main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Evan, IN BG May News

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by Rangeramps, May 16, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rangeramps

Rangeramps Jedi Youngling

Mar 8, 2006
    I am a newbie here and have yet to watch the second half of the Season 2 finale (I know, I know me bad), but I will before I go to bed tonight. Also thanks to the two people on this board who have spoiled things for me during Season 2 either indirect or dircetly, j/k, lol.

I have heard some news about next season. For all I know this is old news but new to me. First, in this weeks TV guide it says that one of the central characters will die within the first three episodes of Season 3. Second, there are going to be comic books that come out that coinside with the middle of Season 2.

I want to watch the Season 2 finale yet I also want to savor it because I know I won't have new episodes unitl October. Oh well, at least I am watching the original Battlestar Galaticia (which is good, especially for when it was on) through Netflix so hopefully that will hold me over.

2. Mr_Self_Destrukt

Mr_Self_Destrukt Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 29, 2004
    Isn't this a spoiler? :mad:

3. Ulkesh2

Ulkesh2 Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 28, 2001
    She spoiled us! Burn her! BURN HER! (raises a pitchfork). BURN THE SPOILER WITCH !!! (cheers of a mob).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.