Bezo's Fan Music

Discussion in 'Fan Audio' started by Bezo2004, Apr 10, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bezo2004 Jedi Master

star 4
    First fan piece: The Coronation of Palpatine

Click here to check it out. Feedback appreciated.

More to come. :D
  2. keithabbott Force Ghost

star 4
    I would have liked to heard a bit more variation and deviation from the Imperial theme. Meaning develop your own themes and rely a bit less on what's already established. Otherwise, it sounds more like a midi remix.
  3. cinemafreak Jedi Master

star 4
    But since its his coronation as the Imperial Emperor, understand its use. Though variation would've been nice, its understandable
  4. Bezo2004 Jedi Master

star 4
    I would have liked to heard a bit more variation and deviation from the Imperial theme. Meaning develop your own themes and rely a bit less on what's already established. Otherwise, it sounds more like a midi remix.

I honestly didn't think people wanted to hear my themes. This was inspired by someone who told me they wanted to hear the Emperor's Theme in a militaristic and triumphant setting, so that is what I did. And yes, it is MIDI, because that's all I got. :p
  5. keithabbott Force Ghost

star 4
    Read my tagline..hehe the quote that is. Basically, we're all different but I think you could have kept the theme but done much more with it. A variation of a theme if you will. But that's just my opinion. Everyone has one. :)

keith
  6. Bezo2004 Jedi Master

star 4
    True, I just didn't want to make the piece too long. As a result, I made it too short. ;)

I'll make more. Better, stronger, faster...maybe just better.
  7. MatevKenas Jedi Knight

star 1
    I personally liked it, it has that evil feel to it and it has a grandiose scheme aura as well. If it were full orchestra and choir, it would excellent.
  8. Bezo2004 Jedi Master

star 4
    If I had a soprano, I could have full choir. :D
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.