main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Ark Big Cruisefest: Stars & Cars October 13 &14

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by otisdodge, Sep 25, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. otisdodge

otisdodge Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 21, 2004
    Okay, there are two threads related to this topic, but neither has a very clear thread title and they don't really deal with what exactly we are going to do at this event.

http://starscarsandmore.com/

It is at the Little Rock River Market Amphitheatre. If you click on Maps and/or info, it is pretty clear on what is where...

I'm just curious who is going and if we have specific duties at this event.

I'm considering it, although I had forgotten it, and October is so busy anyway... It might be difficult getting the Queen Mum on board, since she is soooo pregnant and because of October being so busy, like I already said...

2. otisdodge

otisdodge Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 21, 2004
    So, we're not doing this?

I'm not--not as a volunteer in costume, anyway. Too late--no info.

I am planning on going to see the cars, maybe get an autograph.

I heard Scott and some of the stars on KARN this afternoon.

3. Nyborg13

Nyborg13 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 28, 2004
    Scott mainly wanted Troopers and a few Jedi. It has been discussed several times. Tracy sent out several emails and such. Do to the fact of mostly Troopers it did get classefied awhile back as an Crimson Nova event with Renegades help. So it ok if you dont come we will see ya there thought if you can find us HAHAHA

4. hyperspace_police

hyperspace_police Jedi Master star 4

Jun 22, 2005
    You know, I've seen the pics from this on other sites...anybody got some or one they can post here?

Thanks

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.