main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Hawaii Big Island Anyone?

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by AquaRose, Jul 23, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AquaRose

AquaRose Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 6, 2001
    Heya folks, Well, I am moving from California to Hawai'i, and I was wondering if anyone from the JC lived on the Big Island of Hawai'i?
    I will be going to college to finally finish my Marine Science degree in Hilo. Let me know ^_^
    ~Aquarose

2. mac-nut

mac-nut Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 14, 2001
    don't know of anyone here being from the big island. sowwy.

3. AquaRose

Sep 6, 2001
    Was just wondering. I will be on Oahu when the new Clone Wars movie comes out, anyone having a get together to see it?

4. mac-nut

Apr 14, 2001
    We're all sorta rag-tag as far as get togethers anymore. Many are in retail, so their work schedules vary. Many have moved and moved on, too. Spouse and I try to squeeze movies in our schedule every so often, but can never schedule anything. If we find an open time frame, we run for the theater, but other than that, real life sorta rules out here, especially with our high cost of living. Most of the time, it's commuting to/from work, work, work, eat, shower, sleep, repeat.

5. AquaRose

Sep 6, 2001
    Well, thanks for the info!

6. mac-nut

Apr 14, 2001
    Many are also members of the 501st here, so they're really busy. They normally come by and let us know what they're doing.

Are you coming to oahu?

7. AquaRose

Sep 6, 2001
    My grandma lives here on Oahu(where I stay off and on) so yeah, I am here now and again. Yet, I am going to school on the big island.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.