main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Lg.Is, NY Big Apple Con

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by MasterSifo-Dyas, Jun 18, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MasterSifo-Dyas

MasterSifo-Dyas Jedi Master star 4

Oct 1, 2002
    Hey Everybody
    That was a lot of fun. AeroSith had a table in the registration area to promote our performance at the costume contest. The 'Shoot jar Jar' contest was a big hit. Special thanks to Tim and Dan for coming all the way out and helping to fill in all the gaps and make it a perfect day.
    AeroSith played to an enthusiastic crowd. Our buddy Zorikh did a great job as MC and performed a bonus mini acoustic set.
    Meanwhile at the costume contest, 5 year old Harrison kicked ass on all the great adult costumes with his 'Young Anakin from Episode 1' costume. He took a very close second place right behind the Ghost Buster guys.
    AeroSith caused a bit of a stir running around the street in front of Madison Square garden posing for photos and causing mayhem.
    We finished it off with a dinner with our good friends from the Jedi Assembly.
    We'll be back for the Big Apple National Con in November.

2. citizenjohn

citizenjohn Jedi Knight star 5

May 4, 2001
    I was glad I was finaly able to see you all perform finaly. You guys rocked!!!!

3. cyranodb

cyranodb Jedi Master star 4

Aug 26, 2001
    Sorry I couldn't make the gig guys but I had some personal issues I had to deal with after our club meeting. I'll catch you guys some time real soon.

4. GotMauled

GotMauled Jedi Youngling star 1

May 1, 2004
    Hay.
    The Walking in the street was the best part. After the show we went out side to take some pictures. The people walking by were all excited and taking pictures.

5. MasterSifo-Dyas

MasterSifo-Dyas Jedi Master star 4

Oct 1, 2002
    Hey John, Thanks for checking us out.
    Yeah Mauled, we had fun walking outside taking pictures in front of Madison Square Garden.
    Check out Aerosith.com, there is a bunch of photos on there. --Billy

6. winstonwolf

winstonwolf Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 20, 2001
    Finally got to see the infamous Aerosith!
    Pretty hilarious and rockin.
    Keep up the good work!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.