main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

BF and E3 preview are too good...Even for you

Discussion in 'Classic Trilogy' started by darthevil, Jun 21, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. darthevil

darthevil Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 6, 2004
    I'm sorry for starting the umpteenth time when someone has posted a DVD thread out of the official thread but I have to tell this.When who argued about the classic DVD that it doesn't have the CS,I felt anger.So,I have to tell this.

So,you dare to talk terrible about Battlefront?When you'll tell us how good that E3 preview was,and the Xbox playable demo,and the discussion about BF,and probably we'll have a surprise.Badder than Pac Man,ha,ha,ha,ha!You should be permanently banned for that!Zethlin_Maximus,you say cutscenes that I don't know about.Veers's death,not detected.Bounty Hunter Bridge,not detected.Wampa attack,not detected.Even I was angry about that,but shouldn't you talk in the DVD thread?No offense,but you should...KEEP YOUR BAD TALKING ABOUT THE BATTLEFRONT GAME AND THE EPISODE III PREVIEW AND MAKING OF THE VIDEO GAME IN YOUR OWN MIND OR IN THE DVD THREAD!

I'm glad I took that off my chest.DamonD,now delete this thread as you should.O,let me give you a hand.SELF close in 3...2...1!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.