BIG NEWS!!!!

Discussion in 'St. Louis, MO' started by Darth_Djinn, Jun 18, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. QueenPadme22 Jedi Knight

star 1
    I am trying to take it easy. Theres a big chance that I might have him early but I hope not. The cervix is short closed but thinning and not that strong. I am to take it easy and rest thats hard to do. But so far so good. I have my appt next week we will keep you informed.
  2. Darth Gangrenous Game Host

Game Host
    star 10
    Please take care and do as the doctor orders. [:D]
  3. Darth_Djinn Jedi Master

star 3
    Ok guys Lisa has been put on complete bed rest the cervix is coning and there is less then 1cm left the baby has also dropped. She is at 32 weeks as of yesterday... they are trying to get him to stay in till at least 35 weeks but we don't think hes going to be that patient... Keep Lisa in your thoughts and I shall keep you updated and as soon as I figure out how to get the computer over to her I am sure she will type up a storm...
  4. Darth Gangrenous Game Host

Game Host
    star 10
    I will keep her in my thoughts.
  5. twilek69 Jedi Master

star 4
    I am so sorry to hear that! [:D] The baby and Lisa are going to be fine. Modern medicine is a marvel and they deal with this everyday. I myself was premature, one and a 1/2 month early, all the way back in 1969. Though I had a long stay in the hospital I came out without any complications. Hang in there and stay positive!
  6. QueenPadme22 Jedi Knight

star 1
    I am now 36 weeks. I am dilated to a 2 and my cervix is completely thin. Hes has dropped and his face down. It will be any day now. I am so excited!!! I am glad I made it to this point and dint have him earlier thanks for all the support.
  7. twilek69 Jedi Master

star 4
    Lisa, I am soooo excited for you! Babies, Yay![:D]
  8. Darth_Djinn Jedi Master

star 3
    Baby shower was today seemed to be a success I left the estrogen pool (J/K) with my brother so I dont know for sure
  9. jedi_runya Manager Emeritus

star 4
    Chicken! :p I am glad things are going well for you! And I hope you got lots of things. I am bringing my gift when I come over on the 10th. :D
  10. twilek69 Jedi Master

star 4
    We had co-ed showers for both of my kids. It was fun! Though eventually the men wandered into one room together. I guess it was all the birth and breastfeeding talk. LOL!
  11. Jedi_Dajuan Admin: FanForce and Games

Administrator
    star 6
    Mike, I don't blame you a bit. For my sister's I tried to run too, but they wouldn't let me.
  12. QueenPadme22 Jedi Knight

star 1
    I went to the doc today no changes. If I don't have him by the 9th my doc wants to induce.
  13. jedi_runya Manager Emeritus

star 4
    It is my great honor to announce Benjamin Luke made his appearance this morning at 3:51am! Weighing in at 6lbs, 6.4ozs, he is a healthy 18 1/2 inches long. [face_dancing] Pictures to follow soon...

Congratulations Mike and Lisa!! I foresee many sleepless nights ahead. :D
  14. twilek69 Jedi Master

star 4
    Congrats to the new parents and welcome to the world Benjamin Luke! [:D]
  15. spideymj Jedi Knight

star 3
    Congrats to the two of you!!!! (what a great name)
  16. DarthShoey Jedi Master

star 4
  17. mirax80 Retired Midwest RSA

star 4
    Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeet!

CONGRATS GUYS!!!!!!!!! [face_dancing][:D]I-)

18. Darian_Ordo Jedi Knight

Congrats form Columbia! Susan and I are very happy for you all and wish you nothing but health and a strong presence in the Force for the little one.
  19. Darth_Djinn Jedi Master

star 3
    hey all dont have a lot of time just came home to dump the pics off the computer and get Lisa a few things but thought I would share...

Benjamin Luke Stanton
    2/2/07 @ 3:51am
    6lb 6.4oz 18inches long

[image=http://www.midwestmusicians.com/baby/Jedi-Ben-Stanton.jpg]

(The lightsaber is his it was a gift from a friend and yes its Obi Wans!!!)
  20. Darth Gangrenous Game Host

Game Host
    star 10
  21. Jedi_Master_Medic Jedi Master

star 3
    Congrats and what a BEAUTIFUL baby.[:D]
  22. twilek69 Jedi Master

star 4
    He is a beautiful baby! [:D] Congrats again Mike and Lisa!
    One word of advise to both of you, get every minute of sleep you can. Let the laundry pile up, turn off the tv (you can catch up later), etc. If anyone offers to help, let them come over and watch the baby while you nap. You might want to stare at him for hours while he is sleeping, don't, you have the rest of you life to look at his beautiful face, he sleeps, you sleep! Sorry, the mom in me comes out in force sometimes. LOL!
  23. Jedi_Dajuan Admin: FanForce and Games

Administrator
    star 6
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.