoran honor.

3. JediMasterChie

JediMasterChie Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 7, 2003
    That post was great, Lonewolf!

I loved it! More soon! :D

4. The_Jedi_Obi-Solo

The_Jedi_Obi-Solo Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 6, 2003
    Great Post! :D

That was a fun post to read! I enjoyed the J/TK scene! :D

5. Lonewolf89

Sep 26, 2001
    Star-Lead: I hope to get over there soon, if I can just finish wading through my English homework.

Chie: :D

Thanks a lot Obi-Solo!

6. Jedi_Sari

Jedi_Sari Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 4, 2002
    ewww..not homework!

7. Elfsheen

Elfsheen Jedi Knight star 5

Feb 9, 2003
    Wow I have a lot of catching up to do!

8. Jek_Windu

Jek_Windu Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 26, 2003
    I agree with everyone else, excellent ending.

9. Moff_D

Moff_D Jedi Master star 5

Aug 3, 2002
    Awwwww... ;)

Hey, someone tell these kids to get a room!

Separate rooms.
    All together now: Ewwwww! :p

So, where is the last post Lonewolf? Come on!

10. The_Jedi_Obi-Solo

Jan 6, 2003
  11. Lonewolf89

Sep 26, 2001
    Sari: I know, homework?s a pain.

Thanks, Jek. :)

Moff: [face_laugh]

So, where is the last post Lonewolf? Come on!

I?m proofing it now. I hope to get it up by tomorrow.

12. The_Jedi_Ambyr-Rose

The_Jedi_Ambyr-Rose Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 24, 2003
    come on, lonewolf! I need to read the ending!

~Ambyr-Rose~

13. TahiriSoloFan

TahiriSoloFan Jedi Padawan star 4

May 20, 2003
    Looks like I got here just in time for the end! Oh well, I love happy endings. [face_love]

14. Jedi_jainafel

Jedi_jainafel Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 5, 2002
    UP!!!!And i mean UP!!

nina

15. Jedi_jainafel

Jedi_jainafel Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 5, 2002
    OMG...your posting the last post soon??Damn i didnt realise..*wails* and i have to go to bed, NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

*Falls to knees dramatically*

*Screams and runs from small sound*

I am sugar high and have been watching horror/thriller movies alnight, while trying, despretly to keep Emma and Katie from making out with each other (yes, both girls and together), they cant enjoy the Fright Night if their making out in her room!!!!!!!

*ROFLMAO*

nina

16. Lonewolf89

Sep 26, 2001
    Sorry it took so long, my computer was highjacked this morning. Fortunatly I managed to get it back. :) So, without further ado, the finale.

The Vacation:

Arles looked around her in awe. The water, the sand, the trees, the animals, it was still hard for her to believe there was an entire galaxy filled with planets just like this. Although Anakin had explained that some worlds had been left lifeless like those in her home, many hadn?t fallen to that fate. Most remained teaming with life.

?It?s beautiful,? Danato stated, standing next to her. His gaze fell on the two setting suns in the distance. Streaks of purple, red, and orange tore across the sky. Fluffy clouds billowed over the clear, blue, ocean water. The scene was more amazing than anything he could have imagined.

?How long are we going to be stationed here?? he asked as he and Rhyll continued walking along the beach. The warm sand felt good beneath his feet.

?General Adare?s massage said that we are going to be based here indefinitely as Merin ambassadors,? Arles replied, closing her eyes as the wind kicked up around her. Her long black hair trailed behind her in the salty breeze.

Danato breathed in the sweet scent of the jungle that hung in the air. Even though he knew they had a job to do, he didn?t want to leave yet. He wanted more of this. He wanted more sun set walks. He wanted more time to swimming in the ocean. He wanted more time... with Arles.

He opened his eyes as he felt her stop beside him. He looked at her in confusion and then followed her gaze. Glancing downward he realized he was holding her hand. He hadn?t noticed himself reaching over to wrap his fingers through hers, but apparently he had.

?Sorry,? he mumbled, dropping her hand. She looked up at him, silver eyes searching his violet.

