Big help with Emperor's Tomb!(Especially if you have the strategy guide)

Discussion in 'Games' started by Short Round McFly, Mar 1, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Short Round McFly Jedi Youngling

star 6
    Alright, I want to brag first. I bought it on Thursday(Along with an XBox! WOOHOO!)and I played it that night, through all of Friday and finally this morning I beat the mofo and with no strategy guides, walkthroughs or cheats. YES! YAY! I guess you could say that's one and a half days with all the time put together.
    All day today I went back into different levels recovering all the artifacts, but I decided I'd break the search up to be more easier, so I searched for all the tablets first, then the masks, then the little statues, the discs/medalions and then the scrolls. BUT, there are two items I haven't been able to find.

In the level where you have to ring the bells to unlock the round door there's a jade tablet(According to the level index) and I have not been able to find it. Something leads me to believe it's either behind those red curtains or in that room with the bridge.

The second one has been more harder to find and I have no clue as to where it could be. It's on the Netherland level where you have to spin those columns and jump on the platforms before they fall. I was able to find the mask but I haven't been abled to find the gold disc. I've combed the level with my eyes and my whip but I can't find the sucker!

CAN YOU HELP ME?!*Says it like Ozzy on Paranoid*
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.