main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Padu, KY BF3 = WOW

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by TKYTROOPER, Jan 16, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TKYTROOPER

TKYTROOPER Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 18, 2005
    A leak of Battlefront 3 is out. Looks amazing. Check it out before it gets pulled.

http://kotaku.com/5131846/leaked-star-wars-battlefront-3-gameplay-footage

2. Wil_Sinistar

Wil_Sinistar Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 18, 2006
    In my opinion Battlefront 2 was THE best Star Wars game ever. Unleashed was amazing and had a cool story, but Battlefront had better gameplay, the most insane replay value and fun multiplayer. I spent WAAAAY too many hours playing that game. And now this......it looks as if im going to be dropping a few letter grades, cause i will be missing some school for this one. I shat myself when the ship left atmosphere for space, seriously, i have to clean myself now.

3. ice1138

ice1138 Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 15, 2005
    That looks pretty good, I wonder if this means that there are going to be 2 storylines now, one in the republic era and one in the civil war era. Also, why the heck would you want to play as an ewok or Jar Jar?

4. Nardo

Nardo Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 21, 2006
    Did you see how fast they were running in armor? lol I just want to see our troopers do that! I hope it gets picked up, it looks awesome, and I can totally see me spending way too much time playing it.

5. Wil_Sinistar

Wil_Sinistar Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 18, 2006
    I could see you spending way too much time...getting pwnd! boom! (nardo sucks at any game that doesnt have the word Zelda in the title)

6. pacervader

pacervader Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 27, 2005
    OMG, That looks better than Force Unleashed! pv

7. Nardo

Nardo Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 21, 2006
    :eek: NOT TRUE! I am a gamer of unrivaled talent!!! Especially when I play games on easy! Also when I get to the last big boss and don't beat it. LOL. Of which I am a habitual offender. Eh. What more does it have to offer me? JK. I have sewing to do anyway...it's kinda like a video game, I have to dodge flying needles from time to time

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.