?I wasn?t complaining,? she replied softly. A small smile formed on her face as she reached for his hand. They started walking together again as the last rays of light were cast across the sand.

~~~~~~~~

Anakin couldn?t remember the last time he had felt this good. Laying out on the beach, warm sun spilling over him. It was a nice change from the pain and struggle of the last three years.

It had taken almost a month for him to find the time to leave on this vacation. In fact, it had taken Tahiri coming up to him and putting the reservation tickets in his hand, before he had managed to get some time off. He smiled, recalling the stern look she had given him when she gave him the brochures. He still wasn?t sure whether his Uncle really thought he needed some leave, or if Luke just wasn?t willing to say no to Tahiri.

Anakin turned around as he heard someone coming up behind him. Tahiri walked towards him, plopping down on the ground with a wide smile.

?Happy?? she asked, looking over at him.

He nodded eagerly, ?Yep.?

?Good,? she replied, kicking her legs out in front of her. ?Where are Kyp and Jaina? I though they were going to be joining us??

Anakin scoffed, ?They?re down by the pool, arguing. I don?t think they?ve had a moment?s peace together since the banquet. I sure hope Kyp knows what?s he?s getting himself into. My sister is not the easiest person to live with.?

Tahiri grinned, ?How about Tenel-Ka and Jacen??

?In the courtyard practicing katas. I don?t think Tenel-Ka?s gotten into the spirit of this vacation. She?s been out there insists on tagging along. And Rhyll and Danato left for a walk a while ago. They won't be back for a while."

"It?s hard to believe this is out last night here,? Tahiri commented.

?The week?s gone by quickly,? Anakin agreed.

She looked across the ocean, choosing her words carefully. ?So this mean?s we?re all alone on the beach, huh??

Anakin looked over at her and nodded. ?What?s with the robe, by the way??

Unable to hold in her excitement any longer, Tahiri untied the sash of her robe and let the cover drop from her shoulders.

Anakin felt his eyes widen as Tahiri sat up in front of him. Heat rushed to his face. He stared at her, trying to determine

17. The_Jedi_Ambyr-Rose

The_Jedi_Ambyr-Rose Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 24, 2003
    *sighs deeply* beautiful. Just beautiful.

18. Star-Lead

Star-Lead Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 22, 2003
    Sweet. About time they got a vacation.

19. Lonewolf89

Sep 26, 2001
    Ambyr-Rose: :D

Star-Lead: Yeah, I think I?d be pounding down Luke?s door to get him to give me a few weeks off after that mission.

20. TahiriSoloFan

TahiriSoloFan Jedi Padawan star 4

May 20, 2003
    big sighhhhh!!!!! [face_love]

What a lovely ending! I miss Anakin :_|

21. Jek_Windu

Jek_Windu Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 26, 2003
    Nice ending. Tahiri in a gold bikini :D

8-}

22. Lonewolf89

Sep 26, 2001
    Thanks everyone!

I miss Anakin

Don?t we all, TahiriSoloFan? :)

23. The_Jedi_Obi-Solo

Jan 6, 2003
    [face_shocked] WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWW [face_shocked]

That was ................... AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D I loved the final scene. I also liked that part with Danato and Arles. This was a GREAT fic! Terrific job! :D

24. Jade-Walker

Jade-Walker Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 21, 2002
    I can't believe that you're finished with this fic already! [face_shocked]

:_| And I was so behind!

I'm going to have to post my reactions in two posts so I can use all the emoticons I want since I was so behind. :p

The last thing he recalled was Tahiri screaming his name before swirling into a black abyss.
    [face_shocked]

Moff: I know! Annoy all the readers, have Jacen rescue Anakin!
    [face_laugh]

it was a little reckless on anakin's part, but considering what we learned of him on the Myrkr mission, typical. But in reality, Anakin is the best one to send on a mission that involves fixing machinery. He's been a wiz kid at that since he was less than 10 years old. ;)

"I thought we'd gone over this already. No more kamikaze stunts."
    [face_laugh] With Anakin Solo? You'd have a better luck getting a Wookie to speak proper English. ;)

You have a very interesting way of running things. Worthy of a pirate if I do say so.
    Gotta love those Solo traits. ;)

While Tenel-Ka had insisted on staying on the Firelight to oversee the last of the repairs,
    And likely sleeping on a mat on the floor, if I know anything about her. ;)

:) Cute tender tickle scene between Anakin and Tahiri.

Lonewolf: I doubt Han told Anakin that Leia was the one to wear it. After all, if she ever found out he'd let that leak she'd straggle her husband.
    [face_laugh]

He didn't seem to notice her stare as he waved to the flock of young women surrounding the door, beckoning for him.
    Ewwwww! For Kyp? Why? *points at sig* :p

Tahiri gave all of those approaching her death glares.
    [face_laugh]

Come to think of it, everyone had had their share of admirers since they came onboard the Merin ship.
    Yeah, and how many men dresed up like the Village People hit on Jacen? :p

That left only Jacen. So far he had been avoided.
    [face_laugh]

He was the shinning image of a Merin officer.
    [face_shocked] So he's going into the miliary, huh? I would have thought it too...structured for his tastes.
    Hmmm...and he's going to serve under Arles, huh? Interesting. [face_mischief]

25. Jade-Walker

Jade-Walker Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 21, 2002
    Okay. Part 2 :p

Moffy: Incidentally, you are aware that Kyp is a tool, right? Even Jaina has better taste.
    [face_laugh]

Jedi_jainafel: ?To our saviors from beyond the rim.?
    That was a good line.

I heartily agree. :D

Jek: using the title of the fic itself.
    Yeah. I love that. Like in FOTR how Peter Jackson used titles from chapters as lines in the movie. :)

?It?s good to have you all back,? Han said happily
    :) *sigh*
    I wish that Han and Leia could have all their children back in the real EU. :(

I like how you had Anakin talk to Valin. :)

Hmmm...speaking of Valin, I wonder how he made out as far as Merin admirers. If he's anything like his father...

?So... were your surprised, friend Jacen??
    [face_laugh]
    I like how you used that phrase from YJK. :)

In fact, it had taken Tahiri coming up to him and putting the reservation tickets in his hand, before he had managed to get some time off.
    [face_laugh] I bet!

I don?t think Tenel-Ka?s gotten into the spirit of this vacation.
    Probably not. ;)

Anakin nodded his head vigorously, causing Tahiri to grin even wider.
    ?You could do something besides nod, you know,? she replied, putting her hands on her hips.

[face_laugh]

Brilliant, Lonewolf!
    *claps*

EDIT: Are you planning any new adventures Lonewolf?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.