main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Tidewater, VA BIG PHOTO OPPORTUNITY ,WHO WANT IN?

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by JEDIMASTER_VIDAL, May 20, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JEDIMASTER_VIDAL

JEDIMASTER_VIDAL Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 2, 2007
    I was just contacted by Dan Neman from the Times Dispatch and they are doing an article in the Times Weekend Section next week on the 30th and would like US, as many as we can get, to do a photo shoot in Costume doing normal everyday things, ie, grocery shopping, at the gas station, in a park throwing a frisbee, holding a baby or pushing a stroller, etc etc.
    SO HOW MANY ARE INTERESTED? THIS WOULD BE A GREAT OPPORTUNITY TO GET NOTICED AND SOME PUBLICITY.We should also get phone numbers for everyone interested.

The location is the Times Dispatch Building at 300 E Franklin St

http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?country=US&addtohistory=&address=300%2BE.%2BFranklin%2BStreet&city=richmond&state=va&zipcode=23219&homesubmit.x=0&homesubmit.y=0

if the link doesnt work....try this one:

http://www.timesdispatch.com/cva/ric/services_contact_us.html

and go to the bottom of the page for the Downtown building
    We are to meet in the lobby and then we will take the photos. The person with the Times mentioned that if everyone has time then we can take some of the goofy shots down around that area.

Thanks again in advance to everyone that is going to show up.....lets show VA and everyone else who we are.

The time is confirmed to be 6:30PM @ the Richmond Times Office. We should shooting at about 7:00PM monday 21 ,2007 to meet at tha Times building and do a Formal shoot with everyone in costume for the front of the paper. Please Please Please let me know if you all are avail for the photoshoot after work on Monday.
    You can call me over the weekend to let me know what your status is.
    please let me know tonight. My number is 1-804-562-4571 danny OR CALL joel 1-804-364-4922.

i know this is really short notice so if you can it would be awsome but if you cant i understand. may the force be with you

IF ANY ONE WANT TO COME TODAY AND CRASH AT MY HOUSE FOR MONDAY LET ME KNOW.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